Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas

How Many Hours?

How many hours have you racked up playing ArmA II? Steam shows that I have 136 hours. I also have about 50 mores hours tacked onto that. I used to launch the game without Steam, but now I use Steam to track my playtime. :P

How many hours do you have?

mkg50l.png

It would terrify me to find out, and I only have the most rough finger-in-the-air method of finding out, but I fear it may be approaching 1000 hrs. In fact my finger-in-the-air approach puts it at far higher, but I'm trying to err on the side of caution. Still, 1000 hrs :)

About 4 hours ( that's been mostly adjusting controls etc) but better to find this great game later rather than never.

I don't know and I don't want to know but I admit to have an addiction problem with the series since OFP. Measuring in hundreds of hours would not fit anymore. in in the range of years already. I may have wasted 2 and a half years already. 2 hours daily minimum.

I made myself a rule to quit MP after 5th respawn, all that it did was that I got better in surviving in the hostile online world;)

Edited by Beagle

Taking OFP, Arma1 and Arma2 in account I reckon over 3000hours !

Edited by Kremator

According to Xfire, I played 632 hours ArmA 2 and 1153 hours Arrowhead.

Multiplayer that is.

sxp2high.png

Many hundreds playing, many hundreds more scripting.

Taking OFP, Arma1 and Arma2 in account I reckon over 3000hours !

Taking into account steam shows 180+ hrs on another game i vaguely play compared to BI titles, it might aswell go into the 10.000´s *terrified face doesn´t wanna know exact figures*

15 months at 30 days a month x 1/2 hour per day makes 225 hours.

I don't play every day so maybe 180 hours or so.

I don't have ArmA 2 from steam, but i think i have over 2000 or more since as i have played BIS games since release of the ArmA.

I should of gone to Arma rehab a long time ago...

I don't have ArmA 2 from steam, but i think i have over 2000 or more since as i have played BIS games since release of the ArmA.

Totaling up all my hours from OFP-ArmA II I probably have like 2,000 hours as well.

The 136 hours is only that which I've played with Steam running. When ArmA II first released, I never used Steam to track my hours. I know that I played OFP for a very long time though. I played the campaign like 10 times. I also played the Resistance campaign many more times. I loved trying to complete it differently each time.

Probably an easy 1000-2000 playing ArmA series ..... and I know I must have spent 5 times that on Addon Making !! :eek:

In the last year or so, I've spent as much time in the game as I have in notepad++, squint2, biki, windows task manager, rdp to my server, binpbo, cpbo etc etc etc. :)

too many to actually count...i have no real desire to know an exact amount though, don't know why would want to depress himself that way

too many to actually count...i have no real desire to know an exact amount though, don't know why would want to depress himself that way

I wouldn't find it depressing, even if the actual total was much more or much less than I expected. I've had lots of great fun in this game, made Manu freinds and learned masses. My time hasn't been wasted.