Sign in to follow this  
danielfirefox

FireFOX Coop Missions

Hi all

Its been a good few years since OFP and the beach (If anyone remembers, back in the day CADman), I have decided to make a few missions for Arma 2.

FireFOX is a connected coop mission series, currently 5 coop missions on our server and really need 16 players to test. So far the missions have been tested a lot publically, but really find it hard to fill a good group to really see if the missions play out correctly with teamwork and tactics.

Join the server and come take a look..

Currently looking to test FireFox 5 - Rebel Hell.

No addons required.

The missions are all still in beta, they will be made public once all bugs sorted and final polish applied, meanwhile have fun!

I would like to send a big thankyou to the community and scripters out there, without their scripts the missions wouldnt be as fun ;)

Daniel

I will try to find time and come test tonight !

always in line for a good coop mission :D

Hi all

After many fun hours of testing we are getting closer to the final public release of the missions. The missions are made for Dedicated Sever and JIP issues have almost been ironed out.

To give you an idea of the FireFox Missions.

16 player Coop with 4 Squads.

5 Seperate MHQs each with features that become battlefield teleport locations.

Each MHQ will build a camp with moveable statics, ammo drops, veichle drops, Tomahawk call, AI recruiting and new Anit Person/Tank sensor traps.

Lift choppers are used to move veichles and statcis around the battlefield.

Halo jumps available with medic only revive.

Each of the 5 seperate missions are connected, with 10+ tasks to acheive in each. Roughly 4-8hrs gameplay each mission depending on tactics used.

Limited spawning, so objectives can be taken in the order of your choosing, affecting the outcome of the missions. For example in forward base if you do not take out the enemy arty you will be pounded constantly.

Come join us on the server and go it a go ;)

Cheers

Dan

www.firefoxmissions.co.uk

Hello there Dan, Tricky here and AEglaecia

While we were playing the supply lines map tonight we came across a few new bugs in the latest update. The paratroopers idea is really cool but they seem to be bugged. no matter where you set the LZ they always land just above the first hotzone of the supply line quest (basically just above the rescue the M1A2 ) and they land deep in the woods and more over they are in APC's that they won't get out of. We also tried going to the drop point and even when we get right next to the troopers we can't get control of them. We also noticed the cool mark IDs of the friendly/enemy units but ( and I may be wrong about this ) it seems to have messed up the map spotting, so even when we are both looking at an enemy in a scope he doesn't show up on the map. A minor problem that has been around for a while but wasn't really a big deal is that when you rescue the POW's we have to DC and reconnect in order to get them to listen to us. another small issue that has been around for a while is that when you respawn you always have to re-gear or else you won't get back rocket rounds or ammo and so on. Oh and I just remembered when the POW's are returned to the base one of them starts shooting us, is that because he's a spy or is this another issue either way I think a saboteur stuck in with the POW's is actually a cool idea. Anyway thats about all we noticed just wanted to give you a heads-up

Hey man,

Thanks for the info, bugs were on me notepad.

- Working on the Paradrop, they drop with an empty APC, then board, made tweaks to current server ver.

- You have always been able to keep the loadout you had before death, odd you dont. Lets have a chat next time your on the server.

- POW's, yup they were an odd bunch ;) now tweaked, evolving that one as we go ;) including the crazy doc..

Enjoy!

Catch ya on the Sever

Dan

FireFOX

Hi all,

The missions have all been going through constant updates as testing goes on.

Currently testing RED KITE v6.1

Number 4 in the series, Enemy SU's Control the sky, our jets have been captured and Spetsnaz units are tasked with destroying our attack choppers. A Recon pilot has been shot down in enemy ground, you need to rescue him with the intel case. Rebels will also want the case to protect intel and can steal it to take away into rebel zone. Beach attacks, Woodland battles and securing the Airfield. Recover the jets to unlock them, defend the base and take out radar and aa camps to unlock the attack choppers. Return the Intel case to provide the locations of key enemy assets including a new forward camp to move up to complete the final main task.

You have Revive, MHQ'S, and other goodies to help the battle, but nothing beats good teamwork and tactics!

At the moment the missions are still getting tweaked so the server is the best place to grab a copy. Once I am happy with a bug free playright version the missions will go on the website for download.

Made for dedi fun chunky coop teamplay .

Drop by the server say hi ;)