Sign in to follow this  
skorz3ny

Arma 2 online VS Arma 2 OA

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm going to purchase Arma 2 especially for MP after playing Arma 2 Free for a while. Which Arma 2 has more players online right now, Arma 2 or Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead. Thanks

If you are buying just for MP then buy Arma 2: Combined Ops (lucky for you it seems to be on sale this weekend!). It has both games and a lot of mods and missions use resources from both games (they are combined into 1 game) so getting CO is your best choice. Especially with the sale when its cheaper than either game alone.

If you get CO (combined operations) you can play both. :)

You should get them both, known as Combined Operations for the best MP experience.

Thanks for replying. Just got ARMA 2 CO. I was searching on Steam, haven't realized that BI has its own store xD Great price, this should do the trick until Arma 3.

arma 2 has lesser servers, but enough players. Arma2.ru PvP/PvE/Warfare are mostly full, also HG's Chernarus Life (GTA like type of mission) being played from 30 to 50 players.

arma 2 operation arrowhead, has insane amount of servers. Most popular server is [urban life] Takistan life (GTA like type of mission). Usualy 40-50 players, you will never get bored there.

Most popular server is [urban life] Takistan life (GTA like type of mission). Usualy 40-50 players, you will never get bored there.

You'll get bored if you don't like the Life games.