Sign in to follow this  
w4lkn

MAFCExt ... the Return of studio MAF !

MAFFinal.png

Whilst I announced a few weeks ago that following a disagreement within the MAF Studio, which led two of its members, Famas80 and myself, to make a new version of the mod MAF2Ext under the name MAFxExt with their signatures and that should be, as a result of this internal conflict, closed the studio, the team finally managed to meet again with the support of FeudeDaisy, leader of the studio.

We are so proud to present the mod MAFCExt, the MAF2Ext's new name.

Why this new change ?

As you know the MAF2Ext aimed to complete the Hexagon mod when it was released. OFrP 3.1 is the update and after the mod Hexagon, we had to act in order to provide an update MAF2Ext both players having only ArmA2, only players who have OA.

Thus the MAFCExt simply has nothing to do with MAF2Ext.

It will contain, upon its release, an update of previous units of the mod, a key server for clans, new units, vehicles and aircraft, but also civilian units that were originally planned in the MCF mod, hence the name change to Mod French Army and Civil Extension 2.0 (this is longer than Operation Frenchpoint ...)

This mod will make two "sub-mod"!

- the mod MAFCExt2 for those who have only the base game and would like to take MAF2ext update, new units as well as some updates that occurred between the passage of Hexagon to OFrP and therefore not available for those with only A2. This mod will complete as before Hexagon v2.1 mod.

- The mod MAFCExtOA for those who have ArmA 2: OA is identical to the A2 above but without the updates appearing between the passage of Hexagon to OFrP. This mod will therefore complement the mod now OFrP3.1.

tundra_2150px.jpgcos_1150px.jpg

Following all these changes, we inform you that the studio MAF will be transformed. So we go on ArmA 2 and completely abandon any projects scheduled on ArmA:Armed Assault ... we apologize also to everyone who was waiting on the MAF mod ArmA 1. It only remains now that the mod BeAM, and the mod Arzuela, fictitious army in Latin America ... and of course the extension of the French army, now, the mod MAFCExt ! We will also conduct a change of address of our site/forum.

We look forward to seeing you later this month for new information ;)

SEM_1150px.jpg tundra_3150px.jpg daguet_2150px.jpg

tundra_1150px.jpg AS555_1150px.jpg daguet_1150px.jpg

WORK IN PROGRESS !!!

Edited by W4lkn

The desert camo net is already available with OFrP.

Put this in the init: this animate ["OFrP_camo_de",0]

Change 0 by 1 to create or remove it.

For more camo, check the OFrP download page on armaholic.

ArmA 2 OA/Modules

Nevertheless, OFrP team wishs good luck to MAF Team, and their incredible work.

Put this in the init: this animate ["OFrP_camo_de",0]

Change 0 by 1 to create or remove it.

For more camo, check the OFrP download page on armaholic.

ArmA 2 OA/Modules

Nevertheless, OFrP team wishs good luck to MAF Team, and their incredible work.

No sorry, I have no desert camouflage on units with OFrP function: this animate ["OFrP_camo_de", 0] ;)

I know, this is also your VAB. Only the deserts units are by studio MAF on this screenshot ;)

Edited by W4lkn

MAFFinal.png

Hello to all our friends, brave soldier fighting for freedom (or not ^^) in Combined Operation.

We promised you a news item this week ... well hey it's done

And yes the work ahead, again and again and I have quite a little information to share.

First, our website has just a facelift, combined forum that continues to evolve for a few days before finding our final face. (http://maf-arma.perso.sfr.fr/)

Why final? Well, because we decided that once all our current projects released, we will cease our operations to a life devoted to real more and more intense ;).

I take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience caused by the different state changes and we do our best for the site and forum is finally 100% operational as quickly as possible.

But do not worry, we will take our time to provide you with even more sensational releases :D.

Speaking of sensational continues, here are some news about the mod MAFCext2 (Mod French Army and Civil Extension OFrP).

We decided after discussion to focus on Operation Arrowhead version of the mod. Also the release date is fast approaching. We will in the coming weeks, a poll on our forum, open to all, whether or not you want, what you do a version for ArmA2 without extension.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of the mod MAFCext continues his work, ie: complete the mod OFrP as best as possible. And I think you will not be disappointed with many of adding entirely new and impressive improvements between Version 3.0 and the upcoming version 4.0!

GIGN_1150px.jpg ANGD_1150px.jpg GN_1150px.jpg

cos_2150px.jpg ec135_1150px.jpg

I'll see you soon for further news ... or maybe ... a release !

http://maf-arma.perso.sfr.fr/news12/n7.gif

http://maf-arma.perso.sfr.fr/news12/n8.gif

http://maf-arma.perso.sfr.fr/news12/n9.gif

http://maf-arma.perso.sfr.fr/news12/n10.gif

http://maf-arma.perso.sfr.fr/news12/n110.gif

WORK IN PROGRESS !!!

Maybe this will be of some use for you. I can surely give you permission for the usage of the texture, Vilas would be the one to contact about the car itself though.

Keep it up; c'est tres bien ;)

MAFFinal.png

Already more than a month that we did not give new life to our mod so here are some. Currently our mod advance rather slowly. Indeed, each of us has personal liabilities of increasingly important for health, education, family life ... the real life! But there is no need to worry: THE MOD WILL RELEASE ! :)

Here are some screens for your eyes on some of our new mod.

C130_1150px.jpg Crotale_1150px.jpg A319_1150px.jpg

ONU_1150px.jpg 10P_1150px.jpg

New screens certainly arrive shortly with new surprises!

WAIT AND SEE : WORK IN PROGRESS !!!

The A319 looks awesome.. Just a quick question, not that im bothered about it & dont want to start a scene.

Who contacted me about editing it for the mod? Again i dont want to make a scene because it looks nice!

Just need to line up the back & front textures

Thanks for your congratulations, konyo !

We've agreement of CheyenneAH for use his models of A319/320 and other since "Arma Armed Assault".

This addon isn't one you've released, and It is not our wish stealing the work of another, but nothing prevents to have the desire to do something equivalent but different. :)

The mlods are the same, but all textures, parts in or out of the a319 are originals with new textures.

When you'll see the different models of 319 static (6 different companies), you'll be surprised. ;)

Regarding the alignment of textures, this is a big problem with this airplane, we've not managed to align the two parts of the texture for this model.

Thanks for your congratulations, konyo !

We've agreement of CheyenneAH for use his models of A319/320 and other since "Arma Armed Assault".

This addon isn't one you've released, and It is not our wish stealing the work of another, but nothing prevents to have the desire to do something equivalent but different. :)

The mlods are the same, but all textures, parts in or out of the a319 are originals with new textures.

When you'll see the different models of 319 static (6 different companies), you'll be surprised. ;)

Regarding the alignment of textures, this is a big problem with this airplane, we've not managed to align the two parts of the texture for this model.

Ahh ok that explains, was going to say i dont remember giving permission for it xD Just looked simular to my hostage A319 model as it looks like you have walkable insides etc. Good work, looks brill :D Yeah i think i had trouble with it too, tryed creating FedEx and that was the error. I managed to get my Air America Skin working though for the Hostage A319. Keep up the good work :D

Can You make the parasail as a stand-alone mod download ,please.In Cammo.For French paras.with a bag hanging from a line,with a lightstrobe to find it in the dark.

Maybe even with Proxies for a backpack (to us as a pilot that ejected from a plane) to get him home .Is it feaseble to see if it works to make the parachute become a Camo Net on the ground?

Nice work!

Some thermals pictures of MAF's units :

arma2o40.jpg arma2o41.jpg arma2o42.jpg

P.S : Thanks to lodu for his help

MAFFinal.png

Hi everybody,

Summer is finally here (though in some French regions, we could still thinks he's still winter ...) and the whole team decided to give you some news of our mod before, for some, the first holiday to the sun. Thus MAFCExt has found new momentum in its design after almost 2 months of freezing at our design work, as stated in the last announcement. Thus, we can create, hidden from view, new surprises, and those entirely for you. Here are also some for your eyes :

M3_1150px.jpg tundra_5150px.jpg ONU_2150px.jpg

F710_1150px.jpg CM170_1150px.jpg 10P_2150px.jpg

Nevertheless, for the whole team, our time is expensive and sometimes counted. Indeed, although the moddeling has become, for most of us, a passion, work, education, health and family must come first. Thus, to save us this precious time, satisfy the desires of some and not to delay the release of the mod for OFrP, the studio MAF has decided to dissolve his idea of ​​"sub-mod". The MAFCExt mod will be a single mod, the extension of OFrP for ArmA 2: CO.

We pray that the players, who waiting the "sub-mod" MAFCExtA2, please accept our apologies.

tundra_4150px.jpg ONU_3150px.jpg

Merci d'avance de votre compréhension

Happy holidays to all and see you soon for news surprises and, MAYBE (I hope), the famous release !!!

Staff MAF

WAIT AND SEE : WORK IN PROGRESS !!!

W4lkn,

On the AMX-10P, the right track does not spin. Just wanted to give you a heads-up, so your team can fix it.

MAFFinal.png

After several weeks of holidays, the studio MAF prepares himself also to begin his return to provide you the mod MAFCExt in the best conditions despite availability of increasingly limited staff. New surprises are planned over the coming weeks and we hope you enjoy it greatly !

In the meantime, here are some screenshots for you to wait until the next announcement and, who knows, the output ... ! ;)

PSIG_1150px.jpg MF1_1150px.jpg daguet_3150px.jpg

PI2G_1150px.jpg Crotale_2150px.jpg

WORK IN PROGRESS !

P.S : UMP45 of RobertHammer's weapon pack

Edited by W4lkn

French CE looks very Irish DPM-like there :p What missile system is that btw?

French CE looks very Irish DPM-like there :p

You think so? However, it is very different :p

What missile system is that btw?

It's Ground-Air missile system Crotale NG ;)