Sign in to follow this  
kaspern83

BSOD when selecting 5760x1080 display resolution

Hey guys, New to forums here and need some help. I am receiving a blue screen when selecting 5760x1080 resolution (3x1 25" 1920x1080 screens) I have the latest version of game installed through steam and latest ATI drivers with 6950 xfx Radeon card unlocked to the 6970 version. I'm also running windows 7 64 bit. The blue screen gives me the atikmdag.sys error. I found on ATI forums that someone was having this issue with the 11.10 drivers but worked with 11.9 and was again fixed with 11.11. I haven't tried to rollback drivers yet, I wanted see if there are any other fixes I can try before I try to rollback drivers. Thanks for any help.

If these are truly drivers issues, there's not much we can do from our side :( If you can try to rollback to confirm, it would help to isolate the issue to the drivers.

Ok I will try to roll back to previous drivers and ill keep you guys informed. I will also post on ATI forums :)

Hi Kaspern,

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I'm experiencing the same symptoms with a similar setup (3 1920x1080 monitors) using Catalyst 12.2 drivers.

Regards,

Dean