Sign in to follow this  
nettrucker

Any interesting books to recommend?

Thanks for these interesting suggestions of books i have read some of them like Confessions of an economic hitman, it's really great i hope other suggestions are also good.

Hi linda and welcome to the forum.

have you read the "Shock Doctrine" or "No Logo" by Naomi Klein? I can highly recommend these if you are more into real life literature it won't disappoint you.

cheers

Blood Red Snow

Memoirs of a German machine Gunner on the Russian front in WW2.

Where i got my first name ;)

Very interesting book that peers into the life of a young Wehrmacht soldier that witnesses, and lives through the chaos and nightmare of the Ostfront.

Wounded 6 times If i remember correctly, seeing his fellow Kameraden get killed, and killing many hordes of the Russian infantry

onslaught on their dug in positions with his Mg42.

Book was very moving because it comes from the author himself, it was his accounts from day to day activities of the war, its basically a biography of

who he is and what he did on the Russian front, a must read if your into WW2 and the Ostfront!

A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy by William B. Irvine.

Dunno if this has been mentioned yet, but two things that are good are Richard Dawkins's "The selfish gene" and Clausewitz's "Vom Kriege" (On War), one of the defining documents on military art and science.

Moved on to Confessions of an Alien Hunter: A Scientists Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence by seth Shostak interesting and amusing read from a great astronomer.

That's next on my list. I like Seth Shostak, great sense of humor.

Currently reading "A Universe from Nothing: Why There Is Something Rather than Nothing" by Lawrence Krauss.

Another good one that I've read recently is "The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark" by great Carl Sagan.

Just finished a book called the Last English King, about the run up to the Norman invasion of England in 1066. Excellent read, and covers a period of history that is seldom taught since for some reason most UK schools teach that history starts only after the Normans arrived here.

If it hasn't been recommended already, The Risen Empire and its sequel, The Killing of Worlds by Scott Westerfeld, and Jerry Pournelle's Falkenberg's Legion series.

Hi there

I just finished reading "Jewish Supremacy" by Dr. David Duke. A must read in my opinion. I can only recommend this book to everyone.

cheers and a Happy New Year.

I just finished reading "Jewish Supremacy" by Dr. David Duke. A must read in my opinion. I can only recommend this book to everyone.

I'm curious what a crazy racist and fascist like David Duke wrote?

Any Jewish-are-the-hidden illuminati conspiranoia?

Maybe, you should read this as well :)

http://mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf

I don't even understand how certain "articles" can be published.

I'm one of the most critic persons in this forum with the Israel policies but these texts are just pure irrational and racist xenophobia.

But well, we are talking about people like David Duke, former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan that among other things was convicted for different scams and that has connections with different neo-nazi parties ( and seems to be really appreciated by the Kremlin ).

There's a lot of things that we don't understand. If you have nothing really to contribute to this topic at hand, about books, than I would like to kindly invite you to stay out of this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.

kind regards

Edited by nettrucker

If you have nothing really to contribute to this topic at hand, about books, than I would like to kindly invite you to stay out of this topic.

In fact I was precisely talking about the books and authors recommended in this thread. Which is exaclty the point of this thread.

Or you didn't wanted that we commented that the book you recommended was written by a notorious neo-nazi known world wide for his racist texts.

To give some insight, a last year piece of news about him:

( Business times ) KKK Ex-Grand Wizard David Duke Expelled from Italy over 'Plans to Exterminate Blacks and Jews'

David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, was expelled from Italy after authorities deemed him as "socially dangerous" for he allegedly planned to set up a pan-European neo-Nazi group.

A Venice court has upheld a decision to deny a permit of residence renewal to the former Republican member of the Louisiana House of Representative and holocaust denier, who was found living under false pretences near the northern town of Belluno.

"Official reliable sources have revealed [Duke] plans to establish an organisation aiming to exterminate the black and Jewish races in Europe," the sentence read.

He was also previously arrested and expelled from the Czech Republic as suspected of promoting the launch of a movement for the suppression of human rights and fundamental freedoms."

Duke was initially banned from Switzerland over his activities related to the white supremacist movement in 2009.

Swiss authorities also designated him as persona non grata in all the European states part of the Schengen treaty, including Italy.

Nevertheless Duke allegedly dodged the ban and entered Italy on a study visa in 2011, using his second name, Ernest.

In 2012 Belluno authorities recognised the mistake and kicked him out.

"We consider him as a highly dangerous individual due to his infamous racist theories," Belluno deputy police commissioner Luciano Meneghetti told IBTimes UK.

Are you sure, you really want to recommend his racist books?

Edited by MistyRonin

Yes I'm sure that I want to recommend this book. Look I don't care what the Zionist controlled media is saying about him. I'm grown up enough to make up my own mind. You don't like it . . . move on. Nobody is forcing you to anything. You don't have to read that book. Yeah he is highly dangerous because he's speaking the truth, that's what makes him dangerous and all other who are trying to get out the truth. And I gonna leave it by this. You want recommend some interesting books to read go ahead I'm all ears and I definitely read everything what seems interesting to me. In case you just wanna bash Dr. Duke . . . well it's your right to do so, but don't think for 1 minute that we are all the same and have all the same opinions and there's nothing that you can do to convince me otherwise about David Duke. I did my research on him and I definitely know all the lies and defamation he underwent like all the others.

BR

Nettrucker I think you are influenced by the wrong stuff...... Getting kicked out from so many countries (even Italy) is quite an achievement and should tell you enough about a person. Having been in the KKK is also a good hint that you shouldn´t listen to him. Just saying.

With all due respect Tonci but I don't think so. I've read in 1993 David Irvings books "Hitlers War" and that was quite an eye opener to me. Furthermore I've met with my Grandpa every day for 3 years when I was studying history and I always had a feeling that there's something wrong but I couldn't figure out what it was. Only years after I discovered things that made me go into denial immediately. But the more research I did the more things became clearer to me. In any case nobody is forced to read the book . . . I did and I do not regret it and I recommend it in any case without any problems. Voltaire said one thing: " If you want to know who is in charge who controls and governs you just ask yourself a question. Who can't be critizied?" Read the Talmud or the The protocols of the learned elders of Zion, so maybe it will give some more insight to the Zionist culture.

BR

With all due respect Tonci but I don't think so. I've read in 1993 David Irvings books "Hitlers War" and that was quite an eye opener to me. Furthermore I've met with my Grandpa every day for 3 years when I was studying history and I always had a feeling that there's something wrong but I couldn't figure out what it was. Only years after I discovered things that made me go into denial immediately. But the more research I did the more things became clearer to me. In any case nobody is forced to read the book . . . I did and I do not regret it and I recommend it in any case without any problems. Voltaire said one thing: " If you want to know who is in charge who controls and governs you just ask yourself a question. Who can't be critizied?" Read the Talmud or the The protocols of the learned elders of Zion, so maybe it will give some more insight to the Zionist culture.

BR

So If I understand you as intended you claim that our society is controled by zionists, right?

Yes that is correct. In any case I don't hate Jews. I have problems with Zionism and that's it.

Wish you a happy new year.

cheers

"On The Shortness Of Life", "Consolation To Helvia" and "On Tranquillity Of Mind" by Seneca.

"Reveries Of The Solitary Walker" by Jean-Jacques Rousseau.