Sign in to follow this  
Highway_Chile

How to take Screenshots

Hey All..

Just wondering...

I've searched for a key, I've searched the game folder for a screenshot, I've hit Print Screen button but when I paste it into an art program it's just black.. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong, or how I might take a screenshot.

And thanks in advance.

Print screen doesn't work. Download Fraps, basic functions are free, like saving screenshots. Last beta patch 88791 should have shortcut for capturing screenshot, but I can't get to work.

Thanks for the info, and the suggestion regarding FRAPS, but I refuse to do something that the producers of this game should have done, for something as simple as taking a screenshot.

.. Sometimes I wonder about the companies that put out software.

How are people that have this game, supposed to show others the wonderful things they are seeing?

This is a HUGE -1 for advertising imho. :down:

Edited by Highway_Chile

How are people that have this game, supposed to show others the wonderful things they are seeing?
With Fraps. :D

But seriously, try Fraps or MSI Afterburner which is free and can do much, much more. Maybe add your game to Steam and press F12 there's a lot of ways to take screenshots and record your game footage. Once you find a way that suits your needs it'll be easy for you to show others wonderful things from all your favorite games.

Get to latest beta:

http://takeonthegame.com/download/beta-patches/

Screenshots can be captured from the game

Keyboard shortcut: RAlt + RWin + Home

Saved in same dir as *.exe: name = ScreenshotX.bmp, without gamma correction

ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/takeonthegame.com/beta-patches/Take_On_Helicopters-Beta_Patch-1_03_88791.log

Doesn't seem to work for me. I don't have RAlt key on my Finnish keyboard layout - only AltGr.

Anyways we need a way to set the screenshot key in controls. 3 key combo is bit awkward.