Sign in to follow this  
Sealife

[sp]Snow_chaser

Hi ,

I made something different for a change , it some winter thing because its my favourite season :).

Basicy there is a download with some new things some experiment and some complete i will describe below .

Thromp_hsim_snowed : Terrain complete

Thromp_snowmobile : complete ( needs aesthetic enhancement)

Thromp_supacat : 60% complete Resolution 0 LOD by Sebastian Larsen (aka BadgerDK) (works like it should with some damage experiment , crash it and see lol)

Thromp_walls : 40 % complete ( they break up when shot at , i saw a thread about micro damage and decide to have a go ,but with 1 hour a day , hey i made slow progress but i did start)

Mission

included you start in a supacat (you can change to snowmobile if ya want in editor), you are chased by helicopters try to make map edge if you can .

there are some snow piles that will rise during time and small ram plus some walls to hide if you need them , but becareful they are destructible so not much cover for long

(

P>S i may have started the helicopters too far away pls just move them closer in editor ,if that is so ) and also delete the dog and the trigger its no use , wont harm if youdont tho

Have fun , its my Birthday weekend so i guess Tuesday is when i will try to fix any breaks .

MEDIA

iQAlAtKeMpg

N5uF2nnmUEc

h-VmVj080B4

the download is at the bottom of the spoiler

By downloding this file you accept to abide by the following rules and will not host this file or a derivative of the file without this readme

ArmA - Sample Models in thromp_tree

====================

Copyright © 2008 Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use is strictely prohibited.

For more information about ArmA addons modelling visit http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Modelling

This archive contains sample models, configs and model configs to be used in BI Editing Tools to create custom models for ArmA.

To distribute or modify or use the ArmA Sample Models in any way, you must agree to the following license:

THE LICENSE

============

1) Bohemia Interactive grants to you a personal, nonexclusive License to open, modify and distribute the ArmA Sample Models for the purpose of designing, developing, testing, and producing non-commercial game content for PC game ArmA and its sequels or expansion packs.

2) You acknowledge and agree that you will not commercially exploit any game content you may created using the models without Bohemia Interactive prior written permission.

3) Bohemia Interactive doesn't give you permission to exploit ArmA Sample Models in any other way, especially not to convert them for use in any other game or engine than ArmA or its sequels and expansion.

4) If you create and distribute a work based on the ArmA Sample Models you must license the entire work, as a whole, under this License to anyone who will be using it. This License gives no permission to license the work in any other way, but it does not invalidate such permission if you have separately received it.

Contents

les_dub and les_dub2 with textures

Supacat

Resolution 0 LOD by Sebastian Larsen (aka BadgerDK) all rights reserved

a) You acknowledge and agree that you will not commercially exploit any game content you may created using the models without prior written permission.

b) you will not use this model in any form part or full in any game other than the Arma seires or TakeOn heliopters without prior written permission.

all other lods animations and Cfgs by Thromp

a) You acknowledge and agree that you will not commercially exploit any game content you may created using the models without prior written permission.

b) you will not use this model in any form part or full in any game other than the Arma seires or TakeOn heliopters without prior written permission.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jce72t8kj44vkcu

P>S you also agree to have fun ;

Edited by Thromp

Hey! This is really nice work!

Well done Thromp and thanks for sharing! :)

Where do you install all the files? I see two 'readme' files but neither of them tell you where to put what. I know where to put a pbo file but this scenario has a bunch of other files including another zip file.

TIA

the other file is mission file it goes in Mydocument/tohprofile missions or if you have changed name it goes Mydocument/toh OTHER profile/ missions

then if you have loaded correct with all pbo ,load thromp_hsim_snowed island and select mission called snowing