SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.6 (CO)

Hopefully 2.61 is working out well for everyone, we'll already cracking on with 2.62 that'll probably take a bit longer to come out unless some urgent issues require attention, but hopefully not too long of a wait!

I noticed a bug with combat mode bayonet/hand grenade. When you disable combat mode you can't throw hand grenade.
]
Same problem with binocular too, SOM module doesn't work.

Please report any issues to our Dev-Heaven list not to the forums, we can assign, track, and crush bugs that are reported there, those listed here in the forum will likely be missed. Also please provide DETAILS, (Faction, Class, Unit, Weapon, Ammo, Item etc) a general description of "some" of "grenades" can be a bit lacking (we have a lot of both) and make a bug impossible to trace if its a very unit/item specific issue, and other similar items exist (e.g. which factions binoculars, and what same problem).

Gliders ?

This is something we're looking to implement at some stage, we've had a few models in production hopefully some will release with 2.7's air update we'll just have to see how kind time is to our development team.

amphibious ops ? Well a DUKW maybe or fingers crossed an LVT ?

Its possible, but requires the model which is the main development time sink, we only have a couple of guys doing models and a lot of things requested let alone the things we want to do ourselves. Priority is usually given to what the modeller actually wants to make though. If you are an experienced modeller and want to work on something specific for us, please do get in touch and let us know!

could you please release a classname list?

or tell me where i can find the 2.6/2.61 version classname list?

would be useful to create missions

thanks

could you please release a classname list?

or tell me where i can find the 2.6/2.61 version classname list?

would be useful to create missions

thanks

I grabbed the classnames and put them in a spready in this post.

PacUK thanks for the reply, I was only day dreaming really :). There's more than enough in your excellent mod to be playing around with as it is. Will always look forward to new updates but as it stands it's more than good enough, it's brilliant :yay:

Hi pac what tool did you use to edit the config files? Because as you may know the c-47's engine sound radius has been reduced greatly in the latest version you cant hear the plane until its over your head then it fades quickly. Could you either do a quick fix or tell me how to edit the config so i cant do it myself?

cheers

Does anyone know the answer to this ?

thanks

vsukpadman

Firtsly congrats on an AWESOME mod... great work !

I have been trawling for every mission I can find for I44 multiplayer co-op , and have noticed that quite a few missions I found (mainly ones not on the new I44 maps ) show the GUI but none of the options are available for healing . etc .

Would this be because the missions are maybe older and either dont support the 2.6 gui, or that the designer didnt include the GUI as part of the misson?

Just wondering what the reason is before I dump the missions that dont have it working or if its an easy fix to get them working....not that many missons around at the moment for small I44 co ops 1-6 players, so need all we can get !

thanks in advance!

vsukpadman

Does anyone know the answer to this ? [...]

"Old" missions will have to be played the "old" way; medic units should have a magic "heal" action item. If you edit the mission and place the [i44] wounding module, the new system will be active.

Hello, does anyone know if there is a latest build of Warfare 1944 yet? One was submitted to Armaholic by Hannibal, but it has a lot of glitches, uses modern bases and buildings and resistance has modern tanks and npc's. The "official" one is still for D-day and its hotfixes.

Thank you. :) I'd love to have a Warfare mode with WW2 base buildings and units like it did before, but I don't know if its been updated.

Hello, does anyone know if there is a latest build of Warfare 1944 yet? One was submitted to Armaholic by Hannibal, but it has a lot of glitches, uses modern bases and buildings and resistance has modern tanks and npc's. The "official" one is still for D-day and its hotfixes.

Thank you. :) I'd love to have a Warfare mode with WW2 base buildings and units like it did before, but I don't know if its been updated.

yes. We've been up for quite a while.

we run warfare 2.071 - thanks to Hannibal!

Our warfare maps are Takistan, Chernarus, and new addition today Merderet River!

Come check us out!

just put teamdeadly into your filter, and set min player to zero

edit:

just re-read your post.

what do you mean by modern buildings?

the ai resistance doesn't use modern tanks and stuff.. they use t-34s, hanomags, and half tracks.

if you don't like the ai resistance set towns to divided, and you'll always be fighting german/americans depending on what side you choose.

There's a few WIP updates over on our public forums showing some video and renders of the new content we'll be rolling out in future releases of Invasion 1944.

Edited by PacUK

There's a few WIP updates over on our public forums showing some video and renders of the new content we'll be rolling out in future releases of Invasion 1944.

Ooh, those are really pretty :)

Love the shots of the aircraft FX. Waiting patiently to see them all released!

Btw, as requests for class-names keep popping up, you might consider adding a link in the first post to Jedra's post.

Thanks again to the i44 team for their splendid work!

BR

Orcinus

I really liked the look of that video of your parachute mission. Will that mission be included in the next release? (v2.7?)

hi, im new to this, do i need both arma 2 and operation arrowhead to play this, or does it only require operation arrowhead?

Somehow AT static guns and Jagdpanzer are a bit useless with AI - seems that they can't target + fire even if an vehicle is 200m in front of them. Or is it just something in the models that works for AI as an unfortunate viewblock?

Somehow AT static guns and Jagdpanzer are a bit useless with AI

I've had no problems with AT guns firing on tanks at most ranges, if you are having issues, please give DETAILED decriptions when you post on Dev-Heaven and we can see what we can do about it.

Jagdpanzer- We don't have one ingame right now so this has me very confused as to what you might be playing.

Meh I just tried again - AI skill was set too high and on stealth. Solution placed it on a better + flat place with lower skills + default behaviour.

Of course there is a Jagdpanzer 38(t) aka "Hetzer" in I44- first vehicle in [i44] GE/SS armored. What I have seen is that there is no destruction/wreck model for this little baiter. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hetzer ;)

Oh of course, too used to calling it just a Hetzer, again though I don't recall having any issues with the unit engaging stuff, I would expect it to vary on what its up against as well, its always possible an issue could lie with the target rather than the unit itself, but if the issue persists report it over on DH and we'll fix it asap. Regarding destruction/wreck models, a lot of units don't have one, and the few that do are only using a darker texture overlay, there's only a few rare units that have a special model, this is a matter of time available, or lack thereof to actually modify the models.

Search the thread for "class list", and you'll se it's been asked and answered a bunch of times already. :j:

This could very well be the best WWII mod and or game out there. Really great job everyone who put time into this.