domcho

Handwriting in briefing

Hey guys, when I played OFP before in the notes section in the briefing the text was like written on hand, but I don't know why from some time it is different now. I found this thread: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=8803 but the link for the tutorial there is broken :butbut:

Here are some pictures:

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/greda.png

and this is a screenshot that a friend send me of his briefing notes:

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/flashpointresistance201ln.jpg

I changed my fonts.pbo so I can see cyrillic in game, my friend sent me his fonts.pbo which are the original ones. I replaced the one who allow me to see cyrillic with original ones but this didn't change it. Can you please tell me how to fix this. Before my briefing notes were normal handwriting. Thanks!

That is easily done with for instance Chris OFP Script Editor, just need to change a bracket in the plans section.

Example:

<!-- Plans -->

<!---------------------------------------------------->

<p><h6><a name="plan"></a>

<!-- [PLAN] -->

Destroy t55 in Kolgujev.

Kill Guba in the dentist.

<!-- [END] -->

</p></h6><hr>

Just add the bold bracket in there, and it should appear ingame as handwriting.

Edited by kmossco

Okay, I'm an idiot. I said I changed my fonts.pbo with the original one, but I only changed the one in OFP/data, now I changed it also in OFP/res/data and it worked, it removed the cyrillic stuff, but the handwriting appears. The problem was not in the </h6> the problem is that I am a fool, and did not change the fonts.pbo in res/dta also. I apologize for my stupidity :o