yurapetrov

Blackhawks by YuraPetrov

let him alreadu update his MH-60L model

probably as with any other mod, ''when its done'' as he has multiple helicopters in his pack and probably still updating and working hard on everything so just be patience, it'll come out someday.

HH-60G PaweHawk Waiting

:coop::638::681:

maybe you should spam a little less asking about the HH-60G, he said he's working on one, so be patient, stop asking and enjoy the helicopters he already released.

@falcon78

Stop spamming your request. It is annoying and you clearly lack any respect for an author. If you want something so bad you feel the need to let the entire forum base suffer from your spam learn how to make addons yourself and go knock yourself out in game with whatever thing you can make.

Infraction +1

More spam means ban from thread to ease the authors nerves.

To ease all of our nerves...thanks fox

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Hey, does anyone know how to hide the fast ropes in the helicopter? I know it was mentioned somewhere but I can't seem to find it at the moment lol.

Hey, does anyone know how to hide the fast ropes in the helicopter? I know it was mentioned somewhere but I can't seem to find it at the moment lol.

Hide ropes

So, am I to understand that the fast roping issue is still being worked on? And, is there anyway to get the "Jump out Right" and "Jump out Left" options included.

Currently, after fast roping human players out, it always seems as if the last player gets stuck at the top of the rope. We have to cut the ropes away, re-deploy them, and then he can fast rope down. When taking enemy fire, this long, drawn out procedure exposes the air crew to more danger. I can attach an example mission if needed to demonstrate the problem, but without human players, (haven't tried with AI), then you won't get the same problem I'd assume.

hi YuraPetrov,

thank you for your nice addon!!

i make an MH-60 training for our pilots i wanna check her reaction if the tailrotor was complete damage but setHit ["mala vrtule", 1]; doesn´t work with your choppers...how must i name it if i use your blackhawks?

Panzer hurra

hi YuraPetrov,

thank you for your nice addon!!

i make an MH-60 training for our pilots i wanna check her reaction if the tailrotor was complete damage but setHit ["mala vrtule", 1]; doesn´t work with your choppers...how must i name it if i use your blackhawks?

Panzer hurra

tail rotor is currently indestructible, so you'll have to wait for the update

Please stop spamming about the pavehawk.

Yura will make an annoucement when he wants or when it's ready.

Till now, just stand by.

Great news!

BTW, what's left to fix to release a proper version?

Edited by Wiki

Hey yura are you still working on the DAP 60L or is that on the back burner now? Just curious

Does anyone have a replacement config that replaces the OA/CO UH-60M and UH-60 medivac with the Yura's UH-60L and HH-60L they wouldn't mind sharing?

Looks like nobody did the replacement config ;-(

Ok, i want to share some WIP pics of MH-60L DAP

dap2.jpg

dap1.jpg