Sign in to follow this  
DAP

Insurgency in Takistan - Missions pack

Thanks for the updates DAP, cheers for lowering the UAV time limit too :)

Will give this some more testing on our server.

Friends, I need help, I'm playing this mission co-op with some friends, so that when we invaded the city, we can not identify the Comander, always found some camouflage vest with the Desert, but never found the Commander, managed to disarm some insurgents, not arrest them or interrogate him, can someone tell me how this is cache Comander?

Edited by Geoffry

Playing zabagrad COOP with about 11 people was giving us massive server lag down to 5FPS. We have also discovered that leaving the mission on for too long causes it to become impossible to join stuck on wait for host.

UPDATE

Current Version: 3.16

Changelog:

• Updated wounding system (DAPMAN version 4.7.6).
  • Randomized insurgent camps.
  • Improved perfomance (Decreased number of active insurgent camps).
  • Minor fixes.

+ 2 missions in
:

All links updated

UPDATE

Current Version: 3.16

Changelog:

• Updated wounding system (DAPMAN version 4.7.6).
  • Randomized insurgent camps.
  • Improved perfomance (Decreased number of active insurgent camps).
  • Minor fixes.

+ 2 missions in
:

All links updated

Links dont work yet, Russian website (goes to homepage of website) and the Armaholic is still 3.15, Have noticed a bug, several of our members cannot use the ACE weapon mounting in this, yet some can, if we load a different mission, everyone's works fine.

nice work tho, hopefully we can get it soon!

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Ah found it, why it was disabling the deploy bipod option for some members and not others.

Its the Rollkey.sqf, it hooks onto the action keys: ForceCommandingMode and TacticalView, and stops it from being deployed.

VVV code for RollKey.sqf VVV

private['_handled'];

_handled = false;

_dikCode = (_this select 1);

if ((_dikCode in (ActionKeys "ForceCommandingMode"))or(_dikCode in (ActionKeys "TacticalView"]))) then

{

[player] execVM "Scripts\SP\EVM.sqf";

_handled = true;

};

_handled;

We love playing you're mission, but its taken a while to find this, and fix.

by removing the contents of RollKey.sqf, but keeping the actual Rollkey.sqf, it stops the conflict with ACE, but of course removes the ability to roll. I think that if i were to remove the Rollkey.sqf all together it would bring a warning message, that the .sqf file not found. Not sure yet as to where it is called from originally.

Can i ask as to what is been done to add ACE compatibility? specifically ACE wounds?

Also you have a link in the description to the TF86 seals mod, instead of hosting it yourself why not link to the armaholic version? Link

Edited by rhyswilliams999

Is the Hazar Kot version only available for play as COOP?

The .pbo has COOP_EX.MCN_HazarKot in the name....just wondering.

rhyswilliams999, I forgot about ACE bipod :D Actually, I want rework all missions special for ACE (It need ACE wounds and ACE med boxes).

BlackADD3R, standart versions (for CO and EX) will be added in next release :)

We are really enjoying the mission and are looking forward to the ACE version.

Quick Question. How can i include the secop support abilities in this mission. i tried adding it to the mission and when i call for the support. and look under communications. it still only has evac and transport. so how can i add the support features to the 0 - 8 command list?

Hey we are getting a problems running this mission on our server where the longer the mission runs the harder the it is to get into the mission. It gets to the point where you are stuck on the receiving data and the player cannot enter the mission. This is major problem for us as we love to play the mission and we can't wait for ACE.

Hey,

I've played insurgency on 15th MEU on Takistan. There was a massive base there, I downloaded this one to put on my own server and the base.. .. it's kinda crappy. 1 helicopter and some humvees. Whats up with that?

They will have modified it for there own use we do the same at INF. If you want to use it you will have to ask them directly (make sure all parties are credited for there work)

ooh okay. How do I get the mission into the editor btw, I tried several tuts alrdy about importing missions to editor (unPBO it and move it to /missions/ and /mpmissions/) but it doesn't show up. I really love insurgency, but the default base is annoying me so much haha.

make sure its moved into your missions in your documents not in the game directory.

Got it working now, but the spawn area is at bottom left, but when I play it I spawn southeast of Rasman, nowhere near the HQ in the mission editor.

k, I made my own base now, but the vehicles don't respawn and when you die you can't select where you spawn, you just instantly respawn at the base.

Oh and when my last stryker blows up the default insurgency base spawns.

Edited by TheReaper