SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.6 (CO)

Hallo we wil see a winter version of M3A1 Half-track ?

Late chime in here but wanted to thank team for this truly immersive and incredible mod!

Anyone have a link to some smaller Co-Op missions for this? :)

Can anyone tell me what the classname is for the Flak cannon ammo, i have searched for and read all the classlists which are available but cant find the answer.

Not sure which Flak you mean (36, 38 or Vierling) but all of them should be in our temporary classlist available here.

wil see a winter version of M3A1 Half-track ?

Eventually yes, but there was only so much time available, snow versions take time to reskin well, and until then standard versions work just fine.

From an intensive research session (see looked up on wikipedia) it seems only 5 Panthers were actually used in the offensive this way, so its a lot of modelling resources to apply for a very tiny addition that wouldn't see much use, not to mention be hugely unfair in things like TvT, and innacurate as they never did make it behind enemy lines and engaged with standard units rendering the disguise pointless, and more than likely removed before the combat that they did encounter to avoid being engaged by the own side. So its unlikely you'll see the unit used in that way, or the flip-side of using captured vehicles repainted in the other sides colours/insignia anytime soon. But we haven't completely ruled it out... yet.

Sounds fair to me. Just remember it for anytime you guys run out of work :-D

Hello,

first of all, thank you for this mod. I have spent some time in the editor and doing so found some possible bugs or maybe config errors. If enemy aircraft is present, all friendly mortars , AT guns and such try to shoot the aircraft down. Looked slightly hillarious when a american mortar crew tried their best to shoot my Me109 down. But, a truly wonderful mod nonetheless. Thank you.

where can i download the file i44_omaha_v2? i'm missing it and cant join a server and i cant seem to find it on the internet anywhere

where can i download the file i44_omaha_v2? i'm missing it and cant join a server and i cant seem to find it on the internet anywhere

You are using the last mod version? I44 2.6 includes Omaha V2.

I hadn't experienced I44 before 2.6, but I got a chance to play it with some UO members and really enjoyed it. Definitely keep it up!

Hi I44 Team,

I had Recently downloaded the mod with the latest patch you guys have out, played a little bit in the editor so far, and Im pretty impressed at what you guys put together here.

This version of the mod seems very thorough, I mean you have some interesting modules in there,

like the bolt action animation, as well as the weapon resting options.

The mods feels alot more solid in play then your previous version, congrats on the great release!

I found the maps too just from just the little I looked at to feel very authentic, as well as beautiful, it really helps with the immersion!

Keep up the great work!

Anyone else getting 'Bad conversion: scalar' when they use the mod ? Can't track it down to anything I'm doing.

Yeah thats the same problem we've had trying to fix it, if anyone has any ideas feel free to suggest something either here on dev-heaven as to what could be causing it!

I've been playing this mod for some time and have spotted an bug, the clouds wont change when i set it to raining. It looks quite weird that in middle of thunderstorm and downpour there is just a clear sky.

Great mod, been playing it for a while, here's one problem that really is bugging me on any mission I make that involves stukas strafing targets, when I set a seek and destroy waypoint over where I want them to strafe they dont do anything but if I use doTarget and doFire or a destroy waypoint the bomb hits first time. Thanks, drift501

I've been playing this mod for some time and have spotted an bug, the clouds wont change when i set it to raining. It looks quite weird that in middle of thunderstorm and downpour there is just a clear sky.

Can't say I've ever seen this, are you sure you don't have a conflicting script or module which is setting the weather effects which has over-ridden the settings you've set in the ingame editor? For example my missions using the modified F2 template often have a parameter option for the weather, making the base settings in the editor redundant.

involves stukas strafing targets,

Again something I haven't had problems with but not something we've tested extensively as planes were not a focus and are being overhauled for 2.7.

Have you in plan a Loyd Carrier for the british army? :)

Have you in plan a Loyd Carrier for the british army? :)

Why, do you have some Lloyd's that need carrying? :p

Seriously, there is already a nice Universal Carrier - virtually the same thing.

Loyd Carrier was larger and had more place in the cargo (for the more soldiers).

But maybe you have right :D

I would like to see the Daimler Dingo, Humber Armoured Car, DUKW and a Morris C8 with towable Guns whilst on the subject of Wish Lists...

Suggestion for team vs team mission:

Somtinge like PR, advance and secure, supply line. Large scale battles with 64 + players

Every one just play PR, Sarani Life, ACE now days no INV44 at all ( Almost).

I mean what to do to boost the playerbase of the mod?