yurapetrov

Blackhawks by YuraPetrov

Lack of internal tanks, and the incorrect cockpit was my one issue with ADuke's MH-60K. Maybe save the aux tanks for a later update ?

Thanks for finally bringing a true DAP to the table. Can't wait to fly it!

They can remove internal tanks to save weight, so model without aux tank isn't incorrect. Sure, i will make it later.

So any more info on this or are you just going to leave images around the place of the tail like the real stealth hawk? :D

mhx.jpg

So any more info on this or are you just going to leave images around the place of the tail like the real stealth hawk? :D

Sorry, i cant say anything. Its a secret ;-)

Classy answer :D

Looking forward to the new birds :)

Well damn :(

between Franze/Nod's AH-64, Konyo's MH46 and your black hawk's we're pretty much set for helicopter this year :P

and probably the best quality in a mod i've seen in a long time, seriously can't wait for the MH-60's, hope its not too far :P

For some reason it doesnt work for me

?

What's not working? (Or did you post in the wrong thread :P)

holy shit! that is some serious firepower right there. Minigun followed by 30mm followed by rockets. cool video

Everything looks great Yura.

Question for you though, will your HH-60 be provided in a non coast guard version? Normal navy skin (see HSC-84) without the rescue basket?

Edit for photo: http://www.americanspecialops.com/images/photos/hsc-84/hh-60h-iraq-hires.jpg

Edit #2: here's a left hand side photo. http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/29308_389714318610_1155599_n.jpg

Also Yura, note the MG in the doorway above the pod on the choppers left hand side. Would be awesome for that too.

Edited by SpectreRSG

thanks.

I have HH-60H in my plane. I want to finish a MH-60L first, and i didnt decide yet what i will do next after MH-60L. I can make a pavehawks or MH-60R or MH-60S or UH-60M or HH-60H or SH-60F ...What next? I think community waits the pavehawk more, than navy HH-60H.

oh yeah the pavehawk ! i wait them since ofp and the great BAS mod !

Well for the time being could you do a US Navy reskin for the coast guard HH-60? I love that HH and would be AWESOME to get an optional Navy texture; I'm even to do some texture work if it'll help.

thanks.

What next? I think community waits the pavehawk more

With the current H3B door gun configuration?

Picard-full-of-win.jpg

Well for the time being could you do a US Navy reskin for the coast guard HH-60? I love that HH and would be AWESOME to get an optional Navy texture; I'm even to do some texture work if it'll help.

While the same base airframe, the CG HH and the Navy HH are very different. Just throwing some dirty Navy gray on it won't really be all that accurate. There's already some Pavehawks floating around. I'd love to see the Navy HH-60H finally in game to go along with the various SEAL-like or EOD units.

Yura, I'd put the -60R on the bottom of your list. It doesn't really have any additional capability within the limits of the game than your -60B has. The rest of your ideas sound great!

I understand it wont be as realistic, but its close too it, and wont require Yura to make an entirely new model.

Could be good to have the one used by the DEVGRU in the Green Zone movie. :)

Sorry, what you are mean? What is H3B?

Sorry, i was thinking of something else, i meant Gau/18's, i can't find a pic atm but they removed the M134 miniguns in the last few years and replaced them with GAU-18's (The USAF version of a M2 .50 machinegun)

I understand it wont be as realistic, but its close too it, and wont require Yura to make an entirely new model.

It really isn't. The tanks are on the wrong side (and there's more than one), there's no M299 on the model, there's no HIRS, and there's no pindle-mounts for the guns. Yura's work is pretty detail oriented. I have a feeling he'd have a hard time passing the Jayhawk (or TangoHawk, or whatever it's called now) off as a Navy -60H. But, I may be wrong. I'll admit, I'll probably download it anyway.

@Scarecrow398 : that's the M3P the correct name ;)

I'm going to put M3P to HH-60G Pavehawk, MH-60R, MH-60S.