Sign in to follow this  
Archy

German Vehicles

The German army equipment is far more advanced and better than the american equipment. For 1985 fans you've got the Leopard 1A4, Leopard 2(I don't  know what A type it was back then), the Marder, the Luchs and as a air defense vehicle, the Flakpanzer Gepard, it was in that time the best. Nowadays you've got the Leopard 2a6ex and the Marder 1A3, the Luchs, the fuchs and the Flakpanzer Gepard GWI, or the Dutch version, the PRTL 35mm. Still one of the best

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah what do this post is doing here?

it's a game about COLD WAR

1° in 1985 germany was only a frontier

2° the game is based on a fight between the usa and the urss

3° we can do only some skins for the moment , and we can't make our own models and include them in the game

4°BI-studio won't release some specifical addons like english aircrafts or german armoured units

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Archy on 10:08 pm on Oct. 15, 2001

The German army equipment is far more advanced and better than the american equipment. For 1985 fans you've got the Leopard 1A4, Leopard 2(I don't  know what A type it was back then), the Marder, the Luchs and as a air defense vehicle, the Flakpanzer Gepard, it was in that time the best. Nowadays you've got the Leopard 2a6ex and the Marder 1A3, the Luchs, the fuchs and the Flakpanzer Gepard GWI, or the Dutch version, the PRTL 35mm. Still one of the best

<span id='postcolor'>

Like the G36,Eurocopter Tiger,Leo2's and many more i think Germany has the most modern army in the world

I have to say since world war I germany has been one of the best at making weapons, but after world war II thats when the cold war started with the US and Russia that when the arms race begain and if you look at it the US has many vechicles and so does Russia but now a days germany will not be able to compare to numbers

Sticking in the leopard would be good, especially if you get the old camo mattling in, and while your at it you might as well put in the Fuchs for childish humo0ur

Well if gonna boast about the German army I think i'm entitled to brag about the british army then. O.K lets see well we have the Challenger MBT 1 to compete with the Abrams battle tank and T-80, and we have the Scorpian APC to challenge the BMP and forthcoming M2 Bradley. The SA-80 assault Rifle to compete with the M-16 and AK-74 and we've also got the Land Rover Defender to compete with the Humvee and UAZ.

We've also got the Harrier and Chinook which should have been in it!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from ran on 10:13 pm on Oct. 15, 2001

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah what do this post is doing here?

it's a game about COLD WAR

1° in 1985 germany was only a frontier

2° the game is based on a fight between the usa and the urss

3° we can do only some skins for the moment , and we can't make our own models and include them in the game

4°BI-studio won't release some specifical addons like english aircrafts or german armoured units

<span id='postcolor'>

Yes it started that way but when they put in the steyr and G36 they kinda opened for other countries weapons

Europe's armies seem to be similar to the countries themselves. Not that big but d*amn good and effective when combined and we have great equipment.

The UK and Germany are 2 of the best armies in the world.

smile.gif

SA80A2, G36, Challanger II, Leopard II, etc. etc.

Captain Kickass, the chinook IS in it. you want the British version? retexture and make it a bit better smile.gif

RAF=best in the world.

"The German army equipment is far more advanced and better than the american equipment. "

How old are you, what are your sources, and have you ever used any of that equipment?

If the answers are (17 or lower, myself or a friend of mine, and no I haven't used them because I'm not in the military) then you're an idiot. And even if you didn't answer them that way, I have my suspicions.

"The SA-80 assault Rifle to compete with the M-16 and AK-74"

I've actually heard that the sa80 is a piece of s**t. I'm told it is prone to jamming, rusts, and that pieces are known to fall off of it. The only positive things i've heard about it are that it comes with optics and it can be auto calibrated with some sort of a plunger pole.

I'm sick of these forums where uneducated punks argue over who's military is the best. If you haven't served in either than you should keep your mouth shut.

the US Airforce is better imho..

not the RAF.

IMO the Leopard 2A6ex is 1337...and the armour is not made from steel encased depleted ur-anus-ium which gives you cancer. biggrin.gif

ive heard the Abram armour is Depleted Uranium also

Yeah you are right the SA80 was a piece of s**t, but i heard the a1 and a2 kick ass.

(Edited by NVA Killer at 12:25 am on Dec. 7, 2001)

lol

germany doesnt have an army

it has some lame-ass self-defense forces

man its worse than neighborhood watch

wtf?!?! what are you talking about? germany has a well trained(but not very big) military and some pretty well trained(but some times goofy looking) special operations units

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Necromancer2k on 11:44 pm on Dec. 6, 2001

IMO the Leopard 2A6ex is 1337...and the armour is not made from steel encased depleted ur-anus-ium which gives you cancer. biggrin.gif

<span id='postcolor'>

depleted uranium is just lead