Sign in to follow this  
tupolov

Multi-Session Operations v4.0 released

Ive only played this on other servers not my own yet but have downloaded it and have a couple of dumb questions...I see the mission pbo files but their is also a folder MSO base mission code...is that folder for editing or use for my own missions using mso? Sorry for the dumb questions just havent seen that before and their wasnt a readme included..Thanks!

JC

Yes, its a reference for all those that make their own MSO's. It contains a copy of every module so you don't have to search all the PBO's to find stuff.

So, Wolffy, can I be hugely cheeky and ask a HUGE favour? Is there any chance this can be ported over to the Sangin Province map (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14455) in the future?

I've been trying to get it working myself, but i'm no coder nor editor. While following your Developers help documentation I got caught up on the following while setting up the Functions Module (This is lifted DIRECTLY from the Documentation): Init=â€BIS_fnc_locations = compile

preprocessFileLineNumbers "CA\modules\functions\systems\fn_locations.sqf"

I have not altered that in any way and it, unfortunatly just spits errors at me. Not sure where i'm going wrong. If anyone can make this map work with BAF forces in the South Western FOB, I will love you forever. :D

In other news, myself and my little group of friends are LOVING MSO. Easily some of the most fun we've had with ArmA2 in a LONG time :D

Edited by Pika

@Pika - Upload your mission somewhere and PM me the link - we'll see what we can do.

MSO v4.10 Released!

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=2093823

Hey man, I appreciate the offer, but there really is no "Mission" there in there yet. It was more setting up the frame-work and trying to just make sure MSO would work on the map at all.

Is no biggie though, with 4.1 out I'm sure we'll have boat loads more fun back on good old Takistan! :D