yurapetrov

Blackhawks by YuraPetrov

Sorry, i tried to fix damage model, but i dont know how to make working damage model. I added hit-points to tail rotor and added class to config,but unsuccessfully.

class HitPoints {
		class HitVRotor {
			armor = 0.3;
			material = 51;
			name = "tail_blades";
			visual = "mala vrtule staticka";
			passThrough = false;
		};
               };

Thanks for test with BTK script. I take a look on it.

Sorry, i tried to fix damage model, but i dont know how to make working damage model. I added hit-points to tail rotor and added class to config,but unsuccessfully.

class HitPoints {
		class HitVRotor {
			armor = 0.3;
			material = 51;
			name = "tail_blades";
			visual = "mala vrtule staticka";
			passThrough = false;
		};
               };

Thanks for test with BTK script. I take a look on it.

No Problem Man Its awesome Chopper..Are Team Loves It,Even the new lights.My buddy on this game flys them in real life and said Awesome job.Were did you put the hit points at ? if you don't mind me asking ?"Tail_roter" instead of "tail_blades" maybe.

Edited by Doofy
"Tail_roter" instead of "tail_blades" maybe

My buddy said try putting most like ware it meats ..Right in the middle.Center of the rotor..worth a shot ? i would if i could but its way to fancy for me .im just now getting into skins lol.. Sorry didnt see text above so you got it ? :)

Edited by Doofy
oh lol i forgot

It works! I just shot RPG in tail, and tail was destructed and helicopter crush down! So, maybe needs to change armor value in HitVRotor class.

Outstanding Buddy..You are now my best friend.. :) lol Looks like we ill be putting it in are mod pack :) over 400 sum plus members..If you ever want to chat get on Teamspeak three .

IP = 208.167.244.238

Password= 7thCavalry Let me know when update is good to go

Wow, that's quick work on adding the CMWS eyes in. :o

Found a forum that has a good selection of various deployed Army H-60s, showing the air inlet filters used in Iraq and some good pictures of CMWS stuff. Also note the "NO FLARES" painted to the left of the vertical facing M130 launcher. Page 4 has lots of pretty pictures of 160th birds and a couple of a UH-60M. http://s362974870.onlinehome.us/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=139895&st=40

This is the closet up picture I can find of a loaded bucket. This is how we'd load them when I was in Kosovo last year. Whenever the system fired, it'd shoot one of each type. http://www.dvidshub.net/image/485277/aviation-soldiers-pioneer-new-training

I've never seen a picture of a CMWS-equipped H-60 with an ALQ-144 installed except for those pictures in that forum of 160th birds. But the 160th does whatever they want and seem to have a new mod to their aircraft every month. :P

And one other note for once you get to releasing UH-60s... AFIAK the Army never uses miniguns on a regular UH-60. Just for the 160th and their fancy birds. If I had to guess, anything from about 2007 and onwards would use M240Hs to replace the M60D.

Hope some of this helps!

And one other note for once you get to releasing UH-60s... AFIAK the Army never uses miniguns on a regular UH-60. Just for the 160th and their fancy birds. If I had to guess, anything from about 2007 and onwards would use M240Hs to replace the M60D.

That would be correct. In the 160th they use maximum firepower to shock/overwhelm the enemy so that their clients can be inserted/extracted quickly. They are not a sustained fight unit. Get in, get out.

You imagine you are the enemy and all the sudden your world is being rocked by the miniguns, or D.A.P., or AH-6. 2 seconds later operators are taking you down or all is quiet and the operators you were shooting are gone. You are like what the hell just hit me?????

Edited by Punisher5555

WIP

Added to UH-60L proxy stores system. So player can load to ESSS wings external fuel tanks, hellfire missiles, 20mm cannon pods or FFAR.

Also changed pilot door window.

uh60lwip4.jpg

Woa! Lookin' great, Yura! Are there going to be shorter versions of the ESSS Like HERE or HERE?

Loving the detail and the quality you put in these babies. Absolutely stunning.

Some 160th SOAR versions would be cool, though you might already be planning these.

Loving the detail and the quality you put in these babies. Absolutely stunning.

Some 160th SOAR versions would be cool, though you might already be planning these.

He has an MH-60L (Shown) and an MH-60K in the works.

Woa! Lookin' great, Yura! Are there going to be shorter versions of the ESSS Like HERE or HERE?

Yes. Shorter version of ESSS wings i want use in MH-60L DAP and MH-60S.

Added to my Blackhawks pack UH-60L

uh60lwip4.jpg

uh60lwip5.jpg

uh60lwip2.jpg

uh60lwip1.jpg

uh60lwip3.jpg

uh60lwip6.jpg

Changes

beta 1.2:

- UH-60Q Medevac renamed to HH-60A Medevac;

- Added CMWS sensors;

- Added UH-60L Blackhawk (ESSS wings);

- Added UH-60L Blackhawk (16xAGM-114 Hellfire).

Download 25 MB Blackhawks beta v1.2

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21395835/yup_uh-60_beta12.zip

Amazing work yp. You certainly are a master at making helos. Can't wait to see some with gunners for those hot lz's.

Known issues

- Only one distance LOD;

Does this means they could impact the FPS on a low-end system?

is there a replacement pack for this? i'd like to have these great models as a default ones.

@ Spotter:

There is not one, the best you'd be able to do is replace the UH-60Q with the HH-60A, the UH-60Ls don't have guns; it could cause some issues, to say the least.

@ Yura:

Good to know. Does it come with armaments (Chaingun, FFAR pods, etc.)? Downloading now, thanks for the update. :D

congrats on the update, a note though... UH-60L and HH-60A still are missing flares, is this intentional or a bug? also are there plans for UH-60Ls without the ESSS wings?

also, I know its been mentioned before but some update sounds wouldn't go awry.

I think the flares are coming in the update after this one. Yes. And it's been beat to death. :p

Found a bug, the crew chief on the UH-60L has optics.

Edit:

I have a request, could you please move the fuel pods/hellfires to the pilot's weapon/magazine section of the config? It makes changing load-outs quite a chore... :hang:

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/booce/ArmA%20II/arma2oa2012-03-0418-56-48-83.png

Edited by b00ce

Ok guys first off, just want to say very nice work! I have no issues with the medevac chopper but when I throw down the ESSS or the Hellfire viriant I get this weird LOD issue that I have only seen once and it was in a different game altoghether.

I am running a PNY Geforce 460GTX and everything is on medium. Please help!

arma2oa2012-03-0422-08-44-47-1.jpg

arma2oa2012-03-0422-08-41-16-1.jpg

Should be under the size allowed here. sorry about that, also I removed the sig till I can fix it but it looks like a smaller size then the guy above me

EDIT: seems all I had to do was restart my computer and it fixed itself. Odd but then again arma is a house of cards, take one out or move it and the whole thing tumbles

Edited by shabo
Fixed bug

shabo

Please be aware that there is a size limit for images on this forum. That limit is 100 KB. Please just link to images larger than the limit.

Also, the image in your sig is too large. Please resample it or whatever you have to do to bring to under 100 KB.

Thank you.

§15) Do not hotlink images over 100kb (102400 bytes) in size

Do not link images over 100kb using the IMG tags to display an image in your post. If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb feel free to post the URL instead of hotlinking.

First of all great job yurapetrov, i love each one of your releases from the H60-family.

Did you ever consider doing a Chinook in the future? :) Would love to see one with the detail that you put on your babies!