SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.6 (CO)

It is TAB, but you can set a custom key by assigning a key to 'Use Action 17' in Custom Controls (see page 7 of the manual which should be in the Documentation folder of @I44).

Thank you.

Just tried it and it still does not work.

Edited by Solider_man

Sorry if this was already addressed by someone with the same issue, but I don't want to look through 93 pages of posts for something that might not be here. Could someone tell me what the default key for the new hud is (the hud for attaching bayonets)? I am almost certain that it's Tab, but nothing happens.

That's why there is a 'search' button, its also detailed in our Documentation PDF, so its well worth taking the time to do some reading. If you haven't bound any key to use action 17 you'll need to do that first, and if it still doesn't work the most likely cause is that you are NOT running CBA which is required for this and many other features to work.

I would like to post the RPT file from the latest ARMA crash during game with I44 mod and map Neaville . But its too long and there is a limit. How can I post the RPT?

Edited by Nikiforos

Posting your entire RPT here is a bit pointless, your RPT builds over every run of your game unless you clear it off, so more than likely if thats you're first time opening it, you've got way more information than is relevant to your crash. I would suggest one of two things:

1. Move/delete the RPT. Run I44 again fresh, and load a neaville mission/map. If it still crashes, then your rpt should be at least a lot cleaner and more directly related to the problem you are having.

OR

2. Open the existing RPT, scroll down to the very bottom, then backtrack up to your crash.

Looking at your previous posts it seems as if you've had Neaville map running before, so is it the map or missions specificially that are causing your issue? Also if you could provide information on how you've installed as I see from one post you did not want to use Play withSix so it very possible you have a corrupt download, incorrect installation, or other issues related to your download source.

Oh also, pastebin is a great choice to paste text files, that way you can link it rather than having to fill messages up here, finally as its a bug if you are able to track the problem to something specific post that info on our Dev-Heaven for reference.

Edited by PacUK

That's why there is a 'search' button, its also detailed in our Documentation PDF, so its well worth taking the time to do some reading. If you haven't bound any key to use action 17 you'll need to do that first, and if it still doesn't work the most likely cause is that you are NOT running CBA which is required for this and many other features to work.

I facepalmed so hard when I read this because I disabled all my mods except I44, JSRS sound mod, and Unsung mod without thinking of CBA...

When building a mission a noticed that some windows(high on the walls) in the church is unusebel. Its like theres somthing stoping the bullets from passing thro them.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40357100/window.png

Whould be nice if this could be fixed since the church is a great defensive position wite some use of other objects.

Cheers

Grip

I facepalmed so hard when I read this because I disabled all my mods except I44, JSRS sound mod, and Unsung mod without thinking of CBA...

I would highly recommend running CBA+I44 only, other mods WILL guaranteed cause conflicts.

Whould be nice if this could be fixed since the church is a great defensive position wite some use of other objects.

That window was never designed to be shot out of so yeah most likely doesn't have a hole, very doubtful I will have time to fix that anytime soon so you're stuck with using the tower or ground floor windows.

After two days of playing and mission building a would be relly happy if the next realeas could contain battalion markers fore all types of units, and some kamfgruppe and Combat Command A/B/C markers.

And btw i have forgot to say great mod.

Cheers

Grip

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not and i don't want this to come off wrong, but how come there are now black airborne units ? 2.61 had only white soldiers for the US, as it was historically correct with a few exceptions, airborne divisions not being one of them.

After two days of playing and mission building a would be relly happy if the next realeas could contain battalion markers fore all types of units, and some kamfgruppe and Combat Command A/B/C markers.

We've got a large number of I44 specific markers in the editor already, more than I know when to use or understand, so if you need more think you will have to make them yourself for us because I simply don't know of anyone in the team who has time to research and develop those any furter than they are.

I don't know if it's only on my end, but is the Ju 52 silent when it's engines are on?

Report issues like this on dev-heaven, reporting them here on the forums will just get lost/forgotten, thanks!

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not and i don't want this to come off wrong, but how come there are now black airborne units ? 2.61 had only white soldiers for the US, as it was historically correct with a few exceptions, airborne divisions not being one of them.

There's been no change from 2.6-2.62 in any version changing whether soldiers could be black or not, its completely random and always has been. Its not a major point in my opinion as this is not a 100% historical document, if its essential for your mission you can set up unit profiles choosing faces, skins, voices and have that in your configuration files for the mission. Otherwise its very busy work to change the available faces for each faction, finding non-caucasian skins, and removing them from the list, something that will at least takes hours or possibly days, when we could be doing something else, like making a mission, or adding new content/features.

There's been no change from 2.6-2.62 in any version changing whether soldiers could be black or not, its completely random and always has been. Its not a major point in my opinion as this is not a 100% historical document, if its essential for your mission you can set up unit profiles choosing faces, skins, voices and have that in your configuration files for the mission. Otherwise its very busy work to change the available faces for each faction, finding non-caucasian skins, and removing them from the list, something that will at least takes hours or possibly days, when we could be doing something else, like making a mission, or adding new content/features.

That's weird. I've been enjoying your mod since 2.0. The first time i came across black units was during the new Path to Neaville missions. I really thought that you had changed something.

Heard from Mac that there should be a script in there apparently but must have stopped working, unfortunately he's away right now and I'm not sure where to even start looking for a fix so he'll look into it when he gets back.

@PacUK- I know you're a busy chap, but is there any way you could check the two or three PMs I sent you about a week or two ago? I'm needing to speak to you about the island and some other issues in development.

Thanks.

Pretty much done the C47

Now nearly finished the Junkers Ju52.

A lot of "invisible" improvements along with a bunch of visual improvements.

Ju52_1.jpg

Ju52_2.jpg

Ju52_3.jpg

Love what i'am seeing ! Thx Gnat :bounce3:

Amazing work Gnat! :)

Earlier this evening I was playing around with the foxholes available in the editor and I was able to set it up right so that there were a few infantrymen kneeling and fighting from inside of them. They actually worked out really well to my surprise, the only problem was at certain points in time, the occupying infantry would get bored, get scared, etc... and eventually get out and go do something else. I was wondering if it would be possible to make them a static position? Something they would be able to enter into like a vehicle but still fight out of. Seems like it would be helpful and make easier defenses for missions. Just a thought.

Edited by stupidwhitekid75
foxholes not trenches

this disableAI "MOVE"
in their init-fields should work if your'e editing a mission. Although this seems to sometimes make them react more slowly.