Sign in to follow this  
destructorrph

Multiplayer troubles

Every time i join a server in multiplayer i just get kicked back to the server browsing screen plese help(PS i have ARMa 2, OA, PMC and BAF

EDIT: omg wtf when i join most of the time it will say i use modified game data which i dont (unless the magical fucking ghost did it) :391:

Edited by destructorrph

It may be that the servers are running mods that you don't have installed. Just a guess

It may be that the servers are running mods that you don't have installed. Just a guess

I would agree. When you click on the server that you are looking to play on at the bottom of the screen it should show a list of mods that are being used on the server you have selected (just above where it shows the list of players on the server). If you don't have these mods installed and running then you will be dumped if you try to connect and they are not playing a vanilla (default, no mods) mission.

Make sure that you are not running any mods, or that the servers you are trying to join have mods that are the same as yours. Servers that you can join should have a GREEN light on the far left of their spot in the server browser.

Could you please provide more information about the problem? It's kind of hard to understand what you're saying with the current way your post is.

Hope this helped!

do you have 1.60?

do you have mods\addons on?

we need a bit more info to be able to help you