Sign in to follow this  
Defunkt

A2/OA/BAF Assets in A3 - Official Add-Ons (discounted for owners of the originals)

mod is a hobby product, with discontinued support and long time of development is a really nice bonus but it's an "extra" ... people have different amount of free time during the life and main goal can change and who base it's gaming experience on that can't be sure of updated development over time over each beta.. etc...

I'm playing this game mainly, if not only, for its mods.

A big dream to have all islands and unit from OFP to A3 with updated engine... it's really nice to play in a place that you know and like with updated graphics and features....

but this will remain only a DREAM...

Mmmm... it does exist in ArmA2 and it's called CWR².

I'm playing this game mainly, if not only, for its mods.

Mmmm... it does exist in ArmA2 and it's called CWR².

I play this game because there are also nice mod avaiable

I play rfactor1 and 2 because of mods

I know CWR and CAA1

this doesn't mean that I can't dream for a game with more content, or content made from developers tuned with engine new features.

Rf1 tracks will be on Rf2 with new tire features, rain, and more graphics details... (people are happy no one claims that are pay for already owned contents, of course there are new tracks + old "restyled")

CAA1 project will be ported to arma 3 with full features of new engine?

CWR2 ?

Are you sure that those guys will "work" forever for free ?

People that do for hobby and give to comunity great DLC ( should be considered as a GIFT )

Optional content that you can pay is another things, and doesn't force you to buy.

Small note About mod, without mando missile I will not play A3, so I hope that we will have a new suite, or BIS improve the arcade tab lock that unbalance the fight when air units joins the battlefield.

Are you sure that those guys will "work" forever for free ?

Well, modders work for free, and it'll stay like that, but several CWR² members joined BIS. Which is great.

That would be great. I'm ready to pay for A2:CO content in A3, at a reasonable price of course.

I'd be more than willing to pay for it. Honestly, I could have spent over $100 for every BIS title and still got my money's worth.

I don't see this happening, seriously.

Seeing as how A3 has all changeable gear, BIS would have to "break" the old A2 infantry models, take all vests and helmets off and do all

the fancy PhysX magic... Sure, this would be cool as hell, but I'll be happy with the future setting until ACE or some other mod comes in.

The future setting... It seriously can't be that big of a dealbreaker :P