SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.6 (CO)

just to make things clear: is it a patch or is it a full version?

because I've read that it is a patch, but on armaholic, the file is 2.3 Gb, and it's just written that only CBA is needed, not Ivasion1944 v2.61.

so, if I want the 2.62, do I just download on armaholic, or do I download the 2.61 and the patch here?

Read the info we provide on the downloadpage maybe?

This is the full version 2.62 of the Invasion 1944 - D-Day mod.

When you already have an earlier version of this mod installed use the patches (below) to update your game. When you have version 2.60:

Download and install patch version 2.61

Download and install patch version 2.62 (not yet available)

When you have version 2.61:

Download and install patch version 2.62 (not yet available)

When you are new to this mod or simply want to download the latest version (2.62) use the downloadlinks at the bottom of this page!

As we always recommend use modfolders to seperate the custom content from the official game content to prevent problems. For different ways to set up your modfolders and use them please visit our FAQ.

When you are using the Steam version you can find a Steam mod installation and activation FAQ here.

If I said it once I'll say it again.... You guys Rock@$$$$$$!!!! :) Very good. So far no bugs... Well one but I think its on my end. The German helmets come up clear at times. Other than that the sounds are very good!!! The atmosphere is improved alot even though I didnt think it could be improved on. Again you guys Rock@$$$$$$!!!! :)

Great mod love the new sounds. I have one problem i dunno if its just me but the opel has no sound at all..

The German helmets come up clear at times.

Ancient bug related to certain ATI cards/chipsets/drivers, if you disable default AA and just use the new FXAA or alternative AA methods it should fix your issue, until we can figure out what causes it (few/none of the devs have had the issue so its very hard to track down).

@PacUK Yoma Repo on KH is updated?

No sorry we don't support a public I44 Yoma repo anymore, we only keep one for the i44 development.

^^ thanks for the clarification.

The new panther models and diverse camo anims are really amazing! Also very terrific and cool sounds! Now expect much for 2.63 with new armors, such as JAGD Panther, M10, and etc....

Great update lads.

We'll be arranging another co-op night on this soon. Really enjoyed the maps you bundled with the previous release.

Ancient bug related to certain ATI cards/chipsets/drivers, if you disable default AA and just use the new FXAA or alternative AA methods it should fix your issue, until we can figure out what causes it (few/none of the devs have had the issue so its very hard to track down).
Worked like a charm ;-) Thanks. Ancient.... Guess I need to look closer at bug reports. lol Sheesh my wife is right I can be a bit airheaded.

Hey PACUK... Are you the guy that keeps getting killed in that video :p :)

Why the HUD is all fucked up? I use a 16:10 resolution, is this the problem?

http://i45.tinypic.com/6sb2oj.jpg

Another thing, then when i use the Decrease or Increase Range action, the crosshair just start to move up and down without reason, sometime it just fall off the screen and i can not longer see it.

Just downloaded, i started cheking new weapons models, sounds etc. Wow, great work guys.

1 question about bis first aid modules with units from I44. For example, I have in my team 2 guys: medic and soldier. Soldier is wounded in legs. I give medic orders to heal him. Medic "bandages" wounded soldier but he cant heal legs. Is this a bug or you did this on purpose. In vanilla arma2 medics can heal units from all wounds, after healing wounded soldier is healthy in 100%.

Edited by tom3kb

http://i45.tinypic.com/6sb2oj.jpg

Another thing, then when i use the Decrease or Increase Range action, the crosshair just start to move up and down without reason, sometime it just fall off the screen and i can not longer see it.

I think you are encountering point 2 of the known issues;

Known Issues:=============
- Panzer IV G (S) explodes from small arms fire when Armor Penetration module is NOT placed
- Tank HUD only displays correctly in 'Very Small' interface size
- Some Armor units not yet 100% compatible/setup for HUD (e.g. Armored Cars)

Amazing work guys!

Really enjoying this mod and it keeps getting better.

I need some help ive installed using Play WithSix and it starts up fine and I can play multiplayer but there are no single player missions? I mean there ther in the INV44 folder but when I try and play 1 there are none in the list?

All SP missions put in Arma2\missions\invasion 44.

For example in d:\arma 2\misions\invasion 44.

From mod site:

-Move the ‘Missions’, ‘MPMissions’, and ‘Keys’ folders to the location of your ‘arma2oa.exe’ e.g.

C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\

Edited by tom3kb

I need some help ive installed using Play WithSix and it starts up fine and I can play multiplayer but there are no single player missions? I mean there ther in the INV44 folder but when I try and play 1 there are none in the list?

You have to copy/move them into your missions folder..

[install root of Arma 2 OA]/Missions

for example mine is;

i:/games/arma 2 operation arrowhead/Missions

edit - ninja'd good style!

Dying to get my hands on the 2.61 -2.62 patch.

You can patch existing installs with Play withSix until the 7z archive is made available, takes some time to get it onto a public file host though I'm afraid.

The new panther models and diverse camo anims are really amazing! Also very terrific and cool sounds! Now expect much for 2.63 with new armors, such as JAGD Panther, M10, and etc....

There was another Panther Snorri textured that we had to hold back for now due to some config issues we didn't have time to fix, its a real beauty though, glad you're enjoying the release. Fingers crossed we can get round t o 2.63 content before the A3 community alpha steals everyones attention!

We'll be arranging another co-op night on this soon. Really enjoyed the maps you bundled with the previous release.

Be sure to make a post on our public forums to advertise it, I know players are always looking for populated servers to play on. I'm hoping to see some TvT servers up by the weekend (Battlegrounds on Neaville is a blast even just with AI :D ).

Hey PACUK... Are you the guy that keeps getting killed in that video

Always...

The HUD is a known issue, fixable just no one able to fix it just yet. The ranging stuff depends on the vehicle you're in as each one has its own setup so it would help to know which tank you're having issues with exactly.

1 question about bis first aid modules with units from I44. For example, I have in my team 2 guys: medic and soldier. Soldier is wounded in legs. I give medic orders to heal him. Medic "bandages" wounded soldier but he cant heal legs. Is this a bug or you did this on purpose. In vanilla arma2 medics can heal units from all wounds, after healing wounded soldier is healthy in 100%.

It depends if you have our wounding system enabled as well so I'm not 100% sure on how you've got it setup. But they aren't intended to be used together.

Thanks to everyone for your feedback so far hope you all continue to enjoy the mod please remember to post any bugs you have over on Dev-Heaven (see page 1 for the link) so we can address them easily in future updates, cheers again!

Fingers crossed we can get round t o 2.63 content before the A3 community alpha steals everyones attention!

If you have inside information, spill it now or the mod gets it ;-)

Always...
Stop running into those ambushes :P lol Naw thanks for the hard work I44 2.62 is very good!!! :) OHH by the way some on connected to my mission. He got killed twice in like 7 seconds and disconected. lol Anyways point is you where right the other guys that tried to connect must not have had the I44 mod. Thanks for the help PAC. :)