Sign in to follow this  
wizbomb

Just Wondering......

I was just wondering how the Series is coming along as far as performance, i havent played it for a year now and i would like to start it again....thats unless its still the laggy mess i left a year ago

The 1.60 Patch has immensely improved the performance and even added new features such as FXAA :)

The Players seem to be happy with it ;)

Edited by PurePassion

The 1.60 Patch has immensely improved the performance and even added new features such as FXAA :)

The Player seem to happy with it ;)

Thanks for the info, will be trying it out

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

was there any FPS increase, because i don't see anyone talking about that. it was my biggest issue

Oh yes indeed! Talking from my own experience it runs much smoother and especially replacing AA by FXAA has a good impact on performance while even looking better.

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

§22) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first. Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

Do you really need to start a new topic for this when there are enough performance topics available already

And next time please make a descriptive title, these kind of titles get your topic lcoked.