yurapetrov

Blackhawks by YuraPetrov

Thank's ;-) Don't worry about ACE, Veteran Mod will contain my blackhawks, they says their mod will be better than ACE.

So basically those of us who have ACE Communities who run with more than 50 people are SOL on this mod....

Welp. Hope it goes well for you!

there are only 11 seats in the uh-60l correct?

Yes. MH-60L with removed seats, so soldiers seated on floor (7) and on door (6).

---------- Post added at 14:12 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

So basically those of us who have ACE Communities who run with more than 50 people are SOL on this mod....

Sorry, what is SOL?

Yes. MH-60L with removed seats, so soldiers seated on floor (7) and on door (6).

---------- Post added at 14:12 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

Sorry, what is SOL?

So Out of Luck, SOL

Welp. Hope it goes well for you!

Why wouldn't? In the end it is themselves the moders are doing work for..

This ace question is getting a bit ridiculous actually:

While i have no problem with asking the question, most of the times when the answer is "no" it starts some sort of panic about it.

Again, you and me have the option NOT to use it if for whatever reason it doesn't fit your taste.

yura, you could always allow a community member to make a ACE compatability mod for your pack.

That is something that he can't really control, and i am sure most us addon makers have nothing against: anyone is able to create a new config to create compatibility or make use of certain features in whatever mod AS LONG as the original files are not repacked, or reversed engineered.

Thank's ;-) Don't worry about ACE, Veteran Mod will contain my blackhawks, they says their mod will be better than ACE.

Looking forward to the Veteran Mod. From all that I've seen from it in the last months it looks a little bit like ACE some years ago (the rose menu as an example).

Xeno

This video was made by AMG showing a new feature on the Blackhawks made by Yurapetrov

Enjoy and regards AMG

Edited by astast

This video was made by AMG showing a new feature on the Blackhawks made by Yurapetrov

Enjoy and regards AMG

Thank you for the movie, mate ;-)

Thank you for the movie, mate ;-)

Any time my friend :-)

Very nice work on the new animations Yura, they look brilliant! :p & A good job on the video astast :D

Edited by konyo

Great video, short simple and to the point, that’s how I would like to be able to make videos.:(.

Even greater model of the Blackhawk made by Yurapetrov, very talented, fantastic detailed work.

Edited by ChrisB

The MH-60 looks brilliant. Thanks for your work.

Will there be a Glass Cockpit?

Best regards

Amazing. But please tell me you are going to add seats. And maybe have two units hanging off the edges on both sides? It's just that ADuke already had a Blackhawk pack that doesn't have any cargo seats, but instead has the units sitting on the edges. I think it would look even better with some seats and working cargo doors maybe? I'm just suggesting is all.

Very nice work on the new animations Yura, they look brilliant! :p

Thank you ;-)

Even greater model of the Blackhawk made by Yurapetrov, very talented, fantastic detailed work.
Very nice animation. It looks really good.
I cannot wait to fly these, they look amazing.

I'm glad you like it.

The MH-60 looks brilliant. Thanks for your work.

Will there be a Glass Cockpit?

Yes, i will have the realistic cockpit. I have working on it.

Amazing. But please tell me you are going to add seats. And maybe have two units hanging off the edges on both sides? It's just that ADuke already had a Blackhawk pack that doesn't have any cargo seats, but instead has the units sitting on the edges. I think it would look even better with some seats and working cargo doors maybe? I'm just suggesting is all.

I thought about making a long range version with additional internal fuel tank and 7 seats, but i'm not sure, because i have the long range version of UH-60L with seats and external fuel tank.

Yurapetrov these helicopters are the best I've ever seen in ArmA 2 congratulations :war:

Hi, Yurapetrov, I love your mod, this chopper is one of my favorite and thanks to you, I have the pleasure of many hours of sweet game. THANKS

Now I have inquire, you can make the more my favorite chopper of all and of many people, AH-1W wiskey???.

Great work!!!

Yurapetrov these helicopters are the best I've ever seen in ArmA 2 congratulations :war:

Thank you.

Hi, Yurapetrov, I love your mod, this chopper is one of my favorite and thanks to you, I have the pleasure of many hours of sweet game. THANKS

Now I have inquire, you can make the more my favorite chopper of all and of many people, AH-1W wiskey???.

Great work!!!

Thanks, i glad you like it. I dont think the idea making AH-1W is good, because i didnt finish my whole h-60's pack, i have still a lot to do, like pavehawks, strikehawk, knighthawk, maybe a whitehawk, firehawk, oceanhawk, rescuehawk. And i heard AH-1W is overdue model, the latest is AH-1Z Venom.

Yura could you maybe release a beta with the hawks you are done with cause I am dying to get my hands on these!!!!!!!:D

Thank you ;-)

I'm glad you like it.

Yes, i will have the realistic cockpit. I have working on it.

I thought about making a long range version with additional internal fuel tank and 7 seats, but i'm not sure, because i have the long range version of UH-60L with seats and external fuel tank.

Lack of internal tanks, and the incorrect cockpit was my one issue with ADuke's MH-60K. Maybe save the aux tanks for a later update ?

Thanks for finally bringing a true DAP to the table. Can't wait to fly it!