yurapetrov

Blackhawks by YuraPetrov

Drop one of the stinger pods for a 2.75cal rocket pod and we're all happy then? :D

I'm happy even without. ;)

Something like this one?

HEDU_Rope-Physics-Rope

Armaholic link:

HEDU_Rope

I'll try to use this, i want to make a winch script based on HEDU rope script.

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

But Rocket pods are easier to come by in ArmA. :p

I think Yura said that he was going to be making an M230.

You're right, i'll make M230 and other stuff to hang on pilons.

I made medevac version of UH-60L.

medevac4.jpgmedevac2.jpgmedevac3.jpgmedevac1.jpg

Also, i added slime lights ;-) They are for aircraft flying in formation. You line the lights on the stabilator up with the ones on the tail and it will put you at about 45 degrees.

formationlights.jpgformationlights2.jpg

Looks awsome Yuri, Since your working on the 160th SOAR Blackhawks, any chance of one with stretchers and a few seats in it? If not its cool, Just an Idea.

Those medevac birds looks hot :) What about a c2 version of the mh-60l that would also be Nice too

Edited by astast

Last I checked they did not put MK19's on choppers (Except the USMC, I think they put MK 19's on CH46's) And a the GAU 12 is the .50 minigun, but I could be wrong.

Last I checked they did not put MK19's on choppers (Except the USMC, I think they put MK 19's on CH46's) And a the GAU 12 is the .50 minigun, but I could be wrong.

I think he meant GAU-19 but got his wires crossed. The GAU-12 is the 20mm vulcan on the Harrier and F-35. ;)

I think he meant GAU-19 but got his wires crossed. The GAU-12 is the 20mm vulcan on the Harrier and F-35. ;)

GAU-19 is 0.50 cal mingun replacement[usually for HMVEE and M113].

GAU-12 is Vulcan replacement for AH-130U Spooky and Harvest-Hawk-suitable C-130's, which include all latest KC-130's, HH-130's, and significant portions of MC-130, EC-130, DC-130. and such conversion is swiftly underway.

so soon, both USMC, SOCOM AF and Army, willl had about 109 AH-130's alone and about 400 others Hercules gunships, converted into attack-mission/configuration along with about 30's MC-12's. sadly ISRT UAV's production/deployment delayed. obviously spending/burning some more biomass/people/soldiers considered more "cost-effective" by politicians.

and no, both GAU-12[five barrel early variant] and GAU-22[shortened four-barrel F-35 version] are 25mm cannons not 20mm.

if you saw difference between vulcan/chaingun and bushmaster2 rounds you get what that mean. its just like how rounds from ZU23 differ from2A42/2A72/2A38.

LOT more punch/firepower per hit/shell, more accuracy/range.

main difference is US MC and AF crafts more rely on Griffin and Helfire missiles[and Jdam mk3 rounds later tnx 2 booster] rather than GAU-12, 40mm Bofors and 105mm howitver with DU-Frag rounds,that SOCOM/SFOD tend to.

for fire-support consistency aswell as for consistent/persistent surveillance/integrity of battlefield, in [usual]absence of satellite/uav/mc-12 support. so "weaker but longer fire-support" and "had eye on the skies" outweighs "had volcano burning skies to ground that disappear soon afterthat"

Edited by BasileyOne

They only did that in Call of Duty - Modern Warfare. 50cal is all that has ever been mounted on the Phrog's

I saw one at an airshow one time that had a MK 19 mounted. But yes, I do remember that from Call of Duty 4.

I saw one at an airshow one time that had a MK 19 mounted. But yes, I do remember that from Call of Duty 4.

oh, both AF and Army dreamed about, but presently recoil impact, they struggling with, preventing that, along with financial overhead of using it[aside cost of ammunition, itself].

generally, it will re-surface after some serious re-work/update, i guess.

generally, M2 on HMVEE provided what they called "efficient showstopper" opportunities for land forces, against any kind of overrun/rushing attempts, such as drive-by-shooting from assault rifles from civilian cars and other things.

but as insurgents tactics evolved, their hardware evolved too.

just like level2/PASG't body armor emergence in ColdWar times, bring to life 9x21 pistols, 9x39 assault rifles, MOTV-alike thingies will bring SVDK 9.3x65 aswell as 12.7x54 silenced beast https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VSSK http://i2.guns.ru/forums/icons/forum_pictures/002701/2701918.jpg that fire almost 100g bullets into enemies ;-)

same was famous Ash-12 CQB assault rifle, which supersedes/replaces smothbore shotties, initially introduced into law enforcement agencies. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASh-12.7 http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2011/12/05/new-russian-tskib-ash-12-50-cal-12-7x55mm-bullpup-rifle/

so, basically, GAU-19 was just "step-up" attempt, made BEFORE technology[or designers]will ready to outcoming challenges/troubles.

just another step in [seems endless]arms-race.

basically human creativity wasn't limited by anything, including skies. and thus, some surprises can be... even less widely-accepted than did Nukes in past and some other, less-known[i suppose]technologies, are.

Edited by BasileyOne

Hi guys I just saw the pics of this on armaholic and the detail is stunning. May I also remind you that when hovering the tail is lower than the nose, bi kinda messed that up but when you look up blackhawks hovering on youtube or by looking at just pictures you will notice that the tail is lower than the nose. Also are you planning on replacing the sound by arma isn't realilistic either.

agree with the sound. RH had a good helo soundmod. sounds 1000 times better than the stock BIS sounds. It would be kinda cool if you could update your Seahawks engine/rotor sound too.

Hi guys I just saw the pics of this on armaholic and the detail is stunning. May I also remind you that when hovering the tail is lower than the nose, bi kinda messed that up but when you look up blackhawks hovering on youtube or by looking at just pictures you will notice that the tail is lower than the nose. Also are you planning on replacing the sound by arma isn't realilistic either.

I know it. I set the angle of airframe then hovering to 3 degree. I took this angle from this video

youtubes.jpg

I want to replace sounds, but i don't have a good sound sources.

If you do plan to replace the sounds, please make it optional (in order to preserve compatibility with sound mods).

I want to replace sounds, but i don't have a good sound sources.

Talk to the guys with JSRS about using thier UH60 sounds, then see if you can make an optinal sound config for your sea hawks, j hawks and black hawks.

I know it. I set the angle of airframe then hovering to 3 degree.

That's pretty damn close and will work great in-game. The -60 transmission has a 3 degree forward tilt. Seahawks hover at approximately 4-5 degrees nose up (and 1-2 degrees left wing down, but I'm sure that's hard to do). I'm not sure if Blackhawks are the same. So a 3 degree tilt in-game is close enough for government work.

I second making any sounds optional for sound mod compatibility.

One more thing: I noticed in your model photo that the landing gear were a little to high, I'm pretty sure that when they on ground they have more space and then in the air they hang even lower like in the video. Also, when do you plan on finishing this, because as of now just looking at it makes my mouth water :D

One more thing: I noticed in your model photo that the landing gear were a little to high, I'm pretty sure that when they on ground they have more space and then in the air they hang even lower like in the video. Also, when do you plan on finishing this, because as of now just looking at it makes my mouth water :D

It's top limit of landing gears angle, when model is flying, landing gears are lowering down. I dont know when i finish this, i can release the beta without MH-60L right now, if commutiny wants it or wait a big pack with MH-60L.

Speaking of the MH-60L, what's the story with that thing? From the screens you've shown us, it looks done.

Is it the ViewPilot Lod that needs work?

Also, I'll send a reminder to the guy for the references I promised you right now.

ViewPilot LOD, small sensors are not textured, they are to small to see on my pictures, but in close view they are just black, without textures. Interior needs a new textures, some other parts, dont have proxies of passangers sitting on the floor.

UPDATES: I will not make new interior textures, i see on my older interior textures and they are looks fairly

mh60linterior.jpg

Edited by yurapetrov

I don't understand why you have ever wanted to change them :)

Looks mighty fine by me. But thats just me. :)