Sign in to follow this  
SkyNet2018

F2F Air Loadout Selector System (A.L.S.S.) by [F2F] SkyNet

Just something I noticed when I was messing with it this morning before work. When you load up the ACE AH-1Z (FFAR/HF), there are hellfires on the sidewinder stores, and the sidewinders are kinda mixed up with the hellfires. Also the rocket pods are invisible.

http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p611/islesfan186/?action=view&current=ACEAH-1ZALSS.jpg

Anyways, Looking forward to different loadouts for the helicopters :-)

Just something I noticed when I was messing with it this morning before work. When you load up the ACE AH-1Z (FFAR/HF), there are hellfires on the sidewinder stores, and the sidewinders are kinda mixed up with the hellfires. Also the rocket pods are invisible.

http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p611/islesfan186/?action=view¤t=ACEAH-1ZALSS.jpg

Anyways, Looking forward to different loadouts for the helicopters :-)

Good catch, it is already fixed and will be available on the next version release. This was an issue because ACE decided to change the BIS model parameters without changing the original classname, therefor it gives you a vanilla loadout even though it's now considered an modified ACE model. To avoid this issue before the next release, pick one of the other AH-1Z's, they all have the same loadouts therefore will work the same.

You can expect additional loadouts in the next few versions, that should include helicopters.

Enjoy

Hello,

this is a great script! very functional versus having multiple planes.

About to try it but was wondering maybe I missed it somewhere or not read thorough enough of the features but can you choose what missile/bombs

you want individually to be put on the plane, like for example i wanted all aim missiles can I add them individually without a preset loadout?

edit...

tested the mission, and its cool.

I'm thinking you could add a list of missiles/bombs in the list, like have an option for just missile in the action menu,

and one for bombs, and then click on the option you want like missiles for example then a new list will expand with all the missiles you can choose from.

but dont close the menu til I hit exit menu, as currently you have it where you exit the menu after you choose an option.

Any missile any bomb for any plane not what the plane can or normally carries dependent on the mission type.

thoughts.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

There is now :D

I'll add it to my list of things to add.

Hello,

this is a great script! very functional versus having multiple planes.

About to try it but was wondering maybe I missed it somewhere or not read thorough enough of the features but can you choose what missile/bombs

you want individually to be put on the plane, like for example i wanted all aim missiles can I add them individually without a preset loadout?

edit...

tested the mission, and its cool.

I'm thinking you could add a list of missiles/bombs in the list, like have an option for just missile in the action menu,

and one for bombs, and then click on the option you want like missiles for example then a new list will expand with all the missiles you can choose from.

but dont close the menu til I hit exit menu, as currently you have it where you exit the menu after you choose an option.

Any missile any bomb for any plane not what the plane can or normally carries dependent on the mission type.

thoughts.

Individual arming is not very likely with this approach to the script. I originally designed the script for my Air Wing, and individuality was not part of the requirement... in fact it was just the opposite, predefined loadouts that fit our mission profile. I am not saying ALSS will never have such a feature, but it might be a while before the script evolves. It would take a complete overhaul of the script to produce such a feature.

Many of the aircraft already have such loadouts as complete air-to-air or air-to-ground configurations, it depends which aircraft you are flying though. Also, expect more loadouts in future updates, this thing is just getting started, and once I have all the addons compatible, I will begin updating the already established aircraft with more options.

Certainly, in the first instance, get it how you want for your Air Wing SkyNet. It's just that we are mad keen for things like this, that add functionality, and therefore the requests come thick and fast. Do feel free to ignore us (some of the time anyway!)

Keep coding ... just keep coding ;)

Hi SkyNet2018, thanks for your reply.

Individual arming is not very likely with this approach to the script.I originally designed the script for my Air Wing, and individuality was not part of the

requirement... in fact it was just the opposite, predefined loadouts that fit our mission profile.

Ok, understandable, but for what you have done so far is great, as you said it will evolve.

this thing is just getting started, and once I have all the addons compatible, I will begin updating the already established aircraft with more options.

Cool, if I may, I found a script similar to yours, same concept, maybe you already know about this one, not sure, this could give you some ideas too,

or maybe some references, something,.

=BTC= Armament System

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16298

Keep up the great work, looking forward to future updates!

Certainly, in the first instance, get it how you want for your Air Wing SkyNet. It's just that we are mad keen for things like this, that add functionality, and therefore the requests come thick and fast. Do feel free to ignore us (some of the time anyway!)

Keep coding ... just keep coding ;)

I wouldn't ignore you guys! But thanks for the comment. :)

Cool, if I may, I found a script similar to yours, same concept, maybe you already know about this one, not sure, this could give you some ideas too,

or maybe some references, something,.

=BTC= Armament System

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16298

Yes, the BTC Armament System you provided is a similar approach I would take to individual arming. I would most likely have no other choice but to use a menu system to get it to work. Thanks for the input.

I am trying to use this system while using Meatballs' F18 while on the deck of the nimitz carrier. I moved the scripts folder to my mission folder, placed on object on the deck of the nimitz and placed null = [this, 400] execVM "f2f_modules\f2f_alss\f2f_alss_init.sqf"; in the init line. I don't get any scroll menu option to rearm my plane. It works just fine when I place the object and plane on the airfield, but not on the carrier. Any idea why?

Edited by Bryce23

I am trying to use this system while using Meatballs' F18 while on the deck of the nimitz carrier. I moved the scripts folder to my mission folder, placed on object on the deck of the nimitz and placed null = [this, 400] execVM "f2f_modules\f2f_alss\f2f_alss_init.sqf"; in the init line. I don't get any scroll menu option to rearm my plane. It works just fine when I place the object and plane on the airfield, but not on the carrier. Any idea why?

Is the carrier moving, or static?

Static

I am not sure why this is happening. I will reproduce the scenario and try to work out a solution for you.

F2F A.L.S.S. v2.4 Released!

New addons have been incorporated into v2.4 including ACE and several other requested aircraft. A few minor bug-fixes and efficiency tweaks have been made to the script as well. Enjoy! :yay:

VERSION CHANGE LOG

v2.4

• Added F2F F/A-18C compatibility
  • Added Bundeswehr Compilation EF2000 Eurofighter Typhoon compatibility
  • Added yurapetrov's US Army Blackhawks compatibility
  • Added Southy's F-15 Eagle/Strike Eagle compatibility
  • Added CheyenneAH56's OV-10 TFB Config compatibility
  • Added CheyenneAH56's OV-10 Bronco (Tigerian Air Force) compatibility
  • Added ACE Mi-24's (ACE_Mi24_V_CDF, ACE_Mi24_V_FAB250_RU, ACE_Mi24_V_FAB250_CDF) compatibility
  • Added ACE AH-6J DAGR compatibility
  • Added ACE A-10 compatibility
  • Added ACE L-39ZA compatibility
  • Added ACE AH-1Z Viper compatibility
  • Added ACE AH-1W Cobra compatibility
  • Added ACE Loadouts for the BIS Mi-24V
  • Added ACE Loadouts for the BIS Mi-8's (Mi17_rockets_RU and Mi171Sh_rockets_CZ_EP1)
  • Added ACE Loadouts for the BIS Ka-52 (Ka52 and Ka52Black)
  • Added ACE Loadouts for the BAF AH-1D
  • Added ACE Loadouts for the BIS AH-64D
  • Added ACE Loadouts for the BIS Su-34
  • Added ACE Loadouts for the BIS Su-39
  • Added ACE Loadouts for the BIS Su-25
  • Added New Addon Check System
  • Fixed BIS AH-1Z overwrites ACE AH-1Z bug
  • Disabled pop-up message incompatibility warning

Edited by SkyNet2018

Nice! Will try it out when I get home. Where did you get the F/A-18C though? I can only find meatballs super hornet?

This is an awesome addon! Have you considered making it into a map module? Then you could just place the module on the map, sync it with whatever object you want to run the init on and voila! This is how I'm doing some of my own addons. The nice thing about it is that people don't need to look up the path to enter into the init line of the rearming object. They just drag and drop.

^^ However, having it as a script (perhaps module as an option) is invaluable, as I want as many player to play my missions without having to use too many addons. You and I know that it isn't rocket science to be able to put something in an init.

Sorry, that's all I meant...having it as an option, not exclusively. Of course, you're right about having as few downloads necessary as possible when downloading a mission. Of course, you could just include the module as part of your mission download since it's only 70kb and down the road when the module gets updated, you don't have to redo and re-release your mission.

I make a lot of my own missions just to screw around with that I never release and looking up the init values for all of the things I want to play with gets laborious, i.e.

• Start Arma2
  • Open editor
  • Make player and plane
  • Make object
  • Save mission
  • Alt Tab out of Arma2
  • have to find that mission folder
  • have to remember the name of the script pack
  • have to find on my computer where I downloaded it
  • have to copy and paste the script pack folders into the mission folder
  • have to find and open the script pack readme
  • have to read the readme and find the line to add to the init of the object
  • Copy the line
  • Alt Tab back into Arma2
  • Re-open the object and paste in the init line
  • Close
  • Save
  • Preview

The modules are a built-in feature of the editor that I like to take advantage of whenever possible. :) I.E.

• Start Arma2
  • Open editor
  • Make player and plane
  • Make object
  • Place module
  • Sync module
  • Preview mission

Of course, this is just my perspective. I'm not trying to start an addons vs scripts war.

Edited by Feint

Nice! Will try it out when I get home. Where did you get the F/A-18C though? I can only find meatballs super hornet?

It definately looks like the one on the FDF mod, so it's probably a reskin of that (or vice-versa, you never know), and it's probably a F2F private addon, since that one in the video is the 1st time i saw it, and f-18s are fairly rare in A2.

PS: Great choice on the video's music ;)

Guys, could anyone make an example of the vehicle loadout changing for me ?

I am not a good scripter, so it is a little bit too high for me...

Is it possible to take 8 AT-2s on the Takistani Mi-24D instead of 4 ? If yes, how does that look like ?

Thanks !!!

Skynet, posible to set a rearming time and timeout in init scripts or somewhere?

hi,

Great job Skynet.

Do you think it's possible to add french plane of OFRP and MAF addons?

finally got a chance to tinker with the latest update. the only issue ive noticed is with the F-15s. If you choose for example the F-15E (Mk84) and then select the GBU loadout, the loadout that generates on the plane the default that would be on the airframe you selected. So in this case Mk84s would spawn, but no GBUs are there. If you scroll through the weapons, the proper weapons of the selected loadout are there...so i guess its more of a cosmetic issue? Love the update and the work though. Pumped for different loadouts for rotary winged aircraft :-)