Sign in to follow this  
Mintymanau2012

A Game Idea

My idea is - Take On Emergency, a full simulator/open world of either police, fire, ambulance or all. start as a recruit and choose your career path as you progress. Take On Helicopters is amazing and i see so much potential to expand on this into bigger and better areas.

Sounds good, but is there a market for it? Always the killer in ideas, that said, done well it could work.

I have another:

Take On Take That
You basicly go around as a roady for boy bands and progress into singing yourself and then go head to head with Barlow in a "bomber jackets vs the tight shirts".

I can't wait for Take On Fracking!

:D

Sorry, but no one really give a shit about spraying water on fires or running after people and arresting them.

Market is too smalll.

Check out astragon. They have simulators for this.

Sorry, but no one really give a shit about spraying water on fires or running after people and arresting them.

Market is too smalll.

Thats not true, if there was such a game I would buy it right away.

Remember that people said that OFP didn't have a chance, and look where BIS got today :tongue:

Market is too smalll.

If no one would be interested in emergency response, then the Emergency game series wouldn't currently be in it's fifth iteration. It's played a little differently, but it is spraying water on fires and saving lives.

Eh just because it's different doesn't mean it wouldn't get interest. Take on helicopters for example, many would ask after playing with military helicopters..what's the point?

In a way it falls to the same thing such as zombie rescue games and rts, the interest is more in goal and challenge, not to mention this would be a way for people to live an unfufilled desire/dream of being part of the emergency services, much like how some of us pilot aircraft ingame because we like them, perhaps we wanted to do it for real but hadn't gotten the opportunity.