yurapetrov

Blackhawks by YuraPetrov

Yura! These birds are top notch! Very detailed models. I just want to thank you for all that work and looking forward to a full release.

I say wait for the MH-60 if it's not going to take too long, otherwise let us at them now. :D

Thanks for the work you've put in yp, your helos are excellent.

I say wait for the MH-60 if it's not going to take too long, otherwise let us at them now. :D

Thanks for the work you've put in yp, your helos are excellent.

yeah, also stealthy[more streamlined, cuz amounts of aerogel/rcs-reducing coating blankets/screens used]MH-60 derrivative from 160 could be handy.

appearance is presently speculative, cuz its still "classified", but you can find alot of "guessing pictures in mp.com-alike forums in threads, devoted to assassination of Ben Laden.

If you do add new sound would anyone know how to install the sound? Would you just put them with the rest of the addon pbo.s and bisigns?

Thank you so much, Yura; your work is phenomenal. If I could make one request, and please let me know if there is a different place to do so, could the MEDEVAC choppers be preloaded with medical equipment (tourniqets, strechers, etc.). I believe right now they only have 1 parachute. My entire group is really looking forward to your next release! Thanks again!

Yura do you think we could get the beta pleaseeeeee?

I bet he would give it to us if it was ready so just take it easy and enjoy the version that you can download on the first page!

Regards

I am reporting a problem with your latest beta. I place a UH60 with the Hellfires in my mission, and the thing that connects the hellfires to the wings is invisible for a minute, then it turns into this REALLY CRAZY graphical corruption where if you look at it, it covers the whole screen with random colors and shapes to the point where the game is unplayable. The helo could be 2KM away and if you look at it, the sky becomes completely filled with black and grey object/texture corruption.

I have already tried redownloading and replacing the PBO so I know it's not a corrupt download. Can someone else please try using the latest beta and see if this happens to them?

Am I doing something wrong? Or is there really a problem with the beta? Could it be possible that there is a problem with the object inside the PBO for the Hellfire mounts? Before the corruption happens it just looks like the hellfires are hovering on invisible mounts under the wings.

Thanks for the help..

Dan Marovitch

I haven't experienced anything like that in the beta.

sounds strange though i will try to see if i get the same bug.

Regards, astast

That's a graphics card error. I've always seen the hellfire racks just fine, I think the artifacting happened to me once.

That's a graphics card error. I've always seen the hellfire racks just fine, I think the artifacting happened to me once.

Which graphic cards does this occur with?

I don't think it happens to any specific card(s), there's more to it than that.

Which graphic cards does this occur with?
I don't think it happens to any specific card(s), there's more to it than that.

What cards do you guys have? i've been reading that there's graphical errors making objects appear transparent with AMD cards (Happened with my 6850 before i got a 670.)

I have the same problem and I use a ATI 6750 Card with 1 gig of memory. I did some research and noted that Gachopin's 53s and one other project has the same type of problem at least. It would appear that artifacting errors occured during the baking process for the texture map. Could that be the problem?

I have the same problem and I use a ATI 6750 Card with 1 gig of memory. I did some research and noted that Gachopin's 53s and one other project has the same type of problem at least. It would appear that artifacting errors occured during the, baking process for the texture map. Could that be the problem?

I have the same as you Landdon.

I have not gotten that error. :)

I used rocket rack model from Arma 1 sample models, i looked at it and didn't find any problems or bugs in the model. I will try to retexture the model, maybe it will solve the problem.

Hey I had the same problem with the wings, I have the ATI Radeon HD5870. Also I noticed that the landing gear actually don't collapse when they hit the ground they collapse about 2 two feet above the ground, is that fixable?

I have the same problem and I use a ATI 6750 Card with 1 gig of memory

I ALSO have an ATI Radeon HD 6750 with 1GB of vram.

I hope this is fixed, the idea of transporting like 14 guys AND having as much tank killing power as 2 Apaches gives me a warm fuzzy feeling :yay:

I fixed this problem for my seahawk addon and for blackhawk. Next version will be with new rocket rack.