yurapetrov

Blackhawks by YuraPetrov

Hello YuraPetrov,

This is my first post I've been playing ArmA2 for about four Years now and, I have not seen any U.S. Navy Vehicles (Like Aircraft) except you're Awesome Sea Hawks and, I was wondering If you could ever try making a U.S. Navy pack With Aircraft Like a E-2C Hawk Eye, E/A-6B Prowler, A-6 Intruder, V3-Viking, EA-7L, Corsair II, P-3C Orion, C-2A Greyhound, CH-46E Sea Knight, CH-53E Super Stallion , SH-3 Sea King, MH-53E Sea Dragon, UH-1N Iroquois, and not last but least a T-45 Gosh Hawk. These are all the cool Aircraft that no one has made for ARMA2 and, I was wondering if you would ever take on the challenge. There is a U.S. Navy Aircraft mod that was 99.9 Percent complete but, I never herd from that addon WIP thread for along time,

From,

Bodie "Bravo"

As far i i know Yura petrov is only making Black Hawks and Sea Hawks...as far as i know. Second because i am interested in helicopters and some airplanes i can positivly tell you that there is already E-2C Hawk Eye,C-2A Greyhound(i think i saw him in one of the addons) CH-46E Sea Knight, CH-53E Super Stallion , SH-3 Sea King, MH-53E Sea Dragon all of those you have already in game and UH-1N Iroquois (there is UH-1 Venom) and T-45 Gosh Hawk yup you can find it i can confirm you that this airplane is part of the 15th MEU all those E/A-6B Prowler, A-6 Intruder V3-Viking,EA-7L,Corsair II,P-3C Orion i cant confirm you for that because i hate airplanes...lol :) try posting in Addon Request Thread somebody will help you finding those.

Regrads

Hey Yura

Just if no one has said it! But what about EASA script? For the IDAP.

Edited by SpaceGhost

Do you know where I can get a E-2C Hawk Eye at?

OFrP mod but it's Off topic

Anyone have the proper 'movein' slots to crew these bad boys? I've been fooling with it but none of the moveinturret arrays I've tried have worked.

Is there a posibillity do disable the fastroping in this chopper? Like some command in the init of the chopper similar to "remove addaction fastrope"?

I'm asking because of the issiues with the fastroping between the MH-47E and the Blackhawk... I would like to use both and disable the fastroping either in the Chinook or the Blackhawk. Only until the updates are avaliable on "play with six"...

I read that the bug was fixed in the Seahawk, but i cant tell every user who want's to join the server to manually change the files.

Is there a posibillity do disable the fastroping in this chopper? Like some command in the init of the chopper similar to "remove addaction fastrope"?

I'm asking because of the issiues with the fastroping between the MH-47E and the Blackhawk... I would like to use both and disable the fastroping either in the Chinook or the Blackhawk. Only until the updates are avaliable on "play with six"...

I read that the bug was fixed in the Seahawk, but i cant tell every user who want's to join the server to manually change the files.

If you download my latest MH-47E AddOn from the link in my signature, and Yura's latest Blackhawks.. the bug is fixed :D

@konyo

Do you know wherher yura is still working on the MH-60L or not?

To me, it seems he has given up his work.

OMFG! I would kneel down and kiss your feet if that matches now!!

Gonna check this right away...

Back in 30 ;)

@konyo

Yura does that, he drops off the grid from time to time. Don't worry about it.

@konyo

Asking mod makers for updates is considered spam on the forums. And not to mention, if I had a long term project but I was busy writing my thesis or something and I came back to a bunch of posts doubting my commitment I would be quite annoyed. If you need to get in touch with an addon maker it would be best to use PM please.

I cant get the "yup_UH60L_Hellfire"s blackhawk to appear, tried spawning in the editor with a sqf which has the text

"_vehicle = createVehicle ["yup_UH60L_Hellfires", getPos player, [], 20, "CAN_COLLIDE"];"

that scripting works for any default vehicles etc. but nothing appears when used with yup class name? :confused:

What am I doing wrong here? :o

Edited by jgaz-uk

I cant get the "yup_UH60L_Hellfire"s blackhawk to appear, tried spawning in the editor with a sqf which has the text

"_vehicle = createVehicle ["yup_UH60L_Hellfires", getPos player, [], 20, "CAN_COLLIDE"];"

that scripting works for any default vehicles etc. but nothing appears when used with yup class name? :confused:

What am I doing wrong here? :o

I don't think you can create it in the editor, or on the fly. Here is what I got in the .rpt when trying to create it from the debug console:

Cannot create entity with abstract type yup_UH60L_Hellfires (scope = private?)

Cannot create non-ai vehicle yup_UH60L_Hellfires,

You can create the ESSS model, yup_UH60L_ESSS (yup_UH60L_Hellfires inherits from it in the config) , then use this post to add whatever you want:

add FFAR on the UH-60L ESSS version

weapons[] = {"yup_HellfireLauncher"};

magazines[] = {"yup_4AGM114HellfirePod","8Rnd_Hellfire","8Rnd_Hellfire"}; forum issue, don't know why the space in Hellfire... It shouldn't be there

Like this in script form:

_vehicle = createVehicle ["yup_UH60L_ESSS", getPos player, [], 20, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
{_vehicle removeMagazine _x} forEach magazines _vehicle;

_vehicle addMagazine "yup_4AGM114HellfirePod"; 
_vehicle addWeapon "yup_HellfireLauncher"; 
_vehicle addMagazine "8Rnd_Hellfire"; 
_vehicle addMagazine "8Rnd_Hellfire"

Edited by panther42

Hello Yura i really like your Blackhawks and i respect if you dont have even time to answer on this idea :I just have one request ,cant you kinda Eddit the MH-60L in tho US Air Force Combat Medevac (its like Medevac with 50.cals as gunner [that thing i will really welcome 50.cals] what is transporting PJs in to hot zones and picking up injured people from battle ...There is Video like what i mean it :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH5ET974CCc

Hello Yura i really like your Blackhawks and i respect if you dont have even time to answer on this idea :I just have one request ,cant you kinda Eddit the MH-60L in tho US Air Force Combat Medevac (its like Medevac with 50.cals as gunner [that thing i will really welcome 50.cals] what is transporting PJs in to hot zones and picking up injured people from battle ...There is Video like what i mean it :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH5ET974CCc

+1 from me :) realy woud love to fly one of thosee and i realy love this series of Inside combat rescue :)

Thanks iam happy somebody is with me lets hope we will see something like this ...because it will be Awesome if you playing ACE or something and one of your guys Step on IED and the guy was Medic ..And after some time you will just see 2 Blackhawks from what will jump out PJs :D

Have some questions about this mod. I have gone through the various posts, but can't see an answer to my question.

It appears this mod allows for weapons to be added to the weapon points on the ESSS version. I've managed to put the hellfire missiles on, but they appear inside the fuel tanks. Do I need to remove the fuel tanks?

Can I put a cannon pod and rocket pod on the weapons points in lieu of no fuel tanks (thinking of the new battlehawk features)?

Thanks in anticipation of any help in this matter.

Hey Mustang,

you can remove the fuel pods by using this code in the init line: this removeMagazine "yup_2Rnd_ArmyFueltank";

I have been able to put 4 x Rocket Pods on the hardpoints but not a cannon.

4 x Rocket pod Code is as follows: this addMagazine "GLT_4Rnd_FFARPOD"; this addWeapon "FFARLauncher"; this addMagazine "38Rnd_FFAR";

Awesome...Thanks Jas!

Hi all, i have a question. How to slide down from a helicopter like in image 2?

Hi Everyone

First nice model

I have technical question about the UH-60L Blackhawk (ESSS wings).

I tried to put "GLT_4Rnd_FFARPOD". Work great the pods are correctly placed.

But all the rockets are launchs on the left hand side. Just under the left rocket pod close to the cabine .

The hellfire works great.. Dont know how to launch from the correct left right pods like the others helo (like cobra apache...).

If some one make it work can he show me how to. I scanning the net about this with no response. Thanks in advance.

Edited by lilive

Let me start by thanking you on some amazing models and great work!

Is there any chance we will see this pack getting updated to ARMA 3? I am sure my unit would love these!

Is it possible to add the M230 chain gun to the ESSS wing version?

Look back a few pages and you'll find some WIP images of it, however it has not been finished yet.

Yura tends to have spikes of activity though various times of the year and so isn't on here constantly like many other addon makers.