yurapetrov

Blackhawks by YuraPetrov

I want that ASAP!

lol great job YP you just made my day ;) <3

purtty..................

Looks great as usual Yura.

Looks like nobody did the replacement config ;-(

I'm gonna see if I can figure out how to make one, its a shame your spending so much time making these nice addons and their not getting any use :confused:

I'm gonna see if I can figure out how to make one, its a shame your spending so much time making these nice addons and their not getting any use :confused:

I would respectfully disagree, personally i use Yura Addons in all my missions, many play on LAN's or Private Servers so you may not see them. Just look how many times it is downloaded at Armaholic, Blackhawks almost 9,000 times! Keep up the great work Yura!

WIP pics of hh-60g? Please :)

The helo looks fantastic Yura, can't wait! Also, do you have any plans to switch over to arma 3?

I would respectfully disagree, personally i use Yura Addons in all my missions, many play on LAN's or Private Servers so you may not see them. Just look how many times it is downloaded at Armaholic, Blackhawks almost 9,000 times! Keep up the great work Yura!

yuppp i agreee i make few mission to play with my few friends and they can tell you how many times that MH-60L saved them from dead..lol :)

Yura you are the man... than you for all your time and sweat and tears for making this beautifoul babies :)

and for shure i will use this with a chaingun mounted :D

PS. Apologies for bad english.

hey any chance if these helicopters can be ACE compatible in a upcoming update? regarding sling ropes etc? would really awesome cause right now they dont work ( as far as i know) cause i tried it a couple of times and it shows the ''hook up'' option but its grayed out. Thanks in advance!

for the moment, I'm waiting for an update of this chopper.

I think there was a few things to fix, like the cargo position, the new models of this chopper and flares/radar (can't remember if they are already in this version)

At the risk of spamming further about my anticipation for the HH-60G and being able to eventually give my PEDRO Pararescuers MEDEVAC support a proper ride, I'll just say thank you for releasing this fantastic expansion of the workhorse of the militaries of many nations...beats the hell out of Vanilla and warrants inclusion in any scenario that draws on authenticity and realism.

Keep it up!

hey any chance if these helicopters can be ACE compatible in a upcoming update? regarding sling ropes etc? would really awesome cause right now they dont work ( as far as i know) cause i tried it a couple of times and it shows the ''hook up'' option but its grayed out. Thanks in advance!
So, am I to understand that the fast roping issue is still being worked on? And, is there anyway to get the "Jump out Right" and "Jump out Left" options included.

[...]

Both features can be added easily:

// enable the "jump out left/right" action
ace_sys_eject_side = 1;   // 1 = enable, 0 = disable (default)

// enable sling rope
ACE_canLift = 1;
ACE_GeoLifterAttachment[] = {{0,0,0}}; // attachment position(s)
ACE_MaxLoad = 5886;
ACE_Weight = 5224;
/* example from UH60M_EP1 */

Please note that both require ACE to work, however doesn't break if ACE is not activated.

BTW just to say that I love these choppers! Keep up the good work, I can't wait for an update ;)

Is it possible to add a jump right / jump left option on any chopper in vanilla version?

Is it possible to add a jump right / jump left option on any chopper in vanilla version?

Well, if it's possible with ACE it should be possible with vanilla ;)

The script which is executed by ACE is: https://dev-heaven.net/projects/ace-mod2/repository/revisions/6cbdd43f954fb43ae0ade45d3d3a64c4a991ab3a/entry/Addons/sys_eject/jumpout.sqf

It has some ACE and CBA specific functions and variables, but shouldn't be too hard to translate it to vanilla code.

However, since I always use ACE (and suggest everyone does the same ;)) I prefer the ACE implementation over a "might break other scripts" version.

Both features can be added easily:

// enable the "jump out left/right" action
ace_sys_eject_side = 1;   // 1 = enable, 0 = disable (default)

// enable sling rope
ACE_canLift = 1;
ACE_GeoLifterAttachment[] = {{0,0,0}}; // attachment position(s)
ACE_MaxLoad = 5886;
ACE_Weight = 5224;
/* example from UH60M_EP1 */

Please note that both require ACE to work, however doesn't break if ACE is not activated.

BTW just to say that I love these choppers! Keep up the good work, I can't wait for an update ;)

Excuse me but can you tell me what i did wrong? Because i can´t get it to work ... i tried putting your code in an "lifting.sqf" in my mission folder and then start the script by using

nul = this execVM "lifting.sqf" 

in the initialization field of the helicopter. But that dosesn´t seem to work ...

thanks a lot

Excuse me but can you tell me what i did wrong? Because i can´t get it to work ... i tried putting your code in an "lifting.sqf" in my mission folder and then start the script by using
 nul = this execVM "lifting.sqf" 

in the initialization field of the helicopter. But that dosesn´t seem to work ...

thanks a lot

Those variables should be placed at the vehicle configuration (inside the mod itself), so no wonder it doesn't work ;)

You might try to use setVariable, but I'll have to test that myself too.

..that explains it thanks ... i will try it with setVariable and hope yurapetrov will implement it in his next update!

Issue

-MH-60L Tail rotor can't be damage.(Even with a AT4 i dident' disable it)

-Other Blackhawks tail rotor can't be disable too

PD:The choppers are awesome anywhay i can't wait for next version :D

Edited by Cuatemoc

Hello YuraPetrov,

This is my first post I've been playing ArmA2 for about four Years now and, I have not seen any U.S. Navy Vehicles (Like Aircraft) except you're Awesome Sea Hawks and, I was wondering If you could ever try making a U.S. Navy pack With Aircraft Like a E-2C Hawk Eye, E/A-6B Prowler, A-6 Intruder, V3-Viking, EA-7L, Corsair II, P-3C Orion, C-2A Greyhound, CH-46E Sea Knight, CH-53E Super Stallion , SH-3 Sea King, MH-53E Sea Dragon, UH-1N Iroquois, and not last but least a T-45 Gosh Hawk. These are all the cool Aircraft that no one has made for ARMA2 and, I was wondering if you would ever take on the challenge. There is a U.S. Navy Aircraft mod that was 99.9 Percent complete but, I never herd from that addon WIP thread for along time,

From,

Bodie "Bravo"

(...)

One, there's an addon request thread for that. But secondly, several of the aircraft you mentioned already exist, you might to do some research before asking.