Sign in to follow this  
max power

Upcoming Addons/Mods - NO DISCUSSION

I currently have some US Army Rangers in WIP. I don't have any pictures at this time to show you guys; I'll have more information about them later on.

Another small one.

Serpa CQC Holster for the USP.

serpa.jpg

Model by AardvarkDB

512 D/N/S.

Part of something being worked on to compliment the Australian SOTG addon.

m4a51.jpg

The accessories and there placement is not final, that's being worked on, M4 model markings have not been edited, but I needed to create 'painted' templates for the parts anyway.

Thanks to RH for letting us use his converted models and thanks to the following for there great work:

M4A1's:

base and M203 : Twinkie Masta

RIS Model / RIS covers: SoulSlayer

Pmag: B0T and El Maestro De Graffiti

Acog: Stoke , Thanez and FxDarkloki

Magpul Stock: Dasquade

Magpul AFG: Shortez

Apologies to anyone who's work is in the pic I've missed.

In order to make the Takistan Army more competitive and somehow balanced against other major factions, I have decided to add some extra vehicles to its side. In those pictures you can see upgraded T-72s, and some technicals in takistani camo. The mod is only about adding more vehicles(maybe helicopters,planes) to the Takistan army or upgrading the current ones.

arma2tki1.jpg

arma2tki2.jpg

arma2tk3.jpg

Credits: Dractyum

Full resolution photos here

P.S: Couldn't find a better name :P

Edited by ShOcKeRoS

Hi everyone

Im back and working agian on the f-16 remodeling with new main and nose gear , new canopy and canopy door , is still a wip model , no release date yet .

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s367/eddyd70/arma2OA2013-03-0313-38-55-42_zps6a1c66e3.png (1155 kB)

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s367/eddyd70/arma2OA2013-02-2713-31-20-37_zps365c6cb7.png (860 kB)

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s367/eddyd70/arma2OA2013-02-2713-23-42-83_zps7724d6c5.png (995 kB)

cya

eddyD

For the OPFOR lovers who feel left out of Arrowheads night time features

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/arma2oa2013-03-0420-28-36-45_zpsbce01ace.png

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/arma2oa2013-03-0420-27-48-51_zpsa60f8d4c.png

Flashlight versions will come too, also hope to get Russian thermal, kobra and night sights from BIS.

To All who have Asked this :

"Is there going to be a Wh40K mod for ArmA2 -OA"

"YES"

DoW Models - No

Scratch built Models - YES

Maps - Currently 1 Map was tested, But since I am still NEW to Visitor3 It will be some time before a GOOD ArmA2 map will be made.

Anyone who knows "HOW TO" make Maps in Visitor3, Can Contact me in PM at the OFPWH40K Forums

Is there going to be a WH40K Mod for ArmA3 -

I am Sorry to state : As long as ArmA3 Will only Be available Through Steam ... A Wh40K mod will Not be made By Me

Saying this, IF ArmA3 will be accessed with out Steam for SP and MP, Then I can see my Self doing work in ArmA3

They are the tiger's fighting for their ancestors, homeland and culture, they are the tigers that fight against a powerful lizard yet dragon...

The war of independence is about to start... The Epirotes will raise up again

JqxBc1fl.png

2umuqIUl.png

th_arma2oa2013-04-2700-07-50-274_zps3ac44a95.png

Still needs some work done

Edited by Sakai

Picture

Dont know how I will name them, what will be their story, armament, and era but something is coming :) Suggestions are welcomed :)

Edited by skiline5
link to image fixed

"Ammo Check" by Orcinus and Rydygier.

Player-commanders get a context-menu action to display a hint box with the ammo status of their team. No longer any need to get shot while farting around with ->map->select unit->gear->close->select unit....

for all your units.

Picture here of first working alpha. This displays ammo status for all units, but that may change to brief sequential disply on individual units which one tester considers would be more realistic (thanks, tpw).

Red for no ammo, orange for low ammo (<3 mags). If a unit has no ammo, display is not mag class but weapon base class (to avoid issues from, e.g., the borked M249 ammo config).

Where a unit has no primary weapon such as civs, pilots in some mods, or unarmed soldiers (as for the last unit in the image) we leave a blank.

The v0.1 beta is currently being tested by some friends. Seems to be working well in SP (CO vanilla + all DLC; UNSUNG; AFRF; HIP; ACE; ADF; all compatible.

Plan is to get it working in MP as well as SP, then release a public beta. We shall release a script version as well as an addon. The all vs 1-at-a-time display for the addon will be decided by a poll.

Edited by Orcinus
Wrong MG cited

Upcoming Mil Mi-6A "Hook", russian-made heavy transport helicopter. This addon (I've been working on it since September this year) will be a cargo and slingload operations version only! The addon is likely to include 8 liveries of Air Forces from: Ukraine (2), Russian/CCCP (2), Kazachstan, North Vietnam, Poland, Egypt and civilian one (Aeroflot). All credits go to Vladimir Zhyhulskiy who made this great addon for FS2004. Conversion, custom sound, modification of pilot cockpit's mesh, two liveries as well as small adjustmensts and minor changes in others ones made by me. Credits for scripts go to mukcep, Aplion, GnaT.

Implemented features: deployable landing lights, animated cargo doors and ramp, walkable deck, possibility of attaching several vehicles inside cargo compartment and transport them to another place and a couple of minors features (including undocumented ones).

96g7.th.jpg

dgrm.th.jpg

it4g.th.jpg

lx3k.th.jpg

hxud.th.jpg

NightIntruder

Upcoming conversion of beautiful FSX Mig-21MF by Ivan Jurcaga, a famous 3D artist from Czech Republic, with permission given. The addon is likely to include a bunch of liveries from a dozen countries, mostly of eastern Europe and the Middle East ones. Great cockpit and the model, so keep your eyes open ;)

ejkn.jpg

ojom.jpg

Night Intruder

a3b_animated.png

a3b.jpg

I would like to show you upcoming Douglas A-3B Skywarrior for A2OA. The Whale, as it was called by aircrews, has been a strategic bomber for US Navy for decades and the largest carrier-based aircraft ever. I make this addon through conversion of great FSX model by Alphasim/Virtavia, with permission granted (many thanks!). It is going to be compatible with JDog's Nimitz aircraft carrier and is invented to be a part of UNSUNG Mod. At this moment, all airframe's animations are done, as well as Res, Geo and Shadow LODs, so stay tuned.

"Whale 1-1 is inbound to land!"

Edited by NightIntruder

It's me again, folks! As I am finishing Skywarrior, I would like to show you upcoming C-1A Trader. The original model by Milton Shupe, made for FSX, with permission granted for this conversion :)

first_render_oxy2.png

The Grumman C-1 Trader is a carrier onboard delivery (COD) variant of the Grumman S-2 Tracker. The C-1 Trader grew out of a need by the United States Navy for a new anti submarine airplane. The C-1 was outfitted to carry nine passengers or 3,500 pounds (1,600 kg) of cargo and first flew in January 1955. Throughout the 1960s and 1970s the C-1 Trader carried mail and supplies to aircraft carriers on station in the Pacific Ocean during the Vietnam War and also served as a trainer for all-weather carrier operations. Over its production life 83 C-1 Traders were built. The last C-1 was retired from USN service in 1988. It was replaced by a similar version of the Northrop Grumman E-2 Hawkeye, the Grumman C-2 Greyhound.

Hi there, I am Michael Clare and I am building a 1/192 scale USS America and I have been looking for the EA-3 Skywarrior, or "Whale" as you correctly called it, as well as a C-1 COD or S-2F "Stoof" as we called those.

I was in the Navy from 1978 to 1982 and I was deployed aboard the America for the '81 Med-I/O Cruise and I am building the America as she was during my cruise. I was an AT-3 with VS-33 and I worked up on the "Roof" mainly, though was all over the ship. I am using 3D printing to print one or two masters of each bird and then I will cast the remainder. In the case of the EA-3 and C-1, I only need two and one of each. It is very hard to find quality models of those aircraft, and I was wondering are these for sale or download? If you like, I can post or PM you links to the threads I have going on the builds so you can see the progress.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

Michael Clare