Sign in to follow this  
flycf

Light versions gone after 1.60 patch ?

HI all I have been playing arma for many years. Just recently the new update 1.60 has re organised my arma folder. I had bought all the extra add-on games Arma2 OA OR and more.

the problem i have is that most players on line is using the light versions of these add-on games and I used to run the light versions .But now my game is running all the full game versions and my light versions of the game has disappeared .now I can’t play on line I feel cheated that I have bought the full versions of these games and I can’t play. Please can someone help me?

Thanks.

flycf

Edited by Dwarden

Hi flycf,

I don't think that I can help you with your problem, but I can help you get it seen by more people and sorted out by saying this:

1) Post in the ArmA 2 Troubleshooting thread (http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?83-ArmA-2-amp-OA-TROUBLESHOOTING) because more people will see your topic, e.g. Right now there are 5 people viewing this whole section and 166 people viewing the ArmA 2 section.

2) Use a descriptive title for your thread e.g. "Light versions gone after 1.60 patch" because when people browse the forum they may not open your topic called "Hhhhhheeeeelllllppppppppp" even though they might know the answer to your problem, but if they see a descriptive title they will know what your problem is straight away and will definitely take the time to help you out.

Good luck with this and sorry for the bollocking :wink_o:

Many, many people play online with the full version. What is occurring that is preventing you from doing so? Specifically, what kind of messages are you getting?

This thread makes absolutely no sense. The full and light versions are all compatible with each other, so there shouldn't be a problem.

Now that is sorted this topic can be savely locked. Next time please make a more descriptive topic title!