Sign in to follow this  
lightspeed_aust

Team Sign-Ups - Coop Tournament

Please list your team/clan which can consist of up to 12 players (only 6 or 9 can insert into a mission - still to be determined). I envisage the tournament will consist of a large number of missions, possibly like a league/ladder. Players may not always be available so better to have extras even they may not insert for each mission.

Please list the name of the Team/Clan, the Players plus their Ingame IDs.

I still have organisation to do and this is one of the things that needs to be sorted. Spread the word - the more teams involved, the better the competition.

Please see this thread for further details - http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=128536

Edited by Lightspeed_aust

To bump this and help Lightspeed.

Once we have seen a test mission, we will very likely put a team forward, Preferred size of mission, a squad or 2 fireteams with a support team would be ideal for us

I will ask our members if they might be interested, we got into it a bit late in OFP and only had one group for Arma that wanted to try with us but they backed out at the last minute. Sounds fun. We aren't picky we adapt as needed to any situation so whatever mission you throw at us we are fine with. :coop:

well so far that gives me 3 clans only who are interested - c'mon ppl - i need some more enthusiasm!

I suppose you need to advertise this event better. Only a fraction of the people playing the game frequent these forums.

Fusion playing coops? Well there's a turn up for the books :-)

As Mondkalb said you need to promote this a bit more, You could approach the lilkes of Armaholics or .info and ask them to promote this when you are a closer to launching.

Lightspeed, I'm pleased to inform you, we at Phoenix Soldiers are interested in participating in the COOP Tournament. :bounce3:

silent_op