Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six 1-5 + Operational Detachment Delta for Combined Ops

Hi Sick1, first of all many thanks for the brilliant campaign, it's awesome, i would like to report a problem, i'm stuck in mission "a new war" (SEAL Team Six DEVGRU ACE version campaign), i have to complete the task "Demo the gunship", i think i have to destroy the c130j (demo means demolish ?) but the plane seems unbreakable (i've tried to place 10 satchels) so i can't continue the campaign :( , i've tried to open the mission in the editor, in task5.sqf at line 62 there's a "c130j allowdamage false;" should it be allowdamage true ? (i'm a totally scripting newbie)

Thanks a lot in advance

Edit by me: a brief update to confirm that switching line 62 to "c130j allowdamage true;" fixes the problem

Edited by t0t3m
bug confirmed

Hi Sick1, first of all many thanks for the brilliant campaign, it's awesome, i would like to report a problem, i'm stuck in mission "a new war" (ACE version), i have to complete the task "Demo the gunship", i think i have to destroy the c130j (demo means demolish ?) but the plane seems unbreakable (i've tried to place 10 satchels) so i can't continue the campaign :( , i've tried to open the mission in the editor, in task5.sqf at line 62 there's a "c130j allowdamage false;" should it be allowdamage true ? (i'm a totally scripting newbie)

Thanks a lot in advance

Yeah I have also had some problems with the tasks, both in Devgru and in other Seals campaign.Probably because they were made before 1.60 came out. Indeed, the latest version of ST6 #4 works perfectly...looking forward for the updated versions of other campaigns!

Yeah I have also had some problems with the tasks, both in Devgru and in other Seals campaign.Probably because they were made before 1.60 came out. Indeed, the latest version of ST6 #4 works perfectly...looking forward for the updated versions of other campaigns!

Yeah Sick1, can you update all campaigns for 1.60 as I'm getting the same problems and crashes.

I would love to play this campaign, but I can't find the folder to install the files into. I bought my version of ARMA2 through Steam, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would love to play this campaign, but I can't find the folder to install the files into. I bought my version of ARMA2 through Steam, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Create the Folder yourself:

New Folder --> rename --> Campaigns

Place campaign mission File(s) inside that folder.

Presto!

I must be missing something, I have done as instructed and created the campaigns folder and still no show???

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA. School is almost over for me and I've got some free time to update some more. I've got new versions of Devgru with all the fixes you need. Thanks!

Update

Devgru V4.0 change log

1. Fixed intro

2. Fixed air support on mission3

3. Fixed C130 not blowing up mission 4

4. Fixed ODA trigger Mission 5

5. Fixed commander running off on mission 9.

6. other small fixes.

Gamefront Vanilla V 4.0

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21625131/DevgruV4.0.rar

Gamefront Ace V4.0

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21625295/DevgruV4.0ACE.rar

Edited by Sick1

Sick1, can you post on Armaholic as the links on Game Front dont work.

I can´t run the Seal Team Six 4 campaign (non ACE).

Everytime after intro I get the message: missing addons bla bla: Ard_AKU_INF1; any clue what that might be related to?

I have all the required addons installed via Six Updater, so there should be no problem from that side :confused:

Ard_AKU_INF1; any clue what that might be related to?

Don't know what it's related to but maybe you could do a search for it here or at Armaholic.

They might have it, download it and install it yourself. Worth a try...

Sounds like a gremlin dependency on 'All Round Defense'(ARD Mod) ...

Just a wild guess.

All round defence does not work in this campaign. I also have to load up the campaign through a mod opener due to Nightstalkers is not recognised in opening in OA when clicking on the OA icon.

Who wants more SEAL TEAM SIX missions! If so, jump up three times and turn around clockwise!:yay:

Or

You could simply raise your right hand!:wave:

Who wants more SEAL TEAM SIX missions! If so, jump up three times and turn around clockwise!:yay:

Or

:wave: see me waving (BTW it´s the left hand)

Maybe it could be a "goodbye" Arma2 mission?

Or

TONIC! You make us a full fledged Spec Ops campaign containing 10 missions with voice acting and never done/seen scripts!

Or

:wave::wave::wave::wave:;)

Sick1, any idea of when you'll be able to update campaigns 1-3?

Best Campaign so far for me is DEVGRU, well edited good long missions! Keep it up. Next will be Sealteamsix4

WOW! You are still around and making SEAL TEAM 6 missions after so many years?? :)

I took a couple of years away from ARMA into other games and due to all the fakey shooters out there, I am back here in ARMA and glad to see that you are still here! :)

WOW! You are still around and making SEAL TEAM 6 missions after so many years?? :)

I took a couple of years away from ARMA into other games and due to all the fakey shooters out there, I am back here in ARMA and glad to see that you are still here! :)

Good to see you back. I'm still in Hong Kong.

You may need to update your "Permanent Mod List" since more goodies have been added.

Good to see you back. I'm still in Hong Kong.

You may need to update your "Permanent Mod List" since more goodies have been added.

jasonnoguchi: I'd recommend updating CBA, ACE and WarFX (with WarFX Blastcore) then replacing @HiFi with @JSRS and @GL4 with @ASR_AI.

so, if i got it correctly, only DEVGRU and SFOD-D campaigns are up to date? Seal 1-4 needs some updating right?