Sign in to follow this  
Coogar

Ah-1g huey cobra released

Nice job m8, really nice! it looks very cool!

For people that need a pic there is one in the zip.

Keep up the good work Cougar!

WOW!! very NICE!!

COGCobra.jpg

Sorry fellas but i'll only host this image just for a lil bit, can someone throw it on a free server?

That is very very very impressively textured...but the AH-1G is a completely different shape to the AH-1S (in game model)...it really needs a new model. I am sure one of the Vietnam mods is probably making one...

Jubs

I tried to upload it for you, and just found my image host doesn't allow direct linking any more! Grrr!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ June 12 2002,01:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I tried to upload it for you, and just found my image host doesn't allow direct linking any more! Grrr!<span id='postcolor'>

I know the feeling.... DAMN YOU TRIPOD!

That's a great reskin alright..and the new eapon loadout kicks! but why are there two different types of artillery rockets?

Thx to all of you. It was hardwork on this one

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but why are there two different types of artillery rockets?<span id='postcolor'>

Becoause I'm not expirienced config writer and this is my very first addon, so if this is something wrong than i can change this in my upcomeing COG Cobra pack

If somebody find any bugs in config than report it to me on this forum or via email (adress included in readme.txt)

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Coogar @ June 12 2002,11:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thx to all of you. It was hardwork on this one

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but why are there two different types of artillery rockets?<span id='postcolor'>

Becoause I'm not expirienced config writer and this is my very first addon, so if this is something wrong than i can change this in my upcomeing COG Cobra pack

If somebody find any bugs in config than report it to me on this forum or via email (adress included in readme.txt)

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Sorry, I wasn't criticising, I thought maybe the chopper carried two types of rockets IRL...like I said, awesome job! smile.gif

Probably you should make the gatling a bit more "inaccurate". I have tested it a few times against infantry units but i had the problem the Gunner aimed right over them and it is so accurate i dont hit them. It would be nice if you could fix this (or is that just my problem?)

The gunner sights on all helicopters for some reason are set just to the right (or was it left) of where the bullet/missile/ projectile actually heads towards. This is very irritating since if you set up an entirely AI manned chopper nothing gets hit. At least if you pilot the thing you can adjust or manual fire.

t isn't just on your computer, or with this addon...it is an OFP bug.

Jubs