Sign in to follow this  
fluttershy

German Forces next Generation

I saw that, I am looking forward to both, but until one comes out, we have a very unfortunate (and odd that nobody has filled it yet) void in our list of weapons.

They are not for SOCOM purpose.

Wait what? I was just telling you they look good and I'm excited for the release...

Brügger & Thomet APR sniper rifle is pretty sweet looking. Brügger & Thomet APR I'm guessing the Swiss are using this sniper rifle since B&T is a Swiss company. Does anybody know what other countries are using it? Sorry for going a little off track, since G28 suppressor is from B&T.

Brügger & Thomet APR sniper rifle is pretty sweet looking. Brügger & Thomet APR I'm guessing the Swiss are using this sniper rifle since B&T is a Swiss company. Does anybody know what other countries are using it? Sorry for going a little off track, since G28 suppressor is from B&T.

Apparently the Singapore Army uses the APR308, don't know much more about how they use it though.

Apparently the Singapore Army uses the APR308, don't know much more about how they use it though.

Interesting. I'm really liking the .338 Lapua version. :icon_evil:

Back on topic, How's the Schmidt & Bender scope coming along? Their website has some good pics of the reticles that are in use, be sure to check it out (if you haven't done so already).

There's a really good version in the BWmod, Foxtrop. Why make another one?