Sign in to follow this  
DWaldie

Manhattan - Completely stumped

I've managed to find the Chedaki camp and clear out most of the infantry and crew enemy. I'm left with a T-72 right in the middle of the base. How the hell do I destroy it. I've already used my artillery.

Any suggestions would be well received!

Are you positive it isn't disabled already? If not, get a launcher back at the FOB or from some dead enemy and use that. More than one shot, if necessary. I don't know if the main camp's position is random, in my case there were forests nearby that could have made for good cover.

It's definitely not disabled as it keeps on killing me :-(

It never occurred to me to raid one of the dead. Or, for that matter, to return to base.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

SPOILER

I didn't have to get rid of the tank. Just sneak into the hospital tent and take it from there.

Thanks.

I didn't have to get rid of the tank. Just sneak into the hospital tent and take it from there.

Let me add that there an armory inside FOB Manhattan where you can take weapons from crates and load them to your gear or preferably to vehicles gear which is much bigger. The armory is located behind Cpt. Shaftoes back and before UAV terminal. Always take all Javelins and SMAWs if nothing else.