Sign in to follow this  
Whalenator

VOTE - "Most Anticipated Game 2012"

For which game ?

Hahahah! Crispis I don't thing you're ever gonna live this down man.:D

I see we're in 6th again.:cool:

Voted!

For the only true PC game on that list. Take a guess :P

A shame you can't pick at least three choices ... I mean I ofcourse picked Arma3.

But Hitman Absolution, Command & Conquer: Generals 2 and Diablo III deserved my vote too.

because professional gamers are the vast majority of the video gamers out there...or most specifically, the majority to vote in that poll.

Dota tournament matches are very popular with aspiring professional gamers, it's a good opportunity to showcase their skills. Do some research PuFu, you might be surprised to learn how many people view live Dota championships.

Dota tournament matches are very popular with aspiring professional gamers, it's a good opportunity to showcase their skills. Do some research PuFu, you might be surprised to learn how many people view live Dota championships.

Shame there isn't a RTI or Crysis 3 ;)

:rolleyes:

Shame there isn't a RTI or Crysis 3 ;)

Crysis 3?

You know I would love to discuss RTI further, but due to some bruised ego's the thread had to be locked down.:p Looking forward to posting some new footage when the thread re-opens.

I had to use google to see WTF DOTA even is. I must get out of here more often :)

Voted for A3 of course.

I had to use google to see WTF DOTA even is. I must get out of here more often :)

Voted for A3 of course.

You are not alone my friend. I pretty much did the same. But just used wikipedia instead.

Same here. Pretty much just assumed it was an acronym for one of those Star Wars Knights games but after Wiki'ing it I still have no idea what it is.

Voted for A3 of course.

Same here

Come on guys, Arma is still on rank 7

Not to sound pessimistic or anything, but we're probably not going to budge much from there.

We'd have to get 200 more, plus I'm surprised the ones slightly above us aren't winning. Their communities are much larger.... Not to mention DoTa 2 of course, where the entire community is always on the forum.

voted, might have given it to Generals 2, but that's not out 'till 2013 so I don't know why they have it there.

No idea what DOTA was either. They must have a big forum community :D

DOTA 2 is basically Valve's excuse for not making Half-Life 3 :p

Valve are making a Warcraft game? Blimey, that explains the votes. Voted Arma 3 of course. Also looking forward to Generals 2, Planetside 2 and MechWarrior Online.

DOTA games are extreme cash cow ...

free2play League of Legends has more active players than whole STEAM userbase (any account with paid game)

technically all F2P games based off DOTA paid back to theirs authors (or i didn't heard about any closure and i checked even these which aren't much known)

.... the visual color rape is a barrier for even trying the game out, in other visual (but not only) cultures these sort of things are actually appealing

Yes, seems FAR too many games these days have to use every primary colour available, then rub it hard in your face ..... BAH!

Voted of couse .... but it appears many who viewed this thread couldn't bothered .....

good is that what we fight against are MMO and instanced MMO (MP) games

voted for my ONLY anticipated game of 2012 :)