Sign in to follow this  
Tias

Damn this game...

... causing me to lose much needed sleep.

Was sitting up yesterday evening for a short tour around Seattle in "capture the ships". It all ended at 02:30ish when I had to force myself to bed. I fell asleep maybe 30-40 minutes later after my head stopped spinning...

The thing is with this game is that you dont really do anything in game. Yesterday we were just cruising around, having rendezvous around the map with other players joining each others choppers. Was stuck on top of a buildning in downtown Seattle waiting for pickup that never came (you get really tired of playing hide and seek on a rooftop after a while).

I dont dare to think about how addictive this game will be in the future after some more modding and more multiplayer missions. But I cant wait!

So, on friday evening I guess Ill go flying with expert setting again. It seems like I need the help of Mr Johnnie Walker to counteract the induced rolling and banking movements...

Fly safe.

/Tias

As soon as I can get back in to it I will be updateing that mission, I have a few side missions that go along with and have been testing. I started the mission as a way of playing around with scripting again so it does not really have a purpose, the orignal idea was to land on moving ships but there is a problem with the chopper staying on deck while the ship is moving. I have a cure but need to script it .

was waiting for the new patch and java but will put all the side mission in .

have a passenger pick up and drop off mission as well as a mission where you have to gather parts to fix the medium and heavy choppers

Really you managed to find a way to be able to land on a moving ship without exploding?

Dan;2092227']Really you managed to find a way to be able to land on a moving ship without exploding?

been workin on it , its a tricky script but almost have it right .

been workin on it , its a tricky script but almost have it right .

Cool... Another thing -if you land on a stationary ship you only have a few seconds before the heli falls through the deck and crashes. Is this the same problem?

Looking forward seeing the updated CTS mission. Job well done! :thumb:

Hey Tias! I was playing with you that night you mentioned. My in-game name is BTK. I was with you on the server till the end :cheers:

I agree, the TakeOn MP has great potential. Big problem is just the lack of multiplayer missions atm. Capture the ships is a cool concept though.

Let's see what the future brings.

not just lack of mp mission, me and my clanmate have 3 or 4 almost ready to release. Its the netcode that annoys us still, hopefully next patch will bring the A2 netcode improvements which will help us greatly.