Sign in to follow this  
giallustio

=BTC= co 14 Rebels

=BTC= co 14 Rebels

Rebels_pic.jpg

Briefing:

The situation in Zargabad has quickly gotten worse, the city was under heavy attacks during the night by the rebel forces that at the end have conquered all the strategic points.

Our Intel was not able to discover who is in command of the rebel's troops but this is not our primary objective for now.

German troops, who were in charge of the city protection, sustained many casualties during the attack and were forced to withdraw south.

During the night attack in Zargabad, the rebel's forces have captured 4 KSK Teamleaders, they are held hostages in this area and we think they are going to be executed.

INSERTION:

Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 will deploy at LZ 1 x Stryker M2 and 1 x HMMWV M2 GPK; Eagle 1 will follow with Alpha, Bravo and Charlie on board, providing the squads insertion.

OBJECTIVES:

- Free the 4 hostages

- Secure the zone so HITMAN 1 can safely land and provide extraction for the hostages

- Once the hostages are safe, we will be briefed with the necessary intel of the rebel's commander hideout

- The rebel commander must be eliminated

- Reach the extraction zone where Hitman 2 will provide extraction for all the teams.

All the 4 KSK prisoners must be brought to safety.

Norrin revive included, bravo medic is a mobile respawn.

Version: 1.01

Requirements: Arma 2 OA v 1.6

Credits:

- = BlackTemplarsClan =

- Urtoman for translation

Download:

http://www.giallustio.altervista.org/pages/=BTC=co14_rebels.php

Hope you like it ;) Have fun!

Edited by Giallustio

Hi Giallustio, thanks for this mission!

Before I upload it, can the respawn be disabled and the revive set to zero?

Revive can be disabled.

You have to modify the description.ext to disable the respawn, but i think you'll need it :)

It's a good mission, we enjoyed playing it yesterday. Some intense CQB. :thumbsup:

Bit FPS killer, but that's often the case in Zargabad. Maybe a cleanup script to remove the corpses after a while would help a bit.

But we ran into a problem at the end. At one point we decided to attack the industrial site from the north, crossing the soon-to-be evac site. Then the evac chopper started, before we killed the warlord. You may want to add a check for him to wait until all tasks are solved.

It's a good mission, we enjoyed playing it yesterday. Some intense CQB. :thumbsup:

Thank you for the feedback and i'm really happy that you enjoy the mission!:)

Bit FPS killer, but that's often the case in Zargabad. Maybe a cleanup script to remove the corpses after a while would help a bit.

I know...Zargabad it's Zargabad :p

I thought i added a remove dead script but i was wrong...It will be in the next release ;)

But we ran into a problem at the end. At one point we decided to attack the industrial site from the north, crossing the soon-to-be evac site. Then the evac chopper started, before we killed the warlord. You may want to add a check for him to wait until all tasks are solved.

I'll fix it ASAP! Thank you for report the "bug" :)

Anyway you need to use the radio to call the extraction, so you can complete all the tasks and then call the chopper ;)