yurapetrov

Blackhawks by YuraPetrov

---------- Post added at 17:26 ---------- Previous post was at 17:03 ----------

Sorry, i dont know who do placing addons to six updater.

in this thread.

i think its sickboy, you're UH-60 V1.2 is on six updater though, would be awsome if that one could be updated looking forward for future releases really love the helicopter thanks alot!

First off I must once again say awesome work Yura.

When we tested (knowing its a Beta) this is what we found with it might be the same that has come up before.

Issues Found: MH60L

- The Tail Rotor is indestructible at the moment, but he said he's gonna fix it.

- Fast Rope Script doesn't work properly, when using the MH-47 in the same mission (Konjo and YuraPetrov are trying to fix it)

-Would there be other models like the upgraded MH-60K and M versions (I mean the real ones)?

-Would there also be the Air Force HH-60G, mainly a Air force version of the MH-60L?

-Will the MH-60L IDAP able to designate targets with his FLIR Pod, so the Hellfire-K can lock onto the beam?

-Or does the IDAP needs a ground unit with a SOFLAM for that?

-When deploying the ropes, they were coming out of the Stab. Which could be on our end, a Script conflict? We are looking into it.

-Cockpit lighting needs to be dimmed down for night ops.

This is what we found with our SOAR(A) members and SEAL element at U.S.SOCOM.

We're looking forward for future release.

Once again awesome job man!!

Edited by SpaceGhost

- Those "SOAR" Units are the same as the one in the MH-47. So not really good

Sorry about that I Retextured them SOAR Pilots, and donated them to both Konyo and Yura. Do to the fact that I can not edit the Arma2 Pilot...for obvious reasons the best I could do was a basic Retexture. If I can ever get an open source Arma2 Pilot MLOD I will properly creat accurate Pilots with better textures for anyone to use in there projects!

Sorry if they are not to the standerds of the great Addons they are presented to you with ;)

Yura feel free to remove them if that makes this Addon better! Or if you like I can make it so they are apart of your main UH60.pbo so no one has to download more .pbo files.

Dave,

Edited by soldier2390

Skeeko1337, sent me a pm mentioning a pretty good pilot model he's working on, he needs assistance getting it ingame, it's worlds better than what we have now if anyone is able to help him. Please PM directly if your able to assist

Sorry for the thread hijack Yurapetrov

Edited by desmondb

Sorry about that I Retextured them SOAR Pilots, and donated them to both Konyo and Yura. Do to the fact that I can not edit the Arma2 Pilot...for obvious reasons the best I could do was a basic Retexture. If I can ever get an open source Arma2 Pilot MLOD I will properly creat accurate Pilots with better textures for anyone to use in there projects!

Sorry if they are not to the standerds of the great Addons they are presented to you with ;)

Yura feel free to remove them if that makes this Addon better! Or if you like I can make it so they are apart of your main UH60.pbo so no one has to download more .pbo files.

Dave,

I do ask apoloize Dave. Do not take things the wrong way. This is a views or thoughts of someone. Not to be taken the wrong way. And it got past my editing.

I do ask apoloize Dave. Do not take things the wrong way. This is a views or thoughts of someone. Not to be taken the wrong way. And it got past my editing.

No worrys bud I was just explaining how they got into this mod and konyos ;)

@desmondb depending on how far along that pilot is I may be able to help let me know!

Dave,

First off I must once again say awesome work Yura.

When we tested (knowing its a Beta) this is what we found with it might be the same that has come up before.

Issues Found: MH60L

- The Tail Rotor is indestructible at the moment, but he said he's gonna fix it.

Yes, it's fixed. I made a new fire geometry lod, it is more realistic, than old one. Added armor plates around the pilot as the real one chopper. Doors and some side parts are not bulletproof, so side gunners and passengers are vulnerable.

- Fast Rope Script doesn't work properly, when using the MH-47 in the same mission (Konjo and YuraPetrov are trying to fix it)

Yes, we trying to fix it. Hope soon we will do it!

-Would there be other models like the upgraded MH-60K and M versions (I mean the real ones)?

Yes, I planned to make MH-60K and MH-60M and UH-60M choppers and put them into pack.

-Would there also be the Air Force HH-60G, mainly a Air force version of the MH-60L?

Yes, i planned them too.

-Will the MH-60L IDAP able to designate targets with his FLIR Pod, so the Hellfire-K can lock onto the beam?

-Or does the IDAP needs a ground unit with a SOFLAM for that?

MH-60L DAP will be armed with FFAR's and M230 gun. However, MH-60M IDAP will be with advanced FLIR pod with laser pointer and armed with hellfires as on this picture.

So you will be able to use Hellfires without ground unit support.

83338187iw4.jpg

-When deploying the ropes, they were coming out of the Stab. Which could be on our end, a Script conflict? We are looking into it.

-Cockpit lighting needs to be dimmed down for night ops.

FIP Fixing in progress ;-)

This is what we found with our SOAR(A) members and SEAL element at U.S.SOCOM.

We're looking forward for future release.

Once again awesome job man!!

Thank you much!

Hi YuraPetrov,

Did you gave another thought about the use of NVG's in the Gunner Positions or will it be disabled in the next version too?

Thanks anyway.

Best regards

MAG

MH-60L DAP will be armed with FFAR's and M230 gun. However, MH-60M IDAP will be with advanced FLIR pod with laser pointer and armed with hellfires as on this picture.

So you will be able to use Hellfires without ground unit support.

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2460/83338187iw4.jpg

With is I would say one rack of hell-fires 4x and the M230.

One other thing can to mind will you be able to change out stores? Example come in for land and then change out you rack of hellfire, for 19 shot Hydra, and etc........

In these armed versions, are the M134 fixed-Forward?

Hi YuraPetrov,

Did you gave another thought about the use of NVG's in the Gunner Positions or will it be disabled in the next version too?

Thanks anyway.

Best regards

MAG

That would be nice as well

Hello yura...i youst want to say thank on this amazing helicopters...and seahawk`s verzions...i am amazed..but i have problem with fastrope...when i hover and click to deploy fast rope..it deploys on tails... and konyo choper too..it deploys on middle of choper than some of soldiers fastrope good some youst fall down from choper.. i think that CH 47 fastropes go on Black Hawk..and Black Hawk go on CH 47..do u know is there a way to fix this?? tnxx

this has already been mentioned in previous posts, he and konyo are working on a fix and we will just have to wait for the new update and hope that it will be fixed untill then just try and dont use the helicopters in the same mission.

this has already been mentioned in previous posts, he and konyo are working on a fix and we will just have to wait for the new update and hope that it will be fixed untill then just try and dont use the helicopters in the same mission.

tnx for reply ;)

the animation of the soldier in the MH 60 is just sitting with gun on back, could you replace that with the one sitting with gun and holding gun in hands (like the AD Helo pack) (dont know if its been asked before ,44 pages is a long read :P )

I have no sound using JSRS MOD ? THX

are you using any other soundmod? like ACEX_SM along with JSRS? I'm running JRSR + JSRS_ACE myself with the helicopters and i have no issues at all. make sure you only use JSRS and no other sounds mods and also make sure you're running the latest version.

Hello Yura!

First, I'd like to mention I am just amazed that such a great quality models exist for Arma. I come from sim community, I wasn't into arma helicopters because of physics. I have a question for You- would You mind if I repacked Your PBO, and modyfied config.bin so the helicopter can be flown inside Take on Helicopters with it's advanced physics? I wouldn't change anything but config, everything else including documentation and credits would remain intact. I am sure it would be greatly appreciated by many. Please let me know here, or by PM. Have a nice day!

Hello Yura!

First, I'd like to mention I am just amazed that such a great quality models exist for Arma. I come from sim community, I wasn't into arma helicopters because of physics. I have a question for You- would You mind if I repacked Your PBO, and modyfied config.bin so the helicopter can be flown inside Take on Helicopters with it's advanced physics? I wouldn't change anything but config, everything else including documentation and credits would remain intact. I am sure it would be greatly appreciated by many. Please let me know here, or by PM. Have a nice day!

Hello SamB! I'm glad you liked my work. I took a look on ToH sample helicopter, and i was woundering how much animated parts it has. I think i need to make all those switches, handles, screws and add more small details in the cockpit to make a good chopper in ToH, without it the chopper will look wierd in ToH. I decided to do it. Also, Arma 3 in upcoming, so i dont want to waste my time, i will wait Arma 3 and will make the chopper for Arma 3 and ToH with more details. I think Arma's 3 and ToH's version will be simular.

Just WOW! That's awesome news!

Your helicopter works just fine in TOH using rearmed patch (it merges Arma and TOH resources). It also looks very nice already from cockpit. I tried very hard to apply a TOH physics to Your blackhawk, but no succes so far. It requires config modifications, You need to add certain values making TOH using RotorLib instead of native Arma helicopter physics and TOH Soundset instead of Arma sounds (ie for startup procedure). There is a great thread on TOH forums with one guy already making Ah1 and Uh1y flyable with advanced physics. I have template values and so on, but still TOH doesn't seem to recognize them. Anyways- kepp doing what You do man, You have a great talent!

edit: I just made a big step regardin applying a toh to new models.

Edited by SamB

Hey yura! I know you are really busy and all but a new USAF Hh-60g would be an awesome add-on to this pack!!! I have some crappy version now but with the new show coming out "Inside Combat Rescue" I think everyone would love it! I tried doing pararescue missions with the new Mh-60 but its just not the same... I would love to see this add-on soon and is live to see those modified 50 caps hanging off the side instead of standard mini guns! Please get back to me when you can! I can help with this if needed!

Hey yura! I know you are really busy and all but a new USAF Hh-60g would be an awesome add-on to this pack!!! I have some crappy version now but with the new show coming out "Inside Combat Rescue" I think everyone would love it! I tried doing pararescue missions with the new Mh-60 but its just not the same... I would love to see this add-on soon and is live to see those modified 50 caps hanging off the side instead of standard mini guns! Please get back to me when you can! I can help with this if needed!
LOL, I literaly just jumped on to suggest that he make the "Pedro" Helicopter with the Mustache on the front (Like in the show "Inside Combat Rescue", also I know a guy on youtube who was a doorgunner on "Pedro", I can contact him for you if need be) I think he already has one planned, don't know if its going to be part of this pack or not though. Sorry for being a bit offtopic. :)

Yura Petrov;

USAF HH-60G Pawehawk Will you model which will be

one of those is missing

Blackhawk great modeling HH-60G Pawehawk expect

PLEASE;

---------- Post added at 11:48 ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 ----------

http://media.defenceindustrydaily.com/images/AIR_HH-60_Pave_Hawk_Afghanistan_lg.jpg (141 kB)

I dont 100 percent understand, but Yura already confirmed working on HH-60G version.

I dont 100 percent understand, but Yura already confirmed working on HH-60G version.

Thank You Men

HH-60G We look forward to

On the number yuri

:681::681::681::681::681::681::681: