Sign in to follow this  
SkyNet2018

F2F Air Loadout Selector System (A.L.S.S.) by [F2F] SkyNet

just downloaded it to try it out. the USN (VFA-14) F/A-18s of meatballs do not work, but the USMC (VMFA-533) one does. F-14 does not seem to work either. it gives me options to load the aircraft, but when i select weapons all the stores are empty and i can only select the gun...but i think that could be due to the fact that im using v 1.2 which was just released yesterday.

As far as ACE aircraft, can you put them in as well, because when I tried the demo mission with ACE enabled the A-10 wouldnt work properly (assuming due to different classname than vanilla A-10). Turning off ACE the A-10 worked fine.

Edited by islesfan186

just downloaded it to try it out. the USN (VFA-14) F/A-18s of meatballs do not work, but the USMC (VMFA-533) one does. F-14 does not seem to work either. it gives me options to load the aircraft, but when i select weapons all the stores are empty and i can only select the gun...but i think that could be due to the fact that im using v 1.2 which was just released yesterday.

As far as ACE aircraft, can you put them in as well, because when I tried the demo mission with ACE enabled the A-10 wouldnt work properly (assuming due to different classname than vanilla A-10). Turning off ACE the A-10 worked fine.

Hello,

The VFA-14 F/A-18's have been fixed and will be included in the next release, sorry about that, I overlooked them.

As for the F-14D, there is now a compatibility issue being that v1.2 was released with different classnames. Unfortunately, I'm also having issues running his mod at the moment so it will further delay a fix for this issue. Hopefully it will be fixed within the next release.

ACE compatibility is currently being worked on and will most likely be available upon next version release.

Thanks for the input.

No problem. It's a pretty cool mod. I'm also having issues running the F-14 mod as well all of a sudden as are a few other people.

Is it possible to make an addon version which doesn't rely on the script being in the mission? Similar to Mando Missiles with the ammo truck.

However, keeping script version is also VERY necessary for those missions that don't want to have extra addons required.

True. Though when playing with Mando Missiles this is possible even on missions that do not support Mando. Don't know how he does it.

Regardless I think there should be two separate downloads. One via script and one via addon.

Just need all aircraft and helos to be done now :) No pressure SkyNet!

Can't see any reason why not. Just add the init to the air factory (or an invisible H at airport) and you are done. Perhaps give it a radius of 100m or so.

How would I make a vehicle set to respawn using this script (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?76445-Simple-Vehicle-Respawn-Script) also clear its pylons?

I'd also like to suggest adding the C130 to the GLT Missilebox support list. It does after all support MOABs. ;)

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

Is it possible to make an addon version which doesn't rely on the script being in the mission? Similar to Mando Missiles with the ammo truck.

Yes it is possible, although my original motive was to have a script version which is easy to implement and always compatible for all those mission makers out there. This is what sets ALSS from other similar mods like Mando's. I am a strong advocate for scripting versus addons. This script welcomes the use of addons without requiring them, which opens up the applicability in missions of all forms. So for now I will continue the script version with the addon version lingering in the back of my head. Only time will tell. ;)

No problem. It's a pretty cool mod. I'm also having issues running the F-14 mod as well all of a sudden as are a few other people.

Yes it seems to be a confirmed problem, at first I thought it was just me... We might have to put the F-14 on hold until a resolution is available. :mad:

Just need all aircraft and helos to be done now :) No pressure SkyNet!

I want them as bad as you do. Good news is, all BIS Opfor fixed-wing are finished and working. As for BIS helo's it's chugging along but they should be there for the next (or "next-next") release.

It would be truly remarkable if you could add this into Warfare somehow.

Although I don't play Warfare much, as Kremator said, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to add the script to the mission.

How would I make a vehicle set to respawn using this script (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?76445-Simple-Vehicle-Respawn-Script) also clear its pylons?

I'd also like to suggest adding the C130 to the GLT Missilebox support list. It does after all support MOABs. ;)

Try this, should work:

null = [this] execVM "f2f_modules\f2f_alss\f2f_exe\f2f_exe_vecInit_clrWeps.sqf"; veh = [this, 15, 10, 5, TRUE, FALSE, "null = [this] execVM ""f2f_modules\f2f_alss\f2f_exe\f2f_exe_vecInit_clrWeps.sqf"""] execVM "vehicle.sqf"

As for the C-130, I'll keep that in mind. :D

Good news on the aircraft. The real potential this one :)

Full loadout changes on helos is definately necessary (as this will spice up PvP and COOP missions)

Looking forward to next release and next-next release :)

Small request. For the apache (ACE version) do you think you you could make one with all AGM-114Ls because I dont play MP ever and the 114Ks flight modes (LOAL-HI, LO etc) don't work with an AI gunner

Full loadout changes on helos is definately necessary (as this will spice up PvP and COOP missions)

Agreed. Unfortunately the helos are not looking very flexible with respect to available BIS (Vanilla) weapons. Little to no extra ordnance loadouts will be possible, although that should all change once I incorporate GLT and ACE with a soon to come release.

Small request. For the apache (ACE version) do you think you you could make one with all AGM-114Ls because I dont play MP ever and the 114Ks flight modes (LOAL-HI, LO etc) don't work with an AI gunner

ACE compatibility will probably arrive a release after this upcoming release realistically. I will see what I can do about the AGM-114L's that you desire. Hang in there.

Agreed. Unfortunately the helos are not looking very flexible with respect to available BIS (Vanilla) weapons. Little to no extra ordnance loadouts will be possible, although that should all change once I incorporate GLT and ACE with a soon to come release.

Isn't Missilebox already implemented for the A-10 and Harrier II? Oh and FYI there's a new version 5.0 of Missilebox coming out soon. GLT has been dropped from the name. The new version has tons of added interfaces, weapons, and systems implemented.

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

Isn't Missilebox already implemented for the A-10 and Harrier II? Oh and FYI there's a new version 5.0 of Missilebox coming out soon. GLT has been dropped from the name. The new version has tons of added interfaces, weapons, and systems implemented.

First, it is 4.0, not 5.0

And second, SkyNet is well aware of that fact as i've already contacted him by PM. ;)

As of now, the GLT Missilebox loadouts only exist with aircraft that require (or came with) GLT Missilebox. That will soon change though.

F2F A.L.S.S. v2.3 Released!

This version includes further addon compatibility such as ACE and the RKSL's FGR4 Eurofighter Typhoon to name a few. Full BIS (Vanilla A2/OA) aircraft compatibility including helicopters and OPFOR aircraft. Several bug fixes have also been added to this release. Efficiency tweeks have been incorporated into the script to provide a more seamless and efficient use of the system. ENJOY! :bounce3:

CHANGE LOG

• Added RKSL FGR4 Eurofighter Typhoon compatibility
  • Added PMC Ka-60 (Ka60_GL_PMC and Ka60_PMC) compatibility
  • Added BAF AH-1D Apache compatibility
  • Added BIS Ka-52 (Ka52 and Ka52Black) compatibility
  • Added BIS UH-1Y Venom compatibility
  • Added BIS AH-6J Littlebird compatibility
  • Added BIS AH-1Z Viper compatibility
  • Added BIS AH-64D Apache (OA/A2) compatibility
  • Added BIS Mi-24's (Mi24_D, Mi24_D_TK_EP1, Mi24_P and Mi24_V) compatibility
  • Added BIS Mi-8's (Mi17_rockets_RU and Mi171Sh_rockets_CZ_EP1) compatibility
  • Added GLT Su-39 (Su-25) Laser compatibility
  • Added GLT Su-39 JDAM compatibility
  • Added GLT Su-34 Laser compatibility
  • Added GLT Su-34 JDAM compatibility
  • Added BIS Su-34 compatibility
  • Added BIS Su-25 CDF/ChDKZ/Russia/Takistan Army compatibility
  • Added BIS L-39ZA Takistan Army compatibility
  • Added "check turrets" functionality within several scripts
  • Fixed Only pilot has menu options (crew/gunner/cargo no longer have options)
  • Fixed Redeveloped several scripts to increase speed/efficiency
  • Fixed F-14D compatibility with multiple variants
  • Fixed Previously missing F/A-18F VFA-14 aircraft now included
  • Fixed Several minor bugs

Edited by SkyNet2018

EXCELLENT mate ! Will update my mission now with all these goodies!

Is there a way to prevent the hint from appearing continuously, when a chopper/aircraft is not supported by ALSS (the beep is annoying :) )

Keep up the good work!

Krem

EXCELLENT mate ! Will update my mission now with all these goodies!

Is there a way to prevent the hint from appearing continuously, when a chopper/aircraft is not supported by ALSS (the beep is annoying :) )

Keep up the good work!

Krem

Here is how to disable the "is not compatible" message:

• Open f2f_inc_cfg_h.sqf
  • Scroll to very bottom of document
  • Find hint "Current helicopter is not A.L.S.S. compatible!...";
  • Add "//" just before the command "hint" to disable it.
  • Save

Repeat steps above for f2f_inc_cfg_p.sqf as well.

Enjoy!

Thanks SkyNet. What have you up your sleeves now ? Is it possible to have ALL weapons available on all hardpoints? I know it's perhaps NOT realistic but to be able to place a LD pod, or stick a couple of sidewinders on would be nice.

Thanks SkyNet. What have you up your sleeves now ? Is it possible to have ALL weapons available on all hardpoints? I know it's perhaps NOT realistic but to be able to place a LD pod, or stick a couple of sidewinders on would be nice.

What has not been mentioned in the changelog is that I have started the ACE mod. All the AH-1Z's and AH-1W's from ACE are already working in v2.3. I will probably dive into the rest of the ACE aircraft and get those out of the way soon. There will probably be a few more addons I will include into the script as well. So This next release will be a "wrap-up" of the inital phase of the script.

After all the aircraft are up and running, I will most likely begin adding additional loadouts to all the aircraft. There is a good chance I will create multiple script packs based on addon weapons used (ACE, GLT, RKSL weapons). This will enable the possibility of using addon weapons for the vanilla aircraft and provide even more loadouts.

As for individual hardpoint loading, my original intent was to not go that direction. It would require a re-think of the script and would most likely only work with a menu system (not action system). That being said, it doesn't mean it's not going to happen, it is still a possibility. I'll just have to wrap my mind around that idea for a while. :cool: