Sign in to follow this  
yurapetrov

US Coast Guard HH-60J Jayhawk by Yura Petrov

Man all that guy does it rip models from other games... so sad

Man all that guy does it rip models from other games... so sad

Yep I know, I think it was your chinook wasnt it or maybe im wrong that he also ripped a while back. Here is more to it all anyway...

Here is another chopper of yours just released: http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/sh-60b-seahawk-f23312

He is lying saying its from FSX

Edited by DarkXess

Hey Yura, just thought that id let you know, that someone has stolen your mod! ported it to GTA IV and saying its theirs! I have told him to remove it already and said

that I would contact you - so now you may have a word too here: http://www.gta4-mods.com/vehicles/hh-60j-jayhawk-v2-f23300

Hi DarkXess, I'm glad you tried to help me, but that is not my model. It is the FSX model http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?204227-Sikorsky-HH-60J-USCG-Carrier-Landing

I can easily recognize my models, because I know it's every rivet. My model has different interior and it has more detailed textures, hatches on side.

qqnc.th.jpg

Happy to hear that your work hasnt been abused and ripped Yura!

I hope to see more Hawk awesomeness from you!

Hi Yura,

great work. Downloaded the complete set from your page. I found some bugs and they are easy to fix. Maybe you can fix them.

- SH60.sqs spams the whole arma2oa.RPT with a error when you fold and unfold the rotor/blades and the tail

-> solution remove ";" after ~0.1 (line 25) in SH60fold.sqs

-> better would be to convert the fold and unfold-script into the newer sqf-form

-> in the script you can set fuel of the helicopter to empty so it is not possible to start engine in the fold and unfold-progress.

- HH-60J is not a standalone, when you try to start without the sh-60 package you get this error:

Warning Message: Cannot open object sh60\mala vrtule blur.p3d

Warning Message: Cannot open object sh60\velka vrtule blur.p3d

-> the files mala_vrtule_blur.p3d and velka_vrtule_blur.p3d are inside the hh60j.pbo, maybe a path is not set correct. i can´t find that config file with the path to correct it... i just notice that error when i played only with the jayhawk.

- some memory-points are not found in the model:

Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/yup_MH60J/Turrets/MainTurret/: Turret body flir_turret not found while initializing the model hh60j\mh60j.p3d

Error: bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/yup_MH60J/Turrets/MainTurret/: Turret gun flir not found while initializing the model hh60j\mh60j.p3d

- weird hitpoints, sometimes you can shot that jayhawk down with only two or three ak-bullets and sometimes you can hit that chopper with an rpg and nothing happen, maybe because of that error:

class HitPoints::HitMissiles not found in yup_MH60J

class HitPoints::HitRGlass not found in yup_MH60J

class HitPoints::HitLGlass not found in yup_MH60J

Have a nice week, would be great to get feedback :bounce3:

I love these models, and I would really love to see them forward ported into ArmA 3, they are super high quality and really detailed. Any chances this will ever happen?? Either that or what are the chances the un-binarized models could be released so they could be brought up to ArmA 3 standards?? Of course credit would be given.