Scott, with the new release the problem is back that you have to move additional dlls for a plugin to the @Arma2NET folder.

2.3 does not pick up those additional dlls in the plugin folder (TargetInvocationException because of a FileNotFoundException).

Xeno

Hmm. Try running with -arma2net.reloadableaddins command line argument.

Doesn't change it. Problem remains.

Xeno

Do you have any 'Falling back to the main application domain' messages in the log?

Yep, like:

12/04/2012 01:42:13 Arma2NET 2.3.0.0 running on CLR 4.0.30319.18010

12/04/2012 01:42:13 Loaded into process arma2oa

12/04/2012 01:42:13 Loading add-ins

12/04/2012 01:42:13 Caught exception of type BaseFunctionsPlugin while creating domain for add-in BaseFunctionsPlugin

12/04/2012 01:42:13 System.OutOfMemoryException: Eine Ausnahme vom Typ "System.OutOfMemoryException" wurde ausgelöst.

bei System.AppDomain.nCreateDomain(String friendlyName, AppDomainSetup setup, Evidence providedSecurityInfo, Evidence creatorsSecurityInfo, IntPtr parentSecurityDescriptor)

bei System.AppDomain.InternalCreateDomain(String friendlyName, Evidence securityInfo, AppDomainSetup info)

bei System.AppDomain.CreateDomain(String friendlyName, Evidence securityInfo, AppDomainSetup info)

bei Arma2Net.Managed.AddInManager.LoadAddIn(String assemblyFile)

12/04/2012 01:42:13 Falling back to the main application domain

I'm using Win 8 with NET 4.5 though that shouldn't matter.

Xeno

Firstly, sorry if this has already been asked and answered but I had no luck searching the thread.

I have a DLL which has other DLL's associated with it, and they seem to fail to load. I have tried putting them in the same folder as my DLL, and the @ArmA2NET folder yet it still fails.

Am I doing something wrong, or missing something obvious?

This is my log from fusion

*** Assembly Binder Log Entry (04/01/2013 @ 15:38:32) ***

The operation failed.

Bind result: hr = 0x80070002. The system cannot find the file specified.

Assembly manager loaded from: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\clr.dll

Running under executable C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe

--- A detailed error log follows.

=== Pre-bind state information ===

LOG: DisplayName = MongoDB.Driver, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f686731cfb9cc103

(Fully-specified)

LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Program Files/Bohemia Interactive/ArmA 2/Expansion/beta/

LOG: Initial PrivatePath = NULL

LOG: Dynamic Base = NULL

LOG: Cache Base = NULL

LOG: AppName = arma2oa.exe

Calling assembly : (Unknown).

===

LOG: Start binding of native image MongoDB.Driver, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f686731cfb9cc103.

WRN: No matching native image found.

There is an issue with 2.3 wrt external dependencies along the lines of this.

There is an issue with 2.3 wrt external dependencies along the lines of this.

Ah okay, is there any way around it? I notice that they seem to work with the explorer thing so I have been able to test it using that (really useful tool!).

Our hosting company wont allow us to put "Arma2NETMySQL" folder with the databases.txt folder into the users area, can we place it any where else?

Hi, currently testing out A2N.

I have problems sending an list from .NET to Arma and make it an array.

My reload users pass this: Result: "[""77546054"", ""32466502"", ""86731142"", ""47548038"", ""14436678""]"

_result = format["users = %1", ("Arma2Net.Unmanaged" callExtension "TestPlugin [reloadUsers]")];
call compile _result;

However way I do it, I'm not able to loop trough users afterwards. Any suggestions?

Is it normal for the @Arma2Net folder to NOT appear in the ingame extension menu? (other mods like CBA do appear in there).

Is it normal for the @Arma2Net folder to NOT appear in the ingame extension menu? (other mods like CBA do appear in there).

From what I can work out, yes. It doesn't actually do anything like a mod would do.

Thank you.

Did you have any luck Homer?

I have the latest version of Arma2NET (2.3) installed. -mod=@Arma2NET

EDIT: Nevermind, I got one of the plugins working and I can see it logging.

Edited by shinkicker

Have a fast question:

How do i do a "callExtension" with variables?

hint ("Arma2Net.Unmanaged" callExtension "SQLstats [pGUID, '_clientID']");

where _clientID is the variable. This obivously doesn't work.

EDIT: Should i use format or something?

Edited by Llano

Since you can only use callExtension with plain strings, you need to use format or concatenate/insert/append/etc the string value of your variable to the callExtension argument string.

Since you can only use callExtension with plain strings, you need to use format or concatenate/insert/append/etc the string value of your variable to the callExtension argument string.

Oh, ok thanks. Something like this?

hint format["Arma2Net.Unmanaged" callExtension "SQLstats [pGUID, '%1']", _clientID];

hint ("Arma2Net.Unmanaged" callExtension format ["SQLstats [pGUID, '%1']", _clientID])

Untested

hint ("Arma2Net.Unmanaged" callExtension format ["SQLstats [pGUID, '%1']", _clientID])

Untested

Thank you! I believe it works, though i'm getting another error now :) But i'll se if i can fix that

Thank you! I believe it works, though i'm getting another error now :) But i'll se if i can fix that

Wild guess based upon the name, do you references to other DLLs by any chance? The latest version seems to have issues with that.