SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.6 (CO)

Reported bug on Dev-heaven: Thunder goes off periodically in missions using the Blizzard module.

Hey guys awesome mod! You really know how to take something awesome (WWII mods) and make it something in a league of its own. I do have one outstanding issue but I may just re-download it. I downloaded it with Six and for some reason there is no sound with the characters/vehicles/etc. I can hear the "clicks" while I am in the map/editor. I am hoping its just me, but like I said I may just re-download it.

Thank you again for this mod!!

Just a friendly reminder that issues MUST be reported on our Dev Heaven page to receive any real attention

Roger. I'll create that R75 sidecar MG weapon view ticket then.

EDIT: Meh, you were faster Homer...it's already there.

Edited by Lagus_FinP
More info abt the ticket

Yeah, thanks for checking though; I decided to make that post after I sifted through the thread and transferred some issues over. We're going to have to try and enforce that as best we can in order to keep organized. :)

Not anymore, all eaten! :D

Guys, R75 sidecar...the mounted MG is quite funny when shooting in "weapon view", sight is missing and you can only aim with tracers. Is this a feature and exactly like it should be, or is this a defect?

Side door gunners on B17 have no aim reticles(is this normal) or fire functions.

Congrats and great job i44 team!

Eat lead, fritz!

I love this mod! Is like a stand alone expansion. But some units look like ArmA 1 mod. Why?

I am wondering about the CBA needed version for the Mod

At the moment, CBA: Community Base Addons for A2, OA and CO Current version is v 0.7.6 but on Dev-Heaven there is also a v0.8.3, so I want to know which one is the I44 recommended one.

I am wondering about the CBA needed version for the Mod

At the moment, CBA: Community Base Addons for A2, OA and CO Current version is v 0.7.6 but on Dev-Heaven there is also a v0.8.3, so I want to know which one is the I44 recommended one.

Currently, any version of CBA equal to or better than 0.7.6 will work just fine. Beyond that, the most-correct answer would be "the latest version which is convenient for you to use".

Awesome release, absolutely loving it. I found a bug, the mission "[144] 05: Landing" can not be launched, it has more than 144 groups per side

Congrats on your hard work I44 team. This should be in the running for Mod of the Year at ModDB!!

Thanks for your dedication and obvious attention to detail, in both the map creation but also the units and shear number of individual addon components from planes to tanks, cars, trucks and infantry not to mention the variety of weaponry. It really is just quite staggering the content in this mod.

Here I was thinking you guys where just playing it rather than being hard at work in the mod development. I have created a campaign [although not to the quality of I44] before so I can appreciate the time and dedication required to produce that, let alone an entire mod with all the SP and MP mission options that accompany it.

Cheers

Rough Knight.

I found a bug, the mission "[144] 05: Landing" can not be launched, it has more than 144 groups per side
Just a friendly reminder that issues MUST be reported on our Dev Heaven page to receive any real attention. Issues posted here will be ignored and forgotten very quickly! Please take a brief moment to check if your issue is already reported on DH, if you don't see it then make a New Issue. We won't yell at you if you accidentally post a duplicate. It takes valuable time for us to read bugs in here and task them - help us out and make use of our DH page! :)

https://dev-heaven.net/projects/inv44/issues

Report bugs to dev-heaven. Posting issues about the bugs here, might get ignored :p

Someone told earlier that summer version of Merderet River misses some details? Please I44 team, don't change anything on it! Or atleast don't change it too much. Merderet Rivers summer version is perfect in every way. Especially the low grass makes it PLAYABLE :yay: That's what I think.

Edited by Erasmus

Just curious? you guys hosting this mod on game servers using command line -mod=@I44? i'm using -mod=@CBA;@I44 just does'nt seem to want to run it. Thanx

Not anymore, all eaten! :D

Well, it was a pun, actually. "Frogs" is a very old English term for French people; their equivalent for the English is "Roast-beefs". Dates back to the many wars between our robber-baron scumbags (to quote Bob Geldorf) & theirs.

Not generally regarded as a pejorative any more (at least in the UK).

My girl-friend is half-French & we use these terms as 'friendly insults' - a concept that I know doesn't translate at all into German!

BR

Orcinus

As a subject of her Majesty and citizen of La 5eme République, though somewhat amusing, these nicknames soon cheapen to the point of being irritating or even hurtful. For me they're in the same category as minor discrimination. They betray a lack of imagination, international culture and mild xenophobia.

Some say "water off a duck's back".

You'll forgive me if, after 30+ years of hearing the same old quips, my back looses some of its impermeability.

Edited by domokun

My girl-friend is half-French & we use these terms as 'friendly insults' - a concept that I know doesn't translate at all into German!

So she's got frog legs ?

Anyway, no problem with calling us frogs, but may we get back (well, jump back:bounce2:) on topic ?

Edited by ProfTournesol

Is it supposed to be like this?

Is it supposed to be like this?

What exactly are you pointing to? The speed of the turret? The blacking out effect? Not to be rude, just need it broken down barney style if you would.

What exactly are you pointing to? The speed of the turret? The blacking out effect? Not to be rude, just need it broken down barney style if you would.

I assumed he was pointing out that one tank took out everyone including several bazooka guys?

The fact that one tank can take out ~50 bazooka guys and 4 shermans

Shows they modeled penetration to one degree or another. KT was, historically, immune to those weapons on its frontal arc. The historical lesson: get on it's side or ideally, rear. Or, more probably, wait for it to be abandoned and destroyed by its own crew, due to logistical shortcomings. :D