Insurgency in Takistan

Insurgency in Zagrabad

COOP:

Insurgency in Takistan

Insurgency in Zagrabad

Insurgency In Chernarus

REQUIREMENTS: ARMA 2 CO

GAMEPLAY:

This is insurgency mission: BLUFOR must find and destroy all insurgents caches. Insurgents must protect their chaches.

Here is no briefcases with data about caches. The only way to find any cache - interrogate field commander or any other commander of insurgents group. They both wears camo jacket. If you kill them, then you don't get any information about caches. Insurgents can move to defend any attacked cache via special option in any nearest cache.

FEATURES:

U.S. Army:

Transport:

This feature allowed only for BLUFOR. It allow request transport for moving to any position on the map.

If you will close to the base, then transport will wait you at start position.

If you will far from base, then transport will move to your current position, pick you up, and move to the selected position.

Evac:

This feature allowed only for BLUFOR. It allow request transport for picking you up from any position on the map.

ATTENTION: Transport waits only one player, which requested this transport.

So here is exist one rule: player who requested transport must go into it after all another players.

All requests works via support menu (0-8)

UAV:

This feature is available only to the U.S. Army. It allows to request UAV for reconnaissance.

UAV request is required to specify a landmark for it.

This can be any object on the ground, which can be identify (buildings, structures, vehicles, people).

Also, the coordinates for the UAV can be specified via laser designator.

UAV request is only available one hour after the start of the operation or the previous request.

UAV request is available only if unit equipped with UAV portable terminal.

NOTE: UAV session can be terminated by pressing TAB button on keyboard.

Rally point:

This feature is only available to squad leaders of U.S. Army.

This feature allow deploy rally point, which give an opportunity for all soldiers of squad to move to this rally point from the base.

Move to the point of collection is carried out with the mobile HQ on U.S. Army base.

Intelligence:

Each cache guarded by field commander, who has information about the other caches.

In order to obtain the necessary intelligence he must be interrogated.

Interrogation is possible only if the field commander was wounded and taken as prisoner.

Insurgents:

Psychological

attack:

This feature is available only to the insurgents. It allows to loud scream to exert psychological pressure on U.S. soldiers.

Hide weapon:

This function is available only to the insurgents.

It allows to hide the small-sized weapons (for example AKSU, AK74, pistols) under the clothes and masquerade as a civilian.

Shahid's belt:

This feature is only to the insurgents. If insurgent has a pipe bomb, then in actions menu appear a new action - "Suicide".

CREDITS AND THANKS:

BIS
- for great game with incredible opportunities.

Wolffy.au
- for his improved BIS modules

OTSTREL.RU team

and expecially Makuta, 10-12, VERT1717, Dude ,sk_xp

NOVGAMES.RU team

expecially Dreamcast and R.I.P.

and all other players for testing and ideas.

Edited by DAP

What is the difference between your Insurgency and this one ? I know that there are no brief cases but I mean did you make this all yourself or did you edit the one by pogoman and Fireball.

What is the difference between your Insurgency and this one ? I know that there are no brief cases but I mean did you make this all yourself or did you edit the one by pogoman and Fireball.

This is not modified mission from pogoman and Fireball. This is new point of view on Insurgensy as game mode.

Will give it a go and report any bugs.

I forgot one thing: UAV session can be terminated by pressing TAB button on keyboard.

We're liking this alot, dont ask me why lol?

But it is really good change from the other 'Insurgency' missions. :cool:

UPDATE

Current version : 2.16

Changelog:

• Impoved UAV perfomance
  • Destroyed vehicles not disappear right after explosion.
  • Updated DAPMAN module
  • Minor fixes

All links updated

Edited by DAP

I just tried the mission and I have no bot friends. I've heard that I have to recruit them. If I do have to, how do I do it?

I just tried the mission and I have no bot friends. I've heard that I have to recruit them. If I do have to, how do I do it?

This feature works only in singleplayer. You must find barracks near US Mobile HQ. Move to it and check actions menu.

Edited by DAP

Hello, i dont know if that a bug, but i post it

This cache is flying ;) i have gone 1 time on this house and i haven't see that the cache fly, i have see it when i have gone outside the house.

1EAA00A628D5FEF5967425A91AFB4CFB164A162E006E9A99A3AB58D9B410FF9F9B7C362AE441FAE7

An other cache, we cant go on the roof of this house

5E6B32C56B935DE143CE6E9A9B7DE2D9BDDF66AD2C61FE92AC206828EBFCD802694D5DC9F926CB95

If you want that i post you a map with a better location, no problem, just ask me ;)

It is difficult to find the cache at FIRUZABAD ;) I have visited all the house with my team ;)

Thanks for info, Malah :) Else one :) You already found VIP cortege? :)

UPDATE

Current version : 2.17

Changelog:

• Fixed "flying" caches

All links updated

Edited by DAP

loading this onto our server right now, been playing our modded pogoman insurgency lately but we're willing to give this one a try!

filter E-Z for some games.

UPDATE

Current version : 2.18

Changelog:

• Fixed error with missed KilledHandler.sqf

All links updated

Edited by DAP

Thanks for info, Malah :) Else one :) You already found VIP cortege? :)

yes, it's huge. All of my team love to find it ... but many time ... we kill all the VIP ;) who are on the car :p

Edited by Malah

Just had that killhandler thing a few times... so far so good. got a few people in the server playing it, simple enough i like it.

the VIP still confuses me a bit, havent really been able to find this guy or not kill him.

Just had that killhandler thing a few times... so far so good. got a few people in the server playing it, simple enough i like it.

the VIP still confuses me a bit, havent really been able to find this guy or not kill him.

Version 2.25 is upcoming. Added fix for drag option (In current state it work only one time: unitl first respawn).

About VIP :) You can find VIP only in Takistan mission :) You will understand as soon as you will see him :)

About VIP :) You can find VIP only in Takistan mission :) You will understand as soon as you will see him :)

ah, that explains it.

awaiting your new version... will be running in a rotation along side our other insurgency mode i think.

might i suggest for the US team, a way to respawn with your saved load out without having to go back to the box?

also i like how you did the insurgency side, trying to run to the cache while being shot at to get a weapon is fun.

might i suggest for the US team, a way to respawn with your saved load out without having to go back to the box?

After death you anyway will spawn near box :) Just go to it and select option "Load loadout" :) And your saved loadout will added to your soldier in one second :)

UPDATE

Current version : 2.25

Changelog:

• Fixed drag option for players.

All links updated

Edited by DAP

UPDATE

Current version : 2.27

Changelog:

• Fixed empty OPFOR vehicles and static weapons when "ENABLE AI" option is disabled.
  • Fixed bug with unavailable UAV, when player-operator was disconnected during UAV session.
  • Fixed squad status message (squad members can be shown before squad leader in squad list).

All links updated

Edited by DAP

downloaded and uploaded to our server for testing/playing..

cheers!

also is it just me or is there no wounding system on the US team, because it seems every time i get shot i die completely.

also is it just me or is there no wounding system on the US team, because it seems every time i get shot i die completely.

It works (you can see blood screen splashing when hit sometimes). But headshots is letal (most of cases - hits, when your soldier lies on ground and looks at target). Also after latest patches BIS increased damage from bullets in short range.