Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas

How Many Hours?

More time spent modding than playing, i rekon in total for all 3 games AA, A2 & OA about 5000hrs modding and playing combined.

Yea def not even close to 2000 hours PLAYING. :p I haven't played a real game of ArmA in a month or two!

About 4 hours ( that's been mostly adjusting controls etc) but better to find this great game later rather than never.

Yup, 4 hours for adjusting the controls sounds about right to me. :D

I really hope they just make it how it usually is where if you quickly double click on a key assignment, press a key and any action that had previously been assigned just goes blank, no having to look through the list to find all the red you want to unassign. If i were in charge of making sure Arma 3 succeeded, i'd make sure that when the player got set up and started playing, he had 1. plenty of cool single player missions to get his feet wet with and 2. That he was not so frustrated and angry that his teeth were in danger of breaking because he was snarling so much [like i was].

between testing and screwing around with my addons..playing co-op with friends and public servers...god i dont want to know lol

According to Xfire, I have spent 154 hours playing ArmA 2 and 502 hours playing Arrowhead (Combined Ops), 656 in total.

That amounts to 27 days and 8 hours of nonstop play. As I am 17 years, 7 months, 2 weeks, 1 day old, which is 6438 days, this means that I have spent 0.4% percent of my life playing ArmA II.

I'm still new here, is what I'm saying.

04.20.2012-15.18.02.png

started tracking about 3 months ago :/

if anybody has seen my life please pm it back to me...

61 hours in arma 2

132 hours in operation arrowhead.. and apparently a whole minute in private military company. Interesting.

According to xfire:-

Arma - 1874 hrs

Arma2 - 156 hrs

Arrowhead- 679 hrs

Ofp Res - 442 hrs

Ofp - 1 hr

I prob need to get out a bit more?

Since arma all Days 3 hours, Freitag and Saturday 5 hours = zig tausend ;)

well about 250 on our newish server + another 100 on our old server. And probley another 500 in the editor and SP haha