Sign in to follow this  
MCarter

SIX Updater problem

Ive searched all over for a solution to my problem and have found nothing so I turn to the ArmA community.

I have been using SIX now for about a 2 weeks now without any problems to play on our units ACE server but recently SIX has been playing up. When it starts up some of the windows are black and when I move my mouse over a area that isnt blacked out that also turns black. Clicking on any buttons also turns that section black and right clicking on any presents does nothing.

Below is a pic to show what happens:

prob-1.jpg

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong section

Are you running something like RadeonPro that utilizes API Monitoring? If so, you need to switch that off as it interferes with Six Updater (as I believe it it doing the same). Had the same problem myself a while back.

Negative the only programs I have open are TS, Avast and xfire...

I also had a similar problem but i updated to fix. How ever a new problem occurs and thats the add-ons are disabled and wont download :S this is a prob a simple fix but i don't no how to fix it.

MattXR my problem is with the latest update, Ive tried downloading the stable version but I gt the same things.