Sign in to follow this  
Mark1028

Aliens and UFOs

I told you not to talk about the dinosauroids. We will find and silence you.

FYI: No one else can see this post. If you reply to it, it will look like you're talking with yourself.

Abs

I got abducted and anal probed once.... never get drunk in Amsterdam.

Uh, the UFOs seen throughout history (what we can actually PROVE were seen) were most likely military experimental aircraft. As for skulls and stuff, I don't believe that, because it's easy to fabricate skulls. Just like all of the "evolution" skeletons were false (skulls from humans and other animals stuck together to look like an in-between species). Not saying that these fabrications disprove these things (evolution and aliens respectively, although I don't believe in either of them), but just because someone can't identify an object doesn't mean that it's alien. People saw a UFO over Russia a few months ago, turned out it was a drone. It was unidentified to the people, but it was an unmanned aircraft.

As for that "Starchild" skull, how do we even know that it's even REAL? Just because they say so? And, according to the video, a human mother procreated with a non-human father? Really?

Look at this: Hydrocephalus

Edited by antoineflemming

SOME sort of "alien" has to be real, there is billions of planets\stars and we can't be the only one with life...but I don't know if they would visit earth just to probe rye :p :D

Hard to tell what they would do.. if we had advanced space travel and came across a planet in which we detected advanced life forms like ourselves now what would we do? would we spy on the planet.. covert ops to gather intelligence or would we just land and say "We come in peace" and hope we don't land in the likes of some alien world Afghanistan lol

i do believe in life on other planets but dont think they're visiting us

a couple of ufo sightings reported in ireland in the paper my dad dismissed with the best line ever, "if they wanted to find out about earth and went to longford, i dont think they'll be back any time soon"

I took this video with my mobile phone from my window about 1 or 2 years ago. It shows some kind of shining object appearing/disappearing somewhere over Richmond (West London). It's probably a weather balloon or something, but I thought I'd post it anyway...

Sorry for the freezes in the first few seconds :tongue:

98GoZCCFXSM&feature=youtu.be

That skull was tested by scientist.

Did you watch that video? They said, it cant be an abnormal or mutant skull. It was healthy and the starchild was really adult when he died.

They said... People say a lot of things. I'm sorry, but I don't listen to what everyone says. People can say many things. What makes you choose which person is telling the truth and which person is lying? ArmAriffic, why does there have to be SOME alien out there? How do you know that we can't be the only one with life? At this point it's just belief either way, whether you think there are aliens, or whether you don't believe in aliens. There is no PROOF that there are or aren't aliens. Just like I don't believe in evolution. There is NOT evidence to suggest that we came from apes. Because you can't explain why there are no intermediate species between humans and apes. Nor is there explanation of what happened to the intermediate species, and why there are ONLY the "original" apes and us. This "Starchild" is just an attempt by the Ancient Astronaut group to support their point when they really have no support for their theory at all.

Oh, by the way, Starchild:

§6) No posting of explicit images

A real human baby by the way...

Not to make this thread disgusting with pictures, but here are some others:

NOT aliens, although these HUMAN babies have severe genetic problems.

Edited by Max Power

you do realize you are now feeding either a troll, or a pretty disturbed person, don't you? Just check his post history

I personally believe that there is other life forms out there. Our universe it huge. There may be life forms in ways that we may not even imagine. We are still finding new animals on earth that have never been documented.

There is so much to learn yet.

If scientist or soldiers say that there are aliens, i believe 'em. I think the most important thing is the DNA test in the story of Star"child" 's skull.

What about these skull? The archeoligist found these skulls in a mass grave. We cant say that they are mutants. They were adults, when they died.

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/111202/Paracus-Skull_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/111202/Klaus_Dona_2_html_m797eda8d_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/111202/nazca_96_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

What about the dropa stones?

If scientist or soldiers say that there are aliens, i believe 'em. I think the most important thing is the DNA test in the story of Star"child" 's skull.

What about these skull? The archeoligist found these skulls in a mass grave. We cant say that they are mutants. They were adults, when they died.

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/111202/Paracus-Skull_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/111202/Klaus_Dona_2_html_m797eda8d_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/111202/nazca_96_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

What about the dropa stones?

can be explained by this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation

Absolutely the biggest expert on aliens :D

Giorgio_Tsoukalos.jpg

:slayer:

for those that dont know that is Giorgio A. Tsoukalos from a History channel show called Ancient Aliens which is a very interesting watch (a bit cooky sometimes) both historically and intellectually (raises a lot of very interesting points). Be warned: only for open-minded people :)

you do realize you are now feeding either a troll, or a pretty disturbed person, don't you? Just check his post history

Id say he's trolling it lol but this thread is doomed as so many people will have different beliefs. I for one believe in science over religion.. i believe there will be planets with other life forms how ever small i just don't think there is the kind of technology for fast space travel.. id be surprised in the next 100 years if we would have such tech.. if there was outside life it would have shown itself .. or we would have detected it..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kvaH6vK3cSA/Tw2CsUi5QqI/AAAAAAAADrE/xyVgUW8-Kzk/s640/Giorgio_Tsoukalos.jpg

for those that dont know that is Giorgio A. Tsoukalos from a History channel show called Ancient Aliens which is a very interesting watch (a bit cooky sometimes) both historically and intellectually (raises a lot of very interesting points). Be warned: only for open-minded people :)

lol, got a good chuckle at that one

interesting show, but dont believe it

UFO hunters was a bit of a fail to me, worst one had to be the story about the craft that crashed in texas and was buried down a well. Bill (i think...guy with the glasses) kept going on about how an alien craft crashed and at the end when it was disproved was like. oh we knew all along it was an airship/blimp

[imghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kvaH6vK3cSA/Tw2CsUi5QqI/AAAAAAAADrE/xyVgUW8-Kzk/s640/Giorgio_Tsoukalos.jpg[/img]

Yeah, I've watched that show a few times. That guys hair is always sticking up in all different directions. Maybe he smokes a joint before every episode or something. :D

For the sake of increasing my post count:

Aliens do exist. They may not be space travelers,but they do exist. Billions of stars= life outside our solar system. The whole center of the univers concept is old and somewhat selfish.

Id say he's trolling it lol but this thread is doomed as so many people will have different beliefs. I for one believe in science over religion.. i believe there will be planets with other life forms how ever small i just don't think there is the kind of technology for fast space travel.. id be surprised in the next 100 years if we would have such tech.. if there was outside life it would have shown itself .. or we would have detected it..

Well it can go both ways really, either really primitive or miles ahead of us. We have achieved extraordinary things in the last 100 years, imagine what we could do in a 1000. Just imagine how our world would be like today if religion didnt exist. Perhaps we could have been to the moon a 1000 years ago. In light of all the things that we have achieved in the last 100 years, its foolish to just assume that this couldn't have happened elsewhere already a million years ago.

Well it can go both ways really, either really primitive or miles ahead of us. We have achieved extraordinary things in the last 100 years, imagine what we could do in a 1000. Just imagine how our world would be like today if religion didnt exist. Perhaps we could have been to the moon a 1000 years ago. In light of all the things that we have achieved in the last 100 years, its foolish to just assume that this couldn't have happened elsewhere already a million years ago.

Your comments remind me of this:

darkages.gif

Abs

I agree with assassin.

The universe is a incredibly large place. Some galaxies are so far away that the light from the stars haven't reached us yet.

We also don't know how advanced other life would be. An alien can be anything from a single celled microorganism, to a animal, to a race of super advanced sentient beings.

They could even be at a similar technological level to us, only really able to observe from space probes at the edge of their solar system, we really don't know.

For all we know, we could currently be the most advanced race in the galaxy/universe, or we could be the least advanced. We just don't know.

For the sake of increasing my post count:

Aliens do exist. They may not be space travelers,but they do exist. Billions of stars= life outside our solar system. The whole center of the univers concept is old and somewhat selfish.

In that vein, on both accounts: lol

in a way yes, but don't forget that egyptian, greek and roman civilizations had also strong religions and thus had a cap on advancements of knowledge (but nooooowhereeee even near christianity). Some things they accepted that they didnt know, thus explored, while other things had perfectly sound religious explanations, thus were simply ignored. A modern scientist is only held back by ethics (and thats a good thing), perhaps one day this will not even be the case and advancement will be sole goal of humanity.

@ b00ce

and his calculation is only for Milky Way :) and "There are probably more than 170 billion (1.7 × 1011) galaxies in the observable universe." © Wikipedia

Edited by Soul_Assassin

Evolution this, evolution that..

Whats with the totally unrelated attacks on evolution? Reading up on your issues with it would be time better spend than talking about it in this topic.