Sign in to follow this  
Einherj

Infection (light zombie addon)

How is development coming along with this addon?

I'm afraid I haven't had a lot of time to dedicate to this addon in a while but I'll be coming back to it soon enough. I can't give you any time estimates though, sorry.

Looking good so far! As some have mentioned once you finish the animations and mechanics zombie skins and sounds are a must. Also make it so any unit killed by a zombie will turn as well so numbers with duplicate. I like the zombie walk you have going on its great. Most important of all is keep it light like you plan and dont over complicate the system so it is no fun or really buggy.

I apologize for the halt in the development of this addon. I simply do not have time to continue to work on it in the near future since I am swamped in other projects for now, but I hope I can revisit it at some point. I just wanted to let all you active thread checkers know not to expect much of a change for a while. :(

Any news??? I´m noob for moding and scripting and I don´t have too much free time, but I would like to help in building these mod and I would like to leran, so... need help??? Also, summer is coming...