SFG

Invasion 1944 v2.6 (CO)

Was there a classlist.txt included or is it available somewhere else? Cant find it. :S

it wont let me download it...itll stop like 20 percent in and winrar will open and say the archive is corrupt...any ideas please this mod looks awsome!

AWESOME UPDATE!

Love the extra vehicles and anims and the penetration system re-implimented.

I do however, have a couple of questions pertaining to gameplay.

1.Is it possible to re-add the ability for tank commanders to use binocs turned out?

2. Anyway to stop your gunner in a tank from following the enemy planes all around the sky? I hate it when I expect to encounter Shermans and realize my tiger gunner would rather follow the various enemy air assets rather than concentrate on the tank 300m to my front.

thanks again for all your hard work

I added an issue on Dev-Heaven about the BMW R75. I don't know if it's wrong to give a heads up, but I figure it'd be an idea to see if other players can take a look as well and see if they have the same issue.

it wont let me download it...itll stop like 20 percent in and winrar will open and say the archive is corrupt...any ideas please this mod looks awsome!

Gents, a quick question. I'm converting Zonekiller's BattleZone to using I44 and need the general classname for all the armies (west, east and resistance). Anyone got them quickly?

Was there a classlist.txt included or is it available somewhere else?

We haven't got a classlist ready yet and figured you guys would prefer the mod instead of waiting a week for us to write one out, so we'll be releasing one most likely via our Dev-Heaven site as soon as we get the time.

1.Is it possible to re-add the ability for tank commanders to use binocs turned out?

Pretty sure you can in most/all commander spots, for me its the '0' on my numpad.

2. Anyway to stop your gunner in a tank from following the enemy planes all around the sky? I hate it when I expect to encounter Shermans and realize my tiger gunner would rather follow the various enemy air assets rather than concentrate on the tank 300m to my front.

It may be possible yeah, in theory only the exterior hull MG mounted on top should be used for this I'll see if we can address this at some point if I remember to and work out how (may be worth putting a post on Dev-Heaven with these suggestions).

Thanks to everyone who's playing, we're trying to pop onto every server we can and see how things are going, hope to catch some of you for a game soon!

Sure, no any hurry with the classlist. Classlist.txt was just mentioned in first post so I though I missed it. Anyway I already found a way to get the vehicle and unit classes.

donloading about an hour and file was corrupted... could you make a torrent ? pleeease! :pet5:

Good job fellas =) enjoying!

Merdere river was a bit of a downer tho. I expected better quality, something along the lines of that awesome Omaha V2 you've made ;)

at the current state Merdere is a mess, almost unfinished to be honest. In the summer version theres a few places with loads of detail but suddenly you come across a huge open field almost as if the creator forgot to fill those parts. Winter version then again was filled with those ugly pine trees. Maybe i'm nitpicky here, but come on you couldnt modify your awesome trees used in the summer version? i mean how did the beautiful leafy trees turn into those ugly pine trees? and the town in the middle was filled with bugs. buildings in mid air, unwalkable platforms etc. And then theres that huge penis in the SW corner...whats the deal with that? yeah at first i laughed but then i thought of dozens of things you could have placed there instead. Sorry if i sound like a huge whiner but considering the quality of your work in the past i expected a bit more from this map.

With all these positive comments here you gonna need a few negatives in there aswell ;) looks like i gotta the buzzkill this time. but after all isnt criticism what makes people work harder and improve =)

But one thing i gotta give you credit for. Those Weapons, Sounds and the recoil. Not once have i felt such realistic, powerful kick from a weapon in this game. =)

Thank you!

Helmut Richtoffen

AWESOME UPDATE!

thanks again for all your hard work

This! +1

Does anyone have any problems getting the STHUD to display properly? I've tried pressing Alt+Shift+H but it doesn't seem to display at all!?

I've also noted that the HDR mod conflicts with the moonlight and snow effects of the Heisenberg mission.

You can run the HDR mod but as soon as you try and increase/decrease the HDR the wonderfully atmospheric lighting and snowflakes disappear!?

Also in the Heisenberg mission, at the start some poor Wehrmacht chap collapses at the base of one of the tall chimneys.

Finally on exiting the Heisenberg mission I once encountered an error message "JTD reinforce.sqs" or something like that.

But it didn't seem to affect the gameplay...

Other than that I'm having a great time!

Can't wait to play this coop!

Edited by domokun

awesome work guys!!!

however, now it is released, is there anyone who is intesrested to make a campaign with this great mod? :)

I would like to. Because this mod is one of the best and could use a new strong campaigh.

Does anyone have any problems getting the STHUD to display properly? I've tried pressing Alt+Shift+H but it doesn't seem to display at all!?

If you've not got any squad mates the STHUD won't show so it could be that?

Thanks to all I44 team, your work is just incredible.

If anyone wants play with this mod, at my association (OFCRA), we have launch a server, who running only on I44, 24/24 !

Password : OFCRA

You come when you want !

Awsome mod gj I44 Team, now we just need a Gits Evo an a Domi map ports done an my life will be complete 8)-

Yeah i found a Domi map, testin now gonna switch server to CO from ArmAII an host this mod :cool:

If you've not got any squad mates the STHUD won't show so it could be that?

Maybe but both of the missions that I tried I seemed to be part of a squad [i44 - Paras] and [i44 - Op Heisenberg].

In both cases the STHUD doesn't seem to work.

Maybe it only works with human squad members?

Anyone figured out how to use the German Nebelwerfer Artillery?

I always get WARNING as soon as i open the artillery computer and click on the map. Nevermind where i click (close, far).

The mortars are working fine and also the arma2 default artillery is working.

---------- Post added at 11:26 ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 ----------

For some reason my Edit Post / Save thingy isnt working, so here the edit:

*edit* For some reason Min AND Max distance is 2143, but even if i directly want to shoot at this distance i get the error message.

Only Addons i am using are: CBA;i44;blastcore

I had great fun testing all the new additions yesterday. Can't really find anything to complain about - one thing that's maybe a minor nitpick is: Would you perhaps consider investing some more polys in some of the vehicle wheels? It's not a showstopper or dealbreaker, but would be a nice improvement. Also, some of the 'ride-on-top' animations cause twisted elbows or knees on the infantry models (but this may be easily explained - maybe the vehicle is carried wounded with broken limbs) ;)

Despite the above; splendid work, eager to do some more testing! ;)

Now that topas mentions it I did notice that the winter version of the MG42 gunner seemed to have an extra arm!?

Also the in-game visuals interface (great feature BTW) doesn't seem keep your selection, e.g. I bring it up by pressing the "H" key and, by default, it displays the highest setting (Smooth?). I then select a lower setting (e.g. Multiplayer). I can see that the quality on my screen changes slightly (so it appears to be working). However later when I activate in-game visuals interface again, the setting I selected seems to have returned to the default, i.e. the highest setting. Is there anyway to fix this?

Apart from these minor details, the mod is simply brilliant. The sounds are especially terrifying.

It's the closest I've seen to H&D3!